8,194 replies to this topic
ass reamer
  • ass reamer

Down the punx, up the blowjobs

• The Precinct

Posted 24 June 2010 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE (The Guru @ Jun 23 2010, 16:10)
New thread I see biggrin.gif
Me and a couple of friends are planning to smoke from a bong but we haven't got one confused.gif Any of you can tell me how to make one out of homemade items? I've heard if you got on of those massive water canisters, you can drill a hole on the side and put like a piece tin foil in some metal cap of a wine bottle and fit it in the hole. Then make a few holes through the foil and the cap with some sharp object.

Does this work??

Not sure what you're taking about. Here's how I used to make mine before I invested in a real glass piece. When I really took my time and made sure everything was airtight, it would milk and clear just as well as glass pieces that I've used.

What you need:
1. Water bottle, preferably a fairly large and rigid one. Those super thin water bottles don't work so well. I used to use 32oz Gatorade/Powerade bottles.
2. Pen
3. Socket
4. Metal skewer
5. Hot glue gun
6. Duct/electrical tape
7. Lighter

Steps:
1. Take the pen, remove the cap/ink tube/etc. so that you're left with a hollow tube
2. Tape or hot glue the socket onto one end of the pen tube. This will be your stem and bowl.
3. Take your bottle, metal skewer, and lighter. Use the lighter to heat up the pointed end of the skewer, when it's nice and hot take it and poke a hole 2-3 inches from the bottom of the bottle. The hole needs to be big enough for the stem to slide in.
4. Slide the stem through the hole you just made. Make sure it reaches down to just above (maybe half an inch) the bottom of the inside of the bottle. Orient it so that it's pointing upward (not vertically out the side, I've actually seen people do this) and tape it to hold it in place.
5. Use the hot glue gun to make an airtight seal around the spot where the stem enters the bottle.
6. The last step is to make a shotgun. I usually like to put the shotgun pretty low on the bottle because I feel like it's easier to clear than if you put it up too high near the mouthpiece. Make the hole same way you did in step 3.

Obviously you don't have to use a heated skewer to make a hole, I've just found that's the best way to make a clean hole with rounded edges. Hot glue is also not necessary but it helps in making the bottle airtight.

Tom Toole
  • Tom Toole

getting better all the time

• Members

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:18 PM

Greetings fellow tea-drinkers and tobacco-smokers and of course - never mean to forget those very dear brownie-eaters.

How's everybody doing?

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Relevant jorts intensify.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (Tom Toole @ Jun 24 2010, 15:18)
Greetings fellow tea-drinkers and tobacco-smokers and of course - never mean to forget those very dear brownie-eaters.

How's everybody doing?

Well, I dont currently have enough for tea or brownies, and I dont smoke tobacco.

But hi anyway, I'm doing juuuuuust fine. smile.gif

massrcor
  • massrcor

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:24 PM

Bong carb tips:

yeah, if you make the "carb", shotgun... w/e, too high you'll just be sucking air, and not much smoke.

so make it relatively low so the smoke, that originates from the water, is jetted up to you by the air.

there are pros and cons of a big or small carb. A big carb makes it to where you clear it(the chamber) faster and more efficient. A smaller carb makes it to where you "work" the lit bowl more, and it stays cherried longer. you also never really clear the chamber with a really tiny carb.

The best thing to do really, is to just go buy a good bong. But making bongs can be fun. I've made pipes, bongs, bubblers, hookas, gravity bongs, multi chambered, Ice block cube, one out of a nintendo 64 controller(joystick hole is da bowl) even 1 with some perculators.
Medical hose works good for hookas and elaborate multichambered bongs(getting the smoke to wrap around the chamber and deposit in another chamber... and so on).
Let your imagination flow!

Bigs
  • Bigs

OG

• Members

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:25 PM

Anyone ever hit some medicinal pot? I hear that sh*t's boss.

I've also enjoyed waking and baking probably five or six of the past nine days to watch world cup with my pals.

beavis
  • beavis

Lone Wolf

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (Bigs @ Jun 24 2010, 15:25)

I've also enjoyed waking and baking probably five or six of the past nine days to watch world cup with my pals.

Medicinal is just a term they give for high potency weed.

