Grand Theft Auto Vice City Beta Edition
Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:23 PM
|QUOTE (Airtrain @ Apr 5 2011, 14:13)|
When will you give up, Thomas van der Stolpe?
Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:28 AM
Work in progress. Anywho, how's the mod going?
Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:53 AM
Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:02 AM Edited by Weirdo., 01 May 2011 - 11:04 AM.
|QUOTE (MinnieMan121249 @ May 1 2011, 03:53)|
|I love how it turned out but too bad it work work in cutscenes properly.|
Thanks, and yeah, I thought that too.
But I got Rob to rig it to in-game, so at least we'll have that. Also, renders:
There's appears to be a tiny hole in his arm, I might have to patch that up soon.
Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:02 AM
Posted 10 May 2011 - 06:21 PM
|QUOTE (IvoryX @ May 1 2011, 11:02)|
|Well this mod was meant to be released almost year ago... I think 555gallardo stopped with this. (me too)|
We can add 1 more to the Grand Theft Auto Beta Edition Dead List
Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:08 PM
- Mod will include some things from the first VCBE
- Mod will use newer version of Vice City
- Mod will include new, own things.
- Mod will be released when it'll be finished.
There were many reasons why I temporarily stopped works on this mod. I had exams, I had some problems, I had no time. Because it's holiday, I started to work on this mod from nearly from scratch.
- There will be also some bonuses on this version; and yes, this one will be the final one. Also there's website to be launched, soon :-)
Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:24 PM
Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:25 PM
|- Mod will use newer version of Vice City|
what does that mean?
Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:38 PM
|QUOTE (Rokas. @ Tuesday, Jul 12 2011, 15:25)|
what does that mean?
It means that i'll use a new "Cenega Classics" copy of the game, which includes the original English version of the game (I had German 2.00 and Russian X.XX and they weren't so friendly to me )
- The New topic will be available when some changes and screenshots will be made.
- The Beta map will be included, but this release will be glitch-free and will be recreated as precise as possible.
- We have a possible voice actor for Mr. Moffat and Pastor Richards.
- Over 60% of DFF models and TXD textures from the original VCBE release will be retrieved and added to this release.
- VCBE 2.0 will include something
- There will be no HD textures, however, new additions may have a bigger amount of polygons, but we will try to regulate this.
- A new change-log was created. This one will not include changes involving names of characters.
- You can follow the current progress on Twitter (twitter.com/555gallardo).. Post your questions, get answers
Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:21 PM
|QUOTE (gallardo555 @ Tuesday, Jul 12 2011, 18:38)|
|- We have a possible voice actor for Mr. Moffat and Pastor Richards.|
I don't know man, that doesn't sound too good. It look like you're still with the same attitude, and that you're putting too much imagination into this.
Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:16 AM
Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:24 PM
What. The hell. Is wrong... With people?!
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users