Official Forum Stoners v6

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8,194 replies to this topic
trevors685
  • trevors685

poo poo head

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 13:46)
QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 05:05)
QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 04:42)
7-8$ for a gram, wow. Try 20$ where i am.

Holy crap man, I get half Oz's for like $40 xD

Comes out to around $2.85/gram

Straight weight as in $10/gram is considered a rip off where I live. Gotta love the Pac NW

I don't know if we're all talking about different types of weed, but everyone I talk to around here gets it at or around the same price. Even my family from like Ohio, Florida, Maine etc, they all have basically the same prices just a little cheaper. But I've never heard of the prices you guys have.

I get strawberry kush for three a gram. $40 is about 13 grams

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (trevors685 @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 18:59)
QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 13:46)
QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 05:05)
QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 04:42)
7-8$ for a gram, wow. Try 20$ where i am.

Holy crap man, I get half Oz's for like $40 xD

Comes out to around $2.85/gram

Straight weight as in $10/gram is considered a rip off where I live. Gotta love the Pac NW

I don't know if we're all talking about different types of weed, but everyone I talk to around here gets it at or around the same price. Even my family from like Ohio, Florida, Maine etc, they all have basically the same prices just a little cheaper. But I've never heard of the prices you guys have.

I get strawberry kush for three a gram. $40 is about 13 grams

Well, you obviously don't live anywhere near me.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:26 AM Edited by Greenline, 07 July 2013 - 05:30 AM.

I found a nice heat-resistant glass steam roller for 4 dollars, cant wait till it arrives. (I'll probably have a lot of fun with the removable bowl, make some nice homemade pieces when im bored)

In other news, the most embarassing thing happened to me on July 4th. I called my dealer up, told him to meet me at wendys for an 1/8 for $45. I get there, we do our thing and he tells me that i only gave him 25 dollars, problem is, i hardly know the guy and it was late and he totally went out of his way to get me some bud (he's been amazingly nice to me since i got to the US), i walked after he gave me the most hate fueled look in the eye and got back in his dads explorer.

After i take a few steps he waves at me and yells my name and gets back to his totally friendly self and gives me this for 25 (which is good for this city). It's probably not from his plants because the high was slightly different. But it was still just as sticky and hairy and chrystally (sp?).

user posted image

Im embarrased and happy at the same time (who isnt when they get bud?), and he totally lifted a weight off my shoulder when he said "hit me up, happy 4th, mistakes happen man"

EDIT: it might be a page stretcher for some people, sorry. I know the pics blurry, but trust me this guy knows his sh*t, theres trichomes all over it.

btw, anybody have experience with everyonedoesit?

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:01 AM

The feelz... ^_^

assmillk
  • assmillk

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE (Greenline @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 05:26)
I found a nice heat-resistant glass steam roller for 4 dollars, cant wait till it arrives. (I'll probably have a lot of fun with the removable bowl, make some nice homemade pieces when im bored)

In other news, the most embarassing thing happened to me on July 4th. I called my dealer up, told him to meet me at wendys for an 1/8 for $45. I get there, we do our thing and he tells me that i only gave him 25 dollars, problem is, i hardly know the guy and it was late and he totally went out of his way to get me some bud (he's been amazingly nice to me since i got to the US), i walked after he gave me the most hate fueled look in the eye and got back in his dads explorer.

After i take a few steps he waves at me and yells my name and gets back to his totally friendly self and gives me this for 25 (which is good for this city). It's probably not from his plants because the high was slightly different. But it was still just as sticky and hairy and chrystally (sp?).

user posted image

Im embarrased and happy at the same time (who isnt when they get bud?), and he totally lifted a weight off my shoulder when he said "hit me up, happy 4th, mistakes happen man"

EDIT: it might be a page stretcher for some people, sorry. I know the pics blurry, but trust me this guy knows his sh*t, theres trichomes all over it.

btw, anybody have experience with everyonedoesit?

Just by the color of that bud it looks tasty. It's good to have a friendly dealer you can trust.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:48 AM

Just ordered a pretty little steamroller, it's probably going to hurt like a bitch, but its better than anything I can make.

trevors685
  • trevors685

poo poo head

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:08 AM

user posted image
user posted image
Mine:
user posted image

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:24 AM

to all my fellow GTA stoners, this blunts for you lol.gif

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:14 PM Edited by Cheat, 10 July 2013 - 07:01 PM.

