Photo

Mortal Kombat 9

47 replies to this topic
AreXi
  • AreXi

Quack Quack

• Zaibatsu

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:43 PM

HUGE ASS GODDAMN BUMP SO YOU MOTHERF*CKERS WON'T FORGET THERE'S ONLY ONE WEEK REMAINING!

Anyways, few months ago I was bummed to find out only American retailers will be selling the special editions of the game. Well, just few minutes ago I found out that the Kollector's Edition has been spread around Europe as well, and to my pleasure, I also found out that a Finnish retailer will be selling them. WOO HOO! My hands are still shaking...

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:24 PM

Just downloaded the new fighter Skarlet and the classic skins for Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Ermac, Reptile, Kitana, Mileena & Jade - sweet!

The next DLCs will be the classic Cyrax/Sektor skins, classic Noob Saibot skin, and the fighters Rain and Kenshi.

So who else is rocking this?

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:52 PM

Is Drahmin or Meat in this game?

AreXi
  • AreXi

Quack Quack

• Zaibatsu

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (Funktipus @ Thursday, Jun 23 2011, 20:24)
Just downloaded the new fighter Skarlet and the classic skins for Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Ermac, Reptile, Kitana, Mileena & Jade - sweet!

The next DLCs will be the classic Cyrax/Sektor skins, classic Noob Saibot skin, and the fighters Rain and Kenshi.

So who else is rocking this?

Cyrax and Sektor skins are already released, they come with the compatibility patch.

And if you're going to get all the skins and characters, I recommend buying the Season Pass, will be considerably cheaper. tounge.gif

@Typhus: Drahmin and Meat aren't in the game as playable characters, Meat has a small cameo in the Cathedral. Ed Boon has confirmed that Drahmin won't be returning, and I'm guessing Meat won't be either, considering he's just a joke character.

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 June 2011 - 07:56 AM

QUOTE (AreXi @ Thursday, Jun 23 2011, 21:18)
@Typhus: Drahmin and Meat aren't in the game as playable characters, Meat has a small cameo in the Cathedral. Ed Boon has confirmed that Drahmin won't be returning, and I'm guessing Meat won't be either, considering he's just a joke character.

I hope the fourth DLC fighter will be either Reiko or Frost.

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 July 2011 - 11:59 PM

Downloaded Rain yