8,194 replies to this topic
El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:14 AM

but you can always do both smile.gif

ever since my freshman year of college, I haven't dated a girl (for more than a month) unless she was an honest-to-god stoner like I am.
high sex is the best sex Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:31 AM

I want to try sex on LSD or MDMA. When Im on Weed I struggle to get horny. My mate says MD sex is the best thing ever.

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The Liberty City Experience

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:42 AM

QUOTE (orbitalraindrops @ Friday, May 10 2013, 08:31)
I want to try sex on LSD or MDMA. When Im on Weed I struggle to get horny. My mate says MD sex is the best thing ever.

Don't touch that stuff often. Make sure you don't make a habit of it.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE (Mr_Leone @ Friday, May 10 2013, 09:42)

Hes right. It might feel so good that when you have regular sex w/o the drugs, it will start feeling less and less meaningless. Therefore making your body and mind crave for the it, & you slowly becoming a drugie. Stick to weed bro, its all good with that. Besides you wouldnt want a crack head girl either.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE (TheIllaDopest @ Friday, May 10 2013, 13:43)
QUOTE (Mr_Leone @ Friday, May 10 2013, 09:42)

Hes right. It might feel so good that when you have regular sex w/o the drugs, it will start feeling less and less meaningless. Therefore making your body and mind crave for the it, & you slowly becoming a drugie. Stick to weed bro, its all good with that. Besides you wouldnt want a crack head girl either.

There's a gigantic difference between a crack head girl and a girl who takes MDMA or LSD, a gigantic difference.

You just can't compare LSD or MDMA to crack, if you do it proves your naivety when it comes to drugs.

I've taken both LSD and MDMA, unfortunately i've never had sex on them, but i can tell you now, that would be incredible. LSD combined with MDMA is the best combination ever, and the numerous times i have mixed them i have wished for a girl to snuggle up to. I can tell you right now sex while on LSD, MDMA or a mix of both would be absolutely heavenly, although if you was just on MDMA, it would be hard for the male to get an erection.

I agree, don't make a habit of taking these drugs regularly, but there is nothing wrong with occasional recreational use of these substances, nothing at all, and to compare them to crack is just wrong.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:14 PM Edited by orbitalraindrops, 10 May 2013 - 03:18 PM.

LSD is one of the least least physically harmful substances around and it can only harm one mentally if they either take way too much or if you treat it as a drug for "Getting f*cked up".

Also it's hard to get any sort of dependence on LSD. Physically you can't be addicted to it and a high tolerance builds up as well as a very intense heavy trip makes it hard to be used recreationally like pot or booze.

I've found with weed you can just be like, f*ck it I'll smoke a bowl or two but with L it really does need planning, prep and respect before one takes it if it's full potential is to be grasped.

http://commons.wikim...dependence).svg

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (orbitalraindrops @ Friday, May 10 2013, 15:14)
LSD is one of the least least physically harmless substance and it can only harm one mentally if they either take way too much or if you treat it as a drug for "Getting f*cked up".

I think you mean least physically harmful.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

Yeah man, my bad. ><

SaintJimmy
  • SaintJimmy

On a drug called Martin Sheen

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

Now I haven't f*cked on acid before, but when I'm tripping I'd rather be
a) utilizing it to its full extent by either getting creative in some way, going on adventures , talking sh*t for hours on end, enjoying the hallucinations
b) giggling like a little schoolgirl

If you want a drug that amplifies it smoke a fat blunt wit yo bitch.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE (SaintJimmy @ Friday, May 10 2013, 15:46)
Now I haven't f*cked on acid before, but when I'm tripping I'd rather be
a) utilizing it to its full extent by either getting creative in some way, going on adventures , talking sh*t for hours on end, enjoying the hallucinations
b) giggling like a little schoolgirl

If you want a drug that amplifies it smoke a fat blunt wit yo bitch.

Agree'd, weed while tripping is sooo nice. A bag of weed is pretty much essential when tripping.

