• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8,194 replies to this topic
Thunderfuckrapist
  • Thunderfuckrapist

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:14 AM Edited by OnePiece, 29 September 2012 - 01:53 AM.

bleergh

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:27 AM

this is a stoner thread.

not a story about your wine cooler adventures thread.
you sound like a woman tounge2.gif

Thunderfuckrapist
  • Thunderfuckrapist

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:30 AM Edited by OnePiece, 29 September 2012 - 01:53 AM.

blorrgge

chris
  • chris

Everton FC

• The Connection

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 04:27)
this is a stoner thread.

Bitch please, weed and wine go hand in hand especially when you're chilling with girls you wanna bang.

GreatGig
  • GreatGig

Ron Swanson, A Swan Song.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 05:27)

Haha lol.gif

I despise wine. I've tried many types and it all tastes like watered down vomit. For me, Baileys, Disaronno or Captain Morgans does the trick when I'm having a smoke. They're all so smooth and go so well with the taste of the pot I get. Speaking of which, I get paid in a week so I'll be getting myself a nice big bag ready for a stag party I'm going to. These are good times, people.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (TheGreatGig23 @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 14:25)
QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 05:27)

Haha lol.gif

I despise wine. I've tried many types and it all tastes like watered down vomit. For me, Baileys, Disaronno or Captain Morgans does the trick when I'm having a smoke. They're all so smooth and go so well with the taste of the pot I get. Speaking of which, I get paid in a week so I'll be getting myself a nice big bag ready for a stag party I'm going to. These are good times, people.

I actually prefer wine when high but then again all of my family drink it so I've probably gotten used to it. I remember when I used to hate it, it was so sharp but now It's a bitter sweet taste rolleyes.gif

Recently have been getting stoned a lot, but more of a mellow high than out of it totally, cos my ma's in the house dozingoff.gif Later tonight though After some work I think I'm gonna hit the bong again and make sure I at least do a few more rounds than last night. Have a good party man.

GreatGig
  • GreatGig

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:06 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 15:47)
I actually prefer wine when high but then again all of my family drink it so I've probably gotten used to it. I remember when I used to hate it, it was so sharp but now It's a bitter sweet taste rolleyes.gif

Recently have been getting stoned a lot, but more of a mellow high than out of it totally, cos my ma's in the house dozingoff.gif Later tonight though After some work I think I'm gonna hit the bong again and make sure I at least do a few more rounds than last night. Have a good party man.

Thanks, man. I'll try my best tounge.gif Enjoy those hits of yours, you lucky, lucky man.

I actually really want to like wine because it's quite diverse so the options you have are limitless. It's a very interesting subject, too. "Sharp" is a good word to use to describe it. It's quite a powerful taste as opposed to the stuff I normally drink so that may be part of why I dislike it.

SagaciousKJB
  • SagaciousKJB

Captain tl;dr

• The Connection

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

Don't insult wine coolers man! Those things are so tasty... Plus after about 20 of them you can get a little buzz lol

Wine is in a whole other league though... A bottle of wine is like equivalent to... sh*t, I dunno, a lot of beer. One of my favorite wines is like 17 percent alcohol... I usually drink a bottle at a time tounge.gif

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:46 PM

Copped 100g for 750 and a hash puck... life is sweet biggrin.gif

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

I love this topic, just out of curiosity, why did the last 5? shut down...

SagaciousKJB
  • SagaciousKJB

Captain tl;dr

• The Connection

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 13:53)

They got too big and started slowing the forums down. So now a new one is just made whenever it gets too big again

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (chris @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 06:36)
Bitch please, weed and wine go hand in hand especially when you're chilling with girls you wanna bang.

so you need to get girls drunk in order for them to have sex with you? tounge2.gif

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE (SagaciousKJB @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 21:46)

They got too big and started slowing the forums down. So now a new one is just made whenever it gets too big again

For real? Damn, that's crazy that's the stoner spirit. lol.gif cookie.gif

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 22:27)
QUOTE (SagaciousKJB @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 21:46)

For real? Damn, that's crazy that's the stoner spirit. lol.gif cookie.gif

stoners got a lot of sh*t to say.

Stig
  • Stig

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:00 PM

f*ck wine.

Bird dog blackberry whiskey. That is all.

Los Santos Pedestrian
  • Los Santos Pedestrian

Then as it was, but again it will be

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:32 AM

What age do you think I should start taking hits (or whatever smoking weed is called)? I'm still in 7th grade and doing it that early might make me look like an asshole.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:37 AM

I don't think you should plan any of this, tbh, you'll decide eventually.

But in my opinion, at least when you're 16.

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Relevant jorts intensify.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE (Los Santos Pedestrian @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 19:32)
What age do you think I should start taking hits (or whatever smoking weed is called)? I'm still in 7th grade and doing it that early might make me look like an asshole.

It only makes you look like an asshole if you are in-fact, an asshole.

Sean_R_LFC
  • Sean_R_LFC

We don't need no thought control

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:30 AM

I started at 15...
Been staring at a thread on a weed forum I frequent where people state what they use to break their weed onto, I personally use a maccies tray i stole, or if I'm lying down I roll on my chest. Lazy I know.

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (Los Santos Pedestrian @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 21:32)

You are kinda young. I first smoked a cig when I was 14, and weed when I was 16.

Troll Phelps
  • Troll Phelps

Detective Troll

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:40 AM

Does tobacco give anyone else a headache? It does for me for some reason. I've never felt this way with weed.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:16 AM

QUOTE (Los Santos Pedestrian @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 00:32)

If you don't bloat and go around all flamboyant saying you smoke weed and how your so cool then there shouldn't be a problem. My first joint was at 14, only did it like twice a year though. Now I'm 16 and I smoke usually every month or so, but since I'm on holiday I've been toking a lot more. Also yeah, don't go around rapping about weed like one of my friends does, a nice guy bit nobody takes him seriously.