Tsar_Smirnoff
  • Tsar_Smirnoff

Daft Suburbanite

• The Connection

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (Bigs @ Jun 24 2010, 22:25)

My sister brought some home with her from Colorado when she came home for Christmas. She has friends in California who hook her up with some medical grade bud and I had the pleasure of trying some when she came in. It was excellent.....one hit quitter quality for sure, and the toke was so smooth it didn't even feel like smoke was entering my lungs. If I remember correctly, it was Grapefruit Kush.

I had my first official bowl of Version 6 this morning.....to another 420 gents. icon14.gif

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 24 June 2010 - 11:21 PM

420 smoke weed errryday

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 24 June 2010 - 11:32 PM

Home made bongs are pretty ill if done right, I made one out of this tall alien bottle. Just drilled some holes in it and used the straw for smoking. I will get pictures once I get my new phone (sometime soon?)

I will also get pictures of my other bong (I call it The Hulk). It's this green one with blue curly stripes with a massive water reservoir. Only thing I don't like is that you can't see the chamber fill with smoke, which I enjoy watching.

Stormy weather lately, stuck inside dozingoff.gif

massrcor
  • massrcor

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE (beavis @ Jun 24 2010, 15:41)

Yeah, I call it "club sh*t" ...
I'm like the only person, it seems, that doesn't have a medicann card where I'm at. I'm just lazy in that aspect, although it'd be worth getting one.

just don't like the straight deals from the club.
$50=1/8 (3.5 grams exactly, no extra nugs angry.gif )

But the potency is great and almost untouchable by a personal at home garden(if you have a hydro setup and some knowhow, you can make club quality shiite).

Make keif out of some, dust the bowl, then gasmask it.

See if you're not stoooned. wink.gif

Harrisboy
  • Harrisboy

A fuϲking horrible bastard

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:16 AM

I feel monged out.. I've been smoking since about 7pm till midnight, got some lemon haze. All gone now sad.gif

Bigs
  • Bigs

OG

• Members

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (beavis @ Jun 24 2010, 18:41)

Mmm I'd certainly like some. Next summer I'm visiting a friend in Portland who has told me about how strong it is, hopefully I can grab a bit of it then.

Straznicy
  • Straznicy

Laugh at your problems

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Scotland

Posted 25 June 2010 - 01:02 AM

Got a 30 bit of Canadian ice with my mates tonight, great stuff man - 2g of this stuff looks like a quarter of any other green. Couldnae fit in my dealer's car when I was picking up. He wasn't amused. tounge.gif

Huricannez
  • Huricannez

Cannez in a Huri

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2010 - 04:43 AM

I'm getting 50g's tomorrow. Gonna smoke like cheech & chong.

beavis
  • beavis

Lone Wolf

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 25 June 2010 - 04:50 AM

QUOTE (Straznicy @ Jun 24 2010, 18:02)
Couldnae fit in my dealer's car when I was picking up. He wasn't amused. tounge.gif

Please explain because this makes no sense.

@hurricanes - 50 grams? Why don't you just get two ounces? and post pics or it never happened. Numero uno rule around here.

Huricannez
  • Huricannez

Cannez in a Huri

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:39 AM

QUOTE (beavis @ Jun 25 2010, 04:50)
Couldnae fit in my dealer's car when I was picking up. He wasn't amused. tounge.gif

@hurricanes - 50 grams? Why don't you just get two ounces? and post pics or it never happened. Numero uno rule around here.

because it is cheap, and extremely tasty.

Not sure if i'll be able to take a picture of it since my webcam is sitting at my dad's. And my cellphone doesnt have usb cable.

I know, I know... sad.gif

aaa11
  • aaa11

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:44 AM

QUOTE (Huricannez @ Jun 24 2010, 23:39)

because it is cheap, and extremely tasty.

Not sure if i'll be able to take a picture of it since my webcam is sitting at my dad's. And my cellphone doesnt have usb cable.

I know, I know... sad.gif

ok heres what you do then, take some acid and wait about an hour then look in a mirror and your head should look like a giant camera, and go on from there

also dont stick thr usb cable in your left ear, only the right

Direct!
  • Direct!

joker, toker, midnight smoker

• Members

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:46 AM

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=452317

merge?