I haven't been smoking for about 3 months and while I do think it's mainly a good thing - not feeling schizophrenic on a daily basis and all - I sure as hell miss being high and have been thinking about doing it again sooner or later, probably after V is released anyways, and I've been thinking about finally testing edibles since I never did them and they sound like, well, fun. Anyways I've heard that they can produce quite an intense and long high and I've had negative experiences with weed before so I want to take it easy, also having practically no tolerance, so my question to you all is how'd a .5g edible sound? I've heard of people with decent tolerance "overdosing" on 1g brownies and all but I don't want to consume too little either. Oh and tea/hot chocolate is cool too, also I'd rather not have the whole place reeking of weed unless that's the only way of doing it lol... And hey, anyone ever tried to smoke either bud or hash from a hookah? Some people tell me it won't work, some tell me it does. Me and my friends smoke hookahs on a weekly basis so it would be easy and cool to try it. Like I said, none of us really have a tolerance atm.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:29 PM Edited by CallTheCoroner, 10 July 2013 - 05:50 PM.

QUOTE (Cheat @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 17:14)
I haven't been smoking for about 3 months and while I do think it's mainly a good thing - not feeling schizophrenic on a daily basis and all - I sure as hell miss being high and have been thinking about doing it again sooner or later, probably after V is released anyways, and I've been thinking about finally testing edibles since I never did them and they sound like, well, fun. Anyways I've heard that they can produce quite an intense and long high and I've had negative experiences with weed before so I want to take it easy, also having practically no tolerance, so my question to you all is how'd a .5g edible sound? I've heard of people with decent tolerance "overdosing" on 1g brownies and all but I don't want to consume too little either.

While I've never had edibles myself, I heard at least an 8th or else you won't feel much. Now it could be misinformation, but, I don't think a half gram would do anything to you. I myself have been craving to eat some brownies. Just too lazy to make them.

How come you haven't smoked in so long, if you don't mind me asking?

@trevors685

Mmmmmmm, looking good. I see you also have a plant going, I have 2 outdoors plants myself. One I already know is a female, pistils looking good, but it's a tiny plant. My other plant is huuuge, at least 5 feet but it's taking very long to show its sex.

I'll post some pictures in a little bit.

Here's my little girl...
user posted image

And here's the huge one, 70% sure it's female but it's taking forever to show sex...
user posted image

Me watering the big one, plants gotta drink too...

user posted image

Brown Sugar
  • Brown Sugar

turnt up

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:47 PM

I'd like to try edibles but I know it's not just as simple as grinding up the weeding and putting it in the mixture before cooking, you have to make oil or butter from the marijuana first and I'd just end up f*cking it up. Still focusing on getting a bong at the moment though, there's a place at my local shopping centre which sells them, I should get one soon to get the most out of it before I start college at the end of august as most of the people I smoke with now I probably won't see again by September.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:31 PM

Here's a question that stumps me. Dealer Etiquette. How should I act/ behave around my dealers. Now I've had a fair few in my time all offering various goodies and treats etc. Whoever they are though I always feel awkward. I always feel like I'm on that awkward level where we aren't friends (e.g. I don't really see them unless its for drug sh*t) but we're friendly and we're above a simple supplier and consumer relationship like you'd get with a guy on the till at your corner shop. Thoughts?

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (orbitalraindrops @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 18:31)
Here's a question that stumps me. Dealer Etiquette. How should I act/ behave around my dealers. Now I've had a fair few in my time all offering various goodies and treats etc. Whoever they are though I always feel awkward. I always feel like I'm on that awkward level where we aren't friends (e.g. I don't really see them unless its for drug sh*t) but we're friendly and we're above a simple supplier and consumer relationship like you'd get with a guy on the till at your corner shop. Thoughts?

Who cares? Take the product, give him the money, then dip. Not really complicated.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (Cheat @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 12:14)
I haven't been smoking for about 3 months and while I do think it's mainly a good thing - not feeling schizophrenic on a daily basis and all - I sure as hell miss being high and have been thinking about doing it again sooner or later, probably after V is released anyways, and I've been thinking about finally testing edibles since I never did them and they sound like, well, fun. Anyways I've heard that they can produce quite an intense and long high and I've had negative experiences with weed before so I want to take it easy, also having practically no tolerance, so my question to you all is how'd a .5g edible sound? I've heard of people with decent tolerance "overdosing" on 1g brownies and all but I don't want to consume too little either. Oh and tea/hot chocolate is cool too, also I'd rather not have the whole place reeking of weed unless that's the only way of doing it lol... And hey, anyone ever tried to smoke either bud or hash from a hookah? Some people tell me it won't work, some tell me it does. Me and my friends smoke hookahs on a weekly basis so it would be easy and cool to try it. Like I said, none of us really have a tolerance atm.