@troll Phelps : Not me, but I've been smoking for a few years now.

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:54 AM

ok first of all I would never recommend that someone smoke pot or drink alcohol (to get drunk) before they're closer to 18 years old.

longitudinal studies on the effect of marijuana on the developing brain have revealed that there is a statistically significant risk of suffering neurological disorders later in life.
what this means is that weed (like virtually every other intoxicating drug) is bad for young people whose brain is not even finished developing. getting f*cked up at a young age is a really dumb idea whether it's alcohol or anything else. the chance of damaging your mind is much greater when you're young than when you're more fully grown.

when I was a kid our parents gave us sips of wine or beer once in a great while. no harm.
but I didn't ever try getting drunk until I was 16. and then I never tried to get wasted/puke drunk, only buzzed. even now in my 20's I'm a light drinker. there's nothing fun about getting sh/tfaced to be honest.
and I didn't get high for the first time until the Summer before my senior year in high school, 2 months before my 18th birthday.

you should really take some time to have a childhood before you start wanting to get messed up.
you'll have your whole life for that and it's not a big deal.

getting high is only a big deal to people who wind up becoming the addicts and losers.
you should grow into that experience, not rush to it because you see us talking about it on this forum. you need to learn to treat intoxication with respect because it's as dangerous as it can be fun.

Sean_R_LFC
  • Sean_R_LFC

We don't need no thought control

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:35 PM

Had a nice day with mary jane today got an 1/8th of purple haze

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

MUFC

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (Sean_R_LFC @ Wednesday, Apr 11 2012, 23:35)
Had a nice day with mary jane today got an 1/8th of purple haze

GreatGig
  • GreatGig

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 10:54)
getting high is only a big deal to people who wind up becoming the addicts and losers.
you should grow into that experience, not rush to it because you see us talking about it on this forum. you need to learn to treat intoxication with respect because it's as dangerous as it can be fun.

This is very true. It's definitely something that just creeps along, not something you seek out. I started smoking when I was 14. I didn't smoke weed until I was 20 despite hanging out with people who smoked it on a regular basis. I eventually felt comfortable with it and decided to try it. I enjoyed the hell out of it. But as El_Diablo said, it has to be treated with respect. Weed isn't that harmful in itself if you're a part-time smoker, it's the effects that can do the damage. Some of my family hate me for smoking it. They see me as some scumbag junkie constantly looking for a fix. I'm nothing like that. I perhaps smoke weed once or twice a month. It's these misconceptions that can ruin things for you.

My advice, don't seek it out. Just wait until the time is right. It could be a year or ten from now, but at least you took your time.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE (TheGreatGig23 @ Wednesday, Apr 11 2012, 23:23)
QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 10:54)

This is very true. It's definitely something that just creeps along, not something you seek out. I started smoking when I was 14. I didn't smoke weed until I was 20 despite hanging out with people who smoked it on a regular basis. I eventually felt comfortable with it and decided to try it. I enjoyed the hell out of it. But as El_Diablo said, it has to be treated with respect. Weed isn't that harmful in itself if you're a part-time smoker, it's the effects that can do the damage. Some of my family hate me for smoking it. They see me as some scumbag junkie constantly looking for a fix. I'm nothing like that. I perhaps smoke weed once or twice a month. It's these misconceptions that can ruin things for you.

My advice, don't seek it out. Just wait until the time is right. It could be a year or ten from now, but at least you took your time.

This surprisingly is true. I finished my baggie like a few days ago and basically it's surprising that this has come up because after I finished it, the next day I was like damn I want another bag. Then I just thought to myself and was like , Oh common, you've been smoking for the past 3 days give it a rest. Now I'm not going to smoke any ganj until a month or so goes by. Sometimes you don't realize how casual people can be about smoking pot. Being casual about it is fine, but I suppose you do gotta set limits, especially at my age as I'm still developing.

GreatGig
  • GreatGig

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Thursday, Apr 12 2012, 01:31)
This surprisingly is true. I finished my baggie like a few days ago and basically it's surprising that this has come up because after I finished it, the next day I was like damn I want another bag. Then I just thought to myself and was like , Oh common, you've been smoking for the past 3 days give it a rest. Now I'm not going to smoke any ganj until a month or so goes by. Sometimes you don't realize how casual people can be about smoking pot. Being casual about it is fine, but I suppose you do gotta set limits, especially at my age as I'm still developing.

I know that feel, man. The last time I finished a bag I was tempted to buy another. As you said though, you need to set a limit. I find it much more enjoyable to do it once in a while, I get more out of it personally. I usually go down the "Lebowski" route and light up in the bath with a few candles and some great music. Doing this every now and again really makes it a worthy purchase biggrin.gif

On a different note, myself and a few friends were having a debate the other day as to what the best food is when you're high. For me, it's a tie between Cheesy Doritos with sour cream dip or cinnamon bagels with peanut butter and apricot jam. They're both insanely good and I usually make a load of those bagels beforehand to take out the effort when I'm high. So, a question to all of you, what are your all-time favourite munchies?

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:28 PM

There's just too many things that I would consider the best munchie of all time. Right now my favorite is dipping muffins into chocolate pudding!

I gripped a few oz of some un named indica, 2 bong rips and you'll be couchlocked for quite some time. The come down lasts way too long though I find. I much prefer sativas and their desired effects

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:21 PM

Yeah I agree, too many great Munchie Foods. One night a week back or so when I was High, the thought of Pork scratchings came into mind when I was hungry, so I went to my local corner store to grab some and they were Great! Cooked fat and loads and loads of calories. I love eating like a fat sh*t when I'm high! happy.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users