Going on adventures on acid is amazing also, just walking outside on acid is an adventure. Me and my mates have walked out into the wilderness before, just random fields and sh*t and had the time of our lives.

And yes, giggling like a school girl is a big part of the experience, haha.

Jake
  • Jake

Vagina Mine

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:57 PM

Getting a blowjob while you're stoned is amazing. End of.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:58 PM Edited by Cosmic Gypsy, 10 May 2013 - 04:00 PM.

QUOTE (Jake @ Friday, May 10 2013, 15:57)
Getting a blowjob while you're stoned is amazing. End of.

I'm 22 now and never had a blowjob... cryani.gif

One day a girl put her face right next to my dick and i almost spunked on her there and then, unfortunately though it was just a tease and instead she spread her legs, c*nt.

I'm going mad off topic now, weed is nice.

Benzoboy
  • Benzoboy

Like Ronnyboy, but better.

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:37 PM

I would love to try acid/mushrooms but I don't think my balls are big enough

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:41 PM Edited by orbitalraindrops, 10 May 2013 - 04:47 PM.

I dont think I could shag on LSD unless im on the comedown. On the come up Im too nervous and whilst Im peaking Im so deep inside my mind/ thoughts that sex is literally the last thing on my mind. Its on my bucket list though. Also peoples faces (There eyes mainly) look f*cking weird on that sh*t. God knows what there sex organs would look like.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (orbitalraindrops @ Friday, May 10 2013, 16:41)
I dont think I could shag on LSD unless im on the comedown. On the come up Im too nervous and whilst Im peaking Im so deep inside my mind/ thoughts that sex is literally the last thing on my mind. Its on my bucket list though. Also peoples faces (There yes mainly) look f*cking weird on that sh*t. God knows what there sex organs would look like.

Haha, i know what you mean, i find peoples faces look weird sometimes when on acid, especially my own face in the mirror, that's weird as f*ck.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:29 PM

I dont want to keep on hammering about how awesome LSD is especially when Im just an inexperienced kid but L for me, has been the only drug with truly positive after effects. Weed afterwards makes me unmotivated and lazy. Alcohol makes me hungover and tired. Coke can make me drained and arrogant, MD - depressed to f*ck etcetera etcetera. After trips I sleep and wake up feeling happier, more relaxed and in tune with surroundings. Since I've begun my experimentation I'm alot less narcissistic and ego driven than I once was and I have a lot more time and love for the people around me. My parents in particular. It's not just the mind sets / visuals it takes you too but also the love for those around you. A couple of sessions have accomplished what years of Counselling and Prozac could not. Regardless of your stance on psychs that's a truly beautiful thing to be hold.

Kiabbo
  • Kiabbo

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:33 AM

Sex on acid or mdma is AMAZING. Doesn't really matter who you're making love with, but of course, the closer you are to the person the better. I've had sex on weed too but nothing special. Still better than regular sex though.
Psychedelics are amazing, specifically LSD, shrooms and DMT. In my opinion, these three provide the most meaningful trips. Others like NBOMes provide a decent, yet shallow trip. Not exactly what I'm into.

DSM
  • DSM

Bounce? We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:23 AM

It's 4:20 somewhere.
user posted image

RomansMoobs
  • RomansMoobs

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:42 AM

I've read a few things around the internet saying once you take LSD it makes it much harder for your body to allow any other drugs to have influence? So smoking weed on LSD would just be a waste of weed, unless you're stupid rich, or have stupid amounts of weed to waste. I imagine the same would apply to MDMA (which isn't really that great).

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:36 AM

damn suddenly you guys are talking about MDMA and acid.
while having sex??

no way man lol.gif
at least not for me. I've done acid a few times but I actually wouldn't want to trip while getting laid. I'm afraid that would ruin both the sex AND the trip.

smoking pot and getting laid is great because you're still in control. both you and her can work on maximizing the feeling without too many distractions.
but I couldn't imagine doing anything that really makes you trip and then trying to have sex.

RomansMoobs
  • RomansMoobs

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:26 AM

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 05:36)
while having sex??

no way man lol.gif
at least not for me. I've done acid a few times but I actually wouldn't want to trip while getting laid. I'm afraid that would ruin both the sex AND the trip.

smoking pot and getting laid is great because you're still in control. both you and her can work on maximizing the feeling without too many distractions.
but I couldn't imagine doing anything that really makes you trip and then trying to have sex.

This ^

I've been thinking about picking one of these up with my first paycheck, I'm looking to spend in the ballpark of 150 bucks on a smoking utensil. Should I go with the bong or the vaporizer, and why? Help would be appreciated. I might have to go with the vape because of the number of bongs left in stock, so if you have a better bong selection, let me hear it!

BONG!
http://www.grasscity...ml#.UY3tcaI3u-E

VAPE!
http://www.ebay.com/...=item2ec6f8e921

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:00 AM

I think if I was tripping I'd have to lay back and let the girl do the work, my mind goes into a weird place when I'm tripping and sometimes I can barely bring myself to stand up, let alone pleasure a girl.

Kiabbo
  • Kiabbo

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:23 PM

Try taking just one blotter. Oh and come on, you can barely stand up? How much are you taking? I've done low dosages many times before and people couldn't even tell I was tripping.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (Kiabbo @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 12:23)
Try taking just one blotter. Oh and come on, you can barely stand up? How much are you taking? I've done low dosages many times before and people couldn't even tell I was tripping.

I don't mean I was so f*cked I couldn't stand, it's more that my mind is so out of it that I can't bring myself to do extremely basic things, like one minute I'll be chatting and smoking, the next I'll be sitting down not talking to anyone, this is on 2CB also.

S5L3T0
  • S5L3T0

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (RomansMoobs @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 07:26)
QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 05:36)
while having sex??

no way man lol.gif

This ^

I've been thinking about picking one of these up with my first paycheck, I'm looking to spend in the ballpark of 150 bucks on a smoking utensil. Should I go with the bong or the vaporizer, and why? Help would be appreciated. I might have to go with the vape because of the number of bongs left in stock, so if you have a better bong selection, let me hear it!

BONG!
http://www.grasscity...ml#.UY3tcaI3u-E

VAPE!
http://www.ebay.com/...=item2ec6f8e921

It depends on what kind of smoker you are IMO. If you blaze it everyday and love to be ripped, a bong is the best choice. But if you're an occasional smoker the vape might be better, it gets you really high if you don't smoke out of it all the time. But if you do get a vape, go slow with it. It builds your tolerance fast and you might be bored with your new vape in a few weeks

Kiabbo
  • Kiabbo

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (S5L3T0 @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 12:25)
It depends on what kind of smoker you are IMO. If you blaze it everyday and love to be ripped, a bong is the best choice. But if you're an occasional smoker the vape might be better, it gets you really high if you don't smoke out of it all the time. But if you do get a vape, go slow with it. It builds your tolerance fast and you might be bored with your new vape in a few weeks

It's quite the contrary, actually. If I'm not mistaken, vaporizing will have little to no impact in your lungs, which is what you should choose if you smoke frequently.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:39 PM

2-cb is on my to do list but RC's always put me off a little bit.

S5L3T0
  • S5L3T0

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (Kiabbo @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 16:49)
QUOTE (S5L3T0 @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 12:25)

It's quite the contrary, actually. If I'm not mistaken, vaporizing will have little to no impact in your lungs, which is what you should choose if you smoke frequently.

That's true but it doesn't contradict what I said. Vapes do build tolerance very fast.

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:57 PM

How does this make you feel?

S5L3T0
  • S5L3T0

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:16 AM

QUOTE (Mr.Mister @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 23:57)
How does this make you feel?

That was a good watch, thanks for posting

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users