Smoking out of a hookah will work. A lot of my friends' parents allow them to have hookahs, so it's easier for them to just smoke out of them instead of having to secretly buy a bong every time they want to smoke weed.

Laura91
  • Laura91

Portia's #1 Fan

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:40 PM

QUOTE (trevors685 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 03:08)
user posted image

That looks NICE!

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (blitz @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 23:33)

Smoking out of a hookah will work. A lot of my friends' parents allow them to have hookahs, so it's easier for them to just smoke out of them instead of having to secretly buy a bong every time they want to smoke weed.

Yeah but are you supposed to smoke weed or hash (or does it matter) and more importantly, how, people say that mixing the good with the molasses won't work, some say they do, some say they don't use coals but just light up the base... Or are you just supposed to get some damn weed, mix it in and smoke?

@CallTheCoroner I got caught a while back and in the beginning I was being forced to either see a shrink or go to rehab/MA... Eventually I didn't have to but if I get caught again my mom is honestly willing to kick me out before I start "selling her furniture" or anything so I'm probably going to wait until I get my own apartment before I pick up the habit again, if I do at all, I have big dreams and really can't afford to have a criminal record or anything so maybe I'll just stick to visiting Amsterdam, Seattle and Denver lol. I dream, though, that by the time I'm in my 40s I can legally smoke.

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (Cheat @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 11:14)
probably after V is released anyways

dude once GTA V is released my f*cking life is over.

I was afraid to watch the gameplay trailer because it basically just confirmed what I already knew.
this game will be the death of me.

my friends and family are gonna' find me months from now - emaciated and wasted away in front of the computer - with a joint hanging out of my mouth and my eyes glued to the screen. GTA V looks too epic for it's own good. like, holy crap, how are you ever gonna' play another game after this? it puts everything to shame. it makes every game I've been playing in the last 20 years look like sh*t lol.gif

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (Cheat @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 16:02)
QUOTE (blitz @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 23:33)

Yeah but are you supposed to smoke weed or hash (or does it matter) and more importantly, how, people say that mixing the good with the molasses won't work, some say they do, some say they don't use coals but just light up the base... Or are you just supposed to get some damn weed, mix it in and smoke?

@CallTheCoroner I got caught a while back and in the beginning I was being forced to either see a shrink or go to rehab/MA... Eventually I didn't have to but if I get caught again my mom is honestly willing to kick me out before I start "selling her furniture" or anything so I'm probably going to wait until I get my own apartment before I pick up the habit again, if I do at all, I have big dreams and really can't afford to have a criminal record or anything so maybe I'll just stick to visiting Amsterdam, Seattle and Denver lol. I dream, though, that by the time I'm in my 40s I can legally smoke.

Just load your bowl with the weed, wrap it with tinfoil and place a chunk of charcoal on top. As if you were smoking a regular shisha, except with weed instead. tounge.gif Hash works just as well.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:14 PM

I don't think that would be efficient though, getting a nice spoon thats actually meant for bud is smaller (if stealth is an issue) and cheaper than a full-fledged hookah.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:24 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 11 July 2013 - 01:54 PM.

Smoked out of a hookah before a few days. I would suggest using a small hookah. We wrapped the bowl with foil for using coal but it wasn't working any good so we emptied the bowl, layered the foil INSIDE THE BOWL and made small holes in the foil, basically because the holes in the bowl were quite big, we obviously didn't want the ashes to enter the flask. Use a lighter. Coal isn't a good idea, actually. Just use it like a bong.

If you still wanna use coal and those molasses, don't mix the weed in it. Put the weed between two layers of molasses and smoke it like a regular hookah. And hope that you get high.

MadClownBadDub
  • MadClownBadDub

Gampo

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 22:58)
QUOTE (Cheat @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 11:14)
probably after V is released anyways

dude once GTA V is released my f*cking life is over.

