The Walking Dead

2,822 replies to this topic
TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Apparently stories of twd and ftwd are going to cross in next season of fear the walking dead.

I think they said it was just going to be
Spoiler
showing up. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense for him to be so far west of Georgia at that time period. Abraham would have been a better choice because it was at least established that he came from out west.

BöömBäpper
  • BöömBäpper

Liberty City adventurer. Bohan, Broker, Dukes.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 4 weeks ago

Apparently stories of twd and ftwd are going to cross in next season of fear the walking dead.

Spoiler
showing up. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense for him to be so far west of Georgia at that time period. Abraham would have been a better choice because it was at least established that he came from out west.

Actually I did read somewhere its going to be Abraham and it takes place in houston. Don't know if its true.

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

Spoiler

Actually I did read somewhere its going to be Abraham and it takes place in houston. Don't know if its true.

I dunno about that. 

Spoiler

Also, the crossover is going to be after the war. Apparently the ending of season 8 is going to shape his story arc for Fear, so no need to worry how he went from Georgia to the West and back again within a year.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users