13. Wu-Tang Clan- they brought the gangsta in the East Coast.
12. Busta Rhymes- one of the craziest emcees ever.
11. Run DMC- they made hip-hop mainstream.
10. Missy Elliott- best female rapper ever.
9. Ludacris, T.I., Outkast, UGK, Geto Boys- the only Southern rappers with good songs.
8. Snoop Dogg- he's a gangsta/pimp and represented the West Coast ALL the way, even though he's losing street credibility today.
7. LL Cool J- the ultimate ladies' man and hip-hop pioneer.
6. Nas, Rakim, KRS-One- exceptional lyricists.
5. Notorious B.I.G.- crazy flow and an East Coast legend.
4. Tupac- a hip-hop icon and is always real about sh*t.
3. N.W.A.- the best emcees were in this group (Eazy-E, Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, MC Ren).
2. Lupe Fiasco, Drake, Kid Cudi, B.o.B.- they're saving hip-hop from the wack-ass sh*t it is today.
1. Eminem- dope emcee and untouchable flow second to none. he always stayed real from Infinite to Recovery. 80 million albums? what rapper's doing that? None
5. Lil Wayne and Young Money/Cash Money- they're all garbage (except for Drake, who actually has talent, but is hanging with the wrong crowd).
4. Roscoe Dash- his voice is annoying and he looks gay.
3. New Boyz and any jerkin rapper- they f*cked up the West Coast's image with their gay-ass, bright-colored skinny pants and all they rap about is jerkin. i hope in about 5-10 years, they and jerkin will be forgotten for another stupid fad.
2. Waka Flocka Flame- "O Let's Do It?!" This is a f*cking joke, right? No talent at ALL. Make me sick every time I hear his retarded ass.
1. Soulja Boy- this nigga single-handedly KILLED the soul and art of hip-hop. All he makes is club songs lacking creativity and pop songs. he's trying to be something he's not.
who do you think are the best and worst rappers in the game? make a list of any number of rappers and give a reason why you chose them.
Edited by GTABlackKnight, 17 September 2010 - 03:45 AM.