GTA: South Highwater
Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:01 AM Edited by GTA4Life22, 15 June 2010 - 07:29 PM.
Welcome to the state of South Highwater. The thrilling forests of Ouachita and the suburban mazes of Cahokia, you are sure to have a good time. Hi, I'm Cameron Wilkinson, and I'll be your tour guide of this beautiful state. Be sure to pop in my offices in Dearborn, Cahokia, West Lyons, and Cordilleran. Get back to me when you have the chance.
Cahokia: Parodying the city of St. Louis, Missouri, this sprawling city of the ups and downs will pull you in and spit you out.
Name Comes From: The Name Cahokia is from the first settlement in the area. It is an ancient city created by the Mississippians (Native American settled in the area.)
Sunset Viewings (Riverview)
Ashing (St. Louis Hills)
Clinton Heights (Clifton Heights)
Grave Park (Gravois Park)
The Peak (The Hills)
Old Cahokia (Old St. Louis)
The City (The Ville)
Madison Heights (Hamilton Heights)
Queens-Liverdale (Compton Heights)
Academy East (Academy)
Brennen Park (Benton Park)
Buckeye Thousand (Ellendale)
Royal Heights (Prince Heights)
Anheuser (Bevo Mill)
Leona Pacific (Holly Hill)
Union (DeBaliviere Place)
Pruigoe (Carr Square)
Dearborn: Parodying the city of Chicago, this all-American city is a great place to live
Name Comes From: It was originally called Fort Dearborn in the 1800s.
WORKING ON THEM!!
Other Cities/Towns (No official districts:)
- Purse snatching is now available. But be careful, some NPCs are stronger, and there will be an old lady that'll tackle you
- You ca now play basketball, soccer (football,) football (American,) and ice hockey.
- You can now take part in managing clubs, but you might have to bay finances once or twice.
- Glove Compartments: Now you can buy CDs and store them in your glove compartment or your "Pocket." You can play them in your car.
- The "Pocket" is like a storage place in your pause menu. You can put CDs, guns, clothing, money, papers, electronics, mostly everything here.
- Robbing houses is back. Some houses have alarm systems, so watch out.
- Weather: Now thunderstorms are more realistic, flooding rain (sometimes,) snow, strong winds (Chicago is called the "Windy City,") and black ice (occasionally. Black ice is also a cheat.)
- Like in San Andreas, you can buy numerous safe houses not having to relate to the story mode.
- Highways will actually have traffic (GTA 4's traffic wasn't realistic.) Now the mornings and afternoons will have rush hours (bumper-to-bumper) and car accidents will halt traffic.
- Disasters: Who the hell knows you will find?????
- Jets will be in the game.
- Players can now be able to play "Good Samaritan." What this means is the character will be in situations to help a person or persons. You can go to your map and click "emergencies" and it'll show areas where emergencies are.
- Ghettos will be in the game. Be careful in these areas, you might get jumped.
- Wealthy neighborhoods will have tight security and gates. Be careful trying to rob mansions and expensive cars.
- Nightclubs: Same as in TBoGT, dancing, drinking, bouncing, are all in the clubs. You can now be a DJ for extra money. You can also deal drugs.
- Strip Clubs: Come after a stressful day, you might find surprises in the club.
- Newsroom: You can send the media stories you covered. News channels will be played in public areas.
- Casinos: Gamble like you're in Venturas. Drugs can be sold here.
- Hotels: Play as a ballet. Be careful when parking vehicles, drivers won't be happy if they get a damaged car in return.
[SIZE=14]I PROMISE THERE IS MORE COMING BY TOMORROW!!! I RE-TYPED THIS AND IT WAS ACCIDENTLY DELETED, SO NOW I WILL CREATE IT BY MEMORY (I KNOW IT VERY WELL.)
Posted 16 June 2010 - 12:38 PM
Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:18 PM Edited by Kwandilibro, 16 June 2010 - 03:21 PM.
lol, "The bitch is back"
Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:58 PM
P.S.If you need help with ideas ,just PM me.
Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:19 AM
|QUOTE (universetwisters @ Tuesday, Jun 14 2011, 23:15)|
Thank you for unnecessarily bumping this year old topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users