I was afraid to watch the gameplay trailer because it basically just confirmed what I already knew.
this game will be the death of me.

my friends and family are gonna' find me months from now - emaciated and wasted away in front of the computer - with a joint hanging out of my mouth and my eyes glued to the screen. GTA V looks too epic for it's own good. like, holy crap, how are you ever gonna' play another game after this? it puts everything to shame. it makes every game I've been playing in the last 20 years look like sh*t lol.gif

This. So much this.

I shall refer to September 17th as 'Zero Day'. There is no before, only after. Hahaha, but seriously. Really looking forward to rolling one up as I load GTA V for the first time. Take a little Mary to the dome, then maybe hit up one of the many dispensaries in Los Santos. This game looks too perfect to be real. Praise Rockstar.

In other news, on a bit of a T-break for Ramadan. Not smoking until after sunset. Rough, rough, but it's worth it. Wish me luck in my spiritual endeavors brothers. Truly makes you appreciate everything-- food, water, cannabis. Humbling. I dig the vibes majorly so far.

I'll be sure to dedicate a post 9:00 PM bowl to you gentleman. Happy Toking.

Bismillah, ah-rahmin, ah-rahim.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:30 PM

^ You should add me on PSN, mang. I plan on toking while playing V as well. icon14.gif

MadClownBadDub
  • MadClownBadDub

Gampo

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 22:30)
^ You should add me on PSN, mang. I plan on toking while playing V as well. icon14.gif

For sure, esé. ModernMansLemons. PM me if you're ever in the mood for some shmokin and some shootin!

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:20 AM

user posted image
user posted image
CJ and Mr.ShortyJoint watching the burning san fierro port in MTA.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:59 PM

If my mom ever regains her sanity and chills the f*ck out, I plan on smoking a nice blunt and chilling out the night GTA releases. Gonna have to borrow my friend's vape though, cuz I'm not trying to be outside or really doing anything else once I get in my zone for V.

RN my mom is trying to ground me for the whole f*cking summer for smoking. Gotta be f*ckin kidding me. I think she takes my smoking personally or something, idk. Damn, a few months ago I had such a good relationship with my mom. I don't even wanna talk to her right now. At all. No bueno.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:51 PM

Took my very first hit last night. Smoked it out of a can at around 2 am on the beach, then went and pigged out back at my friend's house. I didn't take much, but it was enough to make me all giggly and make me very hungry. I also felt lightheaded and had to keep moving my body around or else I wouldn't feel my muscles. It's pretty f*cking hilarious thinking back, and I doubt I'll ever do it again, but it was a nice experience overall. We were all girls so you can pretty much imagine how it all went.

smile.gif

Eazy 357
  • Eazy 357

RoiDesClit

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:23 PM

Good to see you liked your experience smile.gif
We were all girls so you can pretty much imagine how it all went.

Haha, I really liked smoking alone with my ex-girlfriend, but a bunch of high girls? Nothing is more annoying than this lol.gif (I ain't talking 'bout you of course Blitz!)

Brown Sugar
  • Brown Sugar

turnt up

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:52 PM

Is it weird getting high on your own? I did so for the first time a couple of days ago, it didn't go well. It was a really hot day so I walked down to the shop to get food and drink but when I got back I ate and drank far too much and threw up several times which killed the high pretty much. I'd like to try and do it on my own again and see if it goes better but I just don't know if it would ever be as good as doing it with others.

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (blitz @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 14:51)
I doubt I'll ever do it again

why?

sounds like you had a great time.
you should at least try sex while high before giving it up...

QUOTE (gta3kuruma @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 16:52)
Is it weird getting high on your own?

not really.

I would say it's weird if you ONLY ever get high alone.
because that would mean you don't have any friends tounge2.gif

but smoking by yourself sometimes is just fine.
marijuana is a cerebral experience. people get high alone in order to be creative or to focus on something they're working on. or just to relax.

pot is very different from alcohol in that sense.
if you get drunk by yourself, that's kinda weird. but I don't see any problem in getting high by yourself.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (gta3kuruma @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 22:52)
Is it weird getting high on your own? I did so for the first time a couple of days ago, it didn't go well. It was a really hot day so I walked down to the shop to get food and drink but when I got back I ate and drank far too much and threw up several times which killed the high pretty much. I'd like to try and do it on my own again and see if it goes better but I just don't know if it would ever be as good as doing it with others.

I love getting stoned on my own. especially at night. Gives me some quality me time. Right now though Im trying to cut back and only use it as a reward for myself or when other people are all doing it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users