Official Forum Stoners v6

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8,194 replies to this topic
GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:15 PM

How long would you guys say it takes, on average, for THC to fully leave your body?

S5L3T0
  • S5L3T0

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, Feb 23 2013, 20:15)
How long would you guys say it takes, on average, for THC to fully leave your body?

45 days is the 'average', but it can be as fast as 2 weeks if you're taking the right stuff. To pass a drug test, you can get clean in like 5 days with some of the sh*t they have now.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (S5L3T0 @ Saturday, Feb 23 2013, 20:24)

45 days is the 'average', but it can be as fast as 2 weeks if you're taking the right stuff. To pass a drug test, you can get clean in like 5 days with some of the sh*t they have now.

What is the best product to cleanse your system, effectively and fast, do you think?

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, Feb 23 2013, 20:34)
QUOTE (S5L3T0 @ Saturday, Feb 23 2013, 20:24)

What is the best product to cleanse your system, effectively and fast, do you think?

A couple of my friends took a drink called Q-Carbo, you can get it at GNC. It worked for both of them, they quit for 2 weeks, took the drink and passed the test.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

^ Alright, thanks! I'm in the process of getting a new job myself. F*cking sick of factory work.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

it depends largely on your body weight.

if you're a fat f*ck, THC can take over a month to exit your system.
if you're a skinny bastard, THC can exit your system in as little as a couple weeks.

if you wanna' detox the natural way, just wait 30 days and drink lots of water.
I've never had to try one of those detox products that come in a bottle, but I hear they can be miserable; like they make you sh*t your pants or feel sick.

S5L3T0
  • S5L3T0

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Saturday, Feb 23 2013, 22:19)
if you wanna' detox the natural way, just wait 30 days and drink lots of water.

Will it be faster if you work out hard daily and drink cranberry juice also? Somebody told me that a long time ago.

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:25 PM

i just had a nice smoke guys thought i'd say hi smile.gif

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:09 AM

All this time I haven't asked you guys, how often do you smoke out? Whenever you get the chance or do you have your moderation's??

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:28 AM Edited by orbitalraindrops, 24 February 2013 - 12:31 AM.

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Sunday, Feb 24 2013, 00:09)
All this time I haven't asked you guys, how often do you smoke out? Whenever you get the chance or do you have your moderation's??

Once a week. Keeps my tolerance low. Doesn't eat up all my money. Seen as a special treat for myself. I used to do it daily but my tolerance built up to a point where I was spending so much money it wasn't worth it. I also became very withdrawn, unmotivated, paranoid and my indica munchies had led to a bit of unwanted weight.
In the UK you don't need drug tests unless you want to be like a police man or work with children or if bosses of private companies decide to give them out.

Lochie
  • Lochie

darkness washed over the dude

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

Every day, I usually come home after work and smoke a few cones then go about my night, dinner, cleaning and any other sh*t that needs attention.

Eazy 357
  • Eazy 357

RoiDesClit

• Members

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:59 AM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Saturday, Feb 23 2013, 19:09)

Every day, specially love waking up with a joint in the morning. And then it's pretty much all night smile.gif

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:03 AM

QUOTE (orbitalraindrops @ Sunday, Feb 24 2013, 03:28)
QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Sunday, Feb 24 2013, 00:09)

Once a week. Keeps my tolerance low. Doesn't eat up all my money. Seen as a special treat for myself. I used to do it daily but my tolerance built up to a point where I was spending so much money it wasn't worth it. I also became very withdrawn, unmotivated, paranoid and my indica munchies had led to a bit of unwanted weight.
In the UK you don't need drug tests unless you want to be like a police man or work with children or if bosses of private companies decide to give them out.

Yeah, I've been smoking for the past 8 days and I honestly think it's a pretty efficient way to waste good weed. Your tolerance and consumption climb up as the quality of the high decreases, you just become passive and lay around laughing at your own jokes. To make it worse, I've also been sick which means working out hasn't been an option so I've just been super lazy.

I usually smoke 1-3 times a week, usually on the weekends.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:27 PM

In the words of Jehst

"So when Iím fed up I get red up
Mary Jane messed my head up
She can be my best friend forever
At times I regret that I met her
When she eats all my cheddar
But she makes life seem better
Like whatever
Stressiní me out she settles me down
Put it in the air bredder spread it around
But donít abuse it
We use it to temple ball

gta-massy
  • gta-massy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

Dudes ... Lol ive been on this fourm for over a year and a half and just found this place today, wtf lol . Well ill have my imput , i got this auwsume weed last week, now im a regular user smoke maybe 3 - 4 joints a night and have never proberly whitey'd but ... This weed white widow i think it was , man it put me on my back lol i couldn't do nothing and just felt this relly heavy stoneness my girl was like do you want water do you want the window open do you want this or that im like just let me sit here and wait it out lol and now my dealer dont have any of that good stuff left just regular smoke so now im stuck with it sad.gif ... Anyways sorry for rambling , good ti see my two favourite things to gether weed and gta haha what a mix . Anyways speak soon stoners peace out .

Anzand17
  • Anzand17

V.I.P

• Members

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

Last night did a blueberry sPLIFF. wAS PRETTY f*ckED AND STARTED TROLLING THE FORUMS. cOMPLETELY REGRET IT I WAS TOO HIHG TO REMEMBREK;RF

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (orbitalraindrops @ Sunday, Feb 24 2013, 13:27)
In the words of Jehst

"So when Iím fed up I get red up
Mary Jane messed my head up
She can be my best friend forever
At times I regret that I met her
When she eats all my cheddar
But she makes life seem better
Like whatever
Stressiní me out she settles me down
Put it in the air bredder spread it around
But donít abuse it
We use it to temple ball

Sick track, used to listen to that years back with my mates after school getting stoned.

Forty
  • Forty

he shouts stroke darker the strings

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

I got an e-cig full of THC oils so that I can smoke in stealthy fashion and have been enjoying it. It's no substitute for the real thing, but it works in a pinch.

I'm also happy to see this group is still alive and well after I created it exactly 10 years ago.

Happy ten year anniversary, OFS!

DeeperRed
  • DeeperRed

Damn it feels good to be gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

Happy Ten Years!

Got 2 Oz of Medical grade coming in for me and my flat mates. I am a bit paranoid about the shipping but I am so tired of the sh*tty weed around here so the risk is worth it. Looking forward to smoking Purple Trainwreck and Querkle lol.gif

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (DeeperRed @ Wednesday, Feb 27 2013, 16:30)
Happy Ten Years!

Got 2 Oz of Medical grade coming in for me and my flat mates. I am a bit paranoid about the shipping but I am so tired of the sh*tty weed around here so the risk is worth it. Looking forward to smoking Purple Trainwreck and Querkle  lol.gif

Getting drugs in the post is one of the easiest things in the world mate. Never known anyone to try it with weed though.

I wish you luck on your package.

TheJonesy
  • TheJonesy

Carry on.

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

A half an eighth usually lasts me around two weeks. This past month, though, I've been hitting it everyday, more than once on the weekends. I've been slipping with schoolwork but my overall quality of life has greatly improved ever since I've been smoking this absolutely beautiful Hindu Kush - I've been eating healthier, working out, and more social.

DeeperRed
  • DeeperRed

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

Postal drugs are the way to go!

Had weed a few times before but never 2 oz and also not from US either.

Lochie
  • Lochie

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

Hey DeeperRed, did you get that sh*t through the deep web? I'm pretty keen on sussing it out. Let me know how it goes.

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:20 PM

I may walk down the silk road soon to get some weed, one of my mates wants to get some DMT from it, so I may as well give it a try.

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (DeeperRed @ Wednesday, Feb 27 2013, 16:10)

I just got a gram of Salvia Divinorum 10x extract in the mail today (it's legal in my state). One rip and I was in a whole new realm.

DeeperRed
  • DeeperRed

• Members

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (methods @ Wednesday, Feb 27 2013, 23:02)
Hey DeeperRed, did you get that sh*t through the deep web? I'm pretty keen on sussing it out. Let me know how it goes.

Nah not deep web, I won't post the forum here but it's completely open. They're are much better ones but they are all private and hidden (though not dark web), this one is literally wide open you just have to be careful about scammers, and sly about your dealings. Dark web places tend to give me a bad vibe so I have yet to use it, heres an example of one I know and what product is available on it (this is completely real) (SFW)

http://www.picvalley...fJ1bP1mmWfh.PNG

Eazy 357
  • Eazy 357

RoiDesClit

• Members

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE (TheJonesy @ Wednesday, Feb 27 2013, 15:10)
A half an eighth usually lasts me around two weeks. This past month, though, I've been hitting it everyday, more than once on the weekends. I've been slipping with schoolwork but my overall quality of life has greatly improved ever since I've been smoking this absolutely beautiful Hindu Kush - I've been eating healthier, working out, and more social.

Damn, I smoke about an eight daily devil.gif But I do agree with what you're saying about your life quality improved. I never ate a lot of fruits and healthy food but I often surprise myself with all the crazy healthy breakfast I do myself after a wake and bake

Lochie
  • Lochie

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:02 AM

My friends just got back from South America with two brews of ayahuasca and 1kg of peyote, aw yes yes ya'll.

gizmo
  • gizmo

aka JuVeNiLe

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:29 AM

f*ck u bombaclot me jus smoke da fat won an feel alrieeeee

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:21 AM

QUOTE (Banana. @ Thursday, Feb 28 2013, 02:45)
QUOTE (DeeperRed @ Wednesday, Feb 27 2013, 16:10)

I just got a gram of Salvia Divinorum 10x extract in the mail today (it's legal in my state). One rip and I was in a whole new realm.

You had a good experience? I'd be interested in some details as people usually report negative experiences with Salvia.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users