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

PingPang

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 June 2010 - 11:17 AM

Stoned listerning to DnB atm. Got mud, need bud.

@Direct, No point afaik dude.

Straznicy
  • Straznicy

Laugh at your problems

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Scotland

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:36 PM

The guy was lifted by the cops like two weeks ago, so hes obviously been para since. I was meeting him on a main road (his suggestion, not mine). I'm a pretty big guy and he has really small Renault, so it took me at least half a minute to squeeze in, with him shouting at me to hurry up the whole meanwhile.

SaintJimmy
  • SaintJimmy

On a drug called Martin Sheen

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 25 June 2010 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE (The Guru @ Jun 24 2010, 06:10)
New thread I see biggrin.gif
Me and a couple of friends are planning to smoke from a bong but we haven't got one confused.gif Any of you can tell me how to make one out of homemade items? I've heard if you got on of those massive water canisters, you can drill a hole on the side and put like a piece tin foil in some metal cap of a wine bottle and fit it in the hole. Then make a few holes through the foil and the cap with some sharp object.

Does this work??

No no no.
A much easier way is to get yourself a:
•Water bottle
•Piece of hose
•Foil, or a bowl if you have a hashpipe
•Lighter
•Toothpick

So basically, you get yourself a nice water bottle. Get your lighter and burn a hole toward the top for a shotty.
Then, burn a hole in the middle of the bottle, toward the bottom. Make it a bit smaller than the diameter of the hose so it fits in there tight.
Then, get yourself some foil. Push it into the top of the hose so you've got yourself a little bowl in the top of the hose. Wrap the excess around the rim of the hose so it stays there. Then, poke some holes in the foil-bowl with a toothpick.
Here's a quick little diagram:
user posted image

There you go, you are now the proud owner of your very own ghetto bong.

willgtavcs
  • willgtavcs

haven't been here for years

• Members

Posted 25 June 2010 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (Huricannez @ Jun 25 2010, 04:43)

50 g's!!! is that in metric or american thingo?
thats like 2 ounces man!

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 25 June 2010 - 02:22 PM Edited by goin-god, 25 June 2010 - 02:25 PM.

QUOTE (willgtavcs @ Jun 25 2010, 11:11)
QUOTE (Huricannez @ Jun 25 2010, 04:43)

50 g's!!! is that in metric or american thingo?
thats like 2 ounces man!

I think he means 50 Grams.

Not sure about how much an ounce is though.

Edit:
1 ounce = 28.3495231 grams, so yeah its like 2 ounces.

I normally buy 25g, wich would be 1 ounce.

Punk-in-Drublic
  • Punk-in-Drublic

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2010 - 02:45 PM

I spent last night getting smashed with a couple of mates in a field, sh*t loads of booze, a fire and loads of green. We smoked out a small tent between the 4 of us, it was great. Smoke was floating around in there for ages.

jimmy.
  • jimmy.

?

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 25 June 2010 - 04:19 PM

Many times whenever I smoke too much too close to going to bed, I sleep for 10 or 11 hours. It's a real waste of my day. Anyone else ever have this problem?

Huricannez
  • Huricannez

Cannez in a Huri

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:06 PM

50 grams, that's right. Gonna be arriving in an hour or two from now.

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (Huricannez @ Jun 25 2010, 14:06)

Since we are somehow close, how much does the fifty cost there?

Huricannez
  • Huricannez

Cannez in a Huri

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (goin-god @ Jun 25 2010, 17:17)
QUOTE (Huricannez @ Jun 25 2010, 14:06)

Since we are somehow close, how much does the fifty cost there?

Well it's usually 50 grams for 50-60-70 Reais. But I'm getting it for 35 Reais.

Divide 35 by 1.80 and you get the price in dollars.

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:36 PM

Here thats how much a 25 costs.

f*cking prices.

Huricannez
  • Huricannez

Cannez in a Huri

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (goin-god @ Jun 25 2010, 17:36)
Here thats how much a 25 costs.

f*cking prices.

If I lived in Argentina, I would buy all my weed on Paraguay.

Seriously. They got some good stuff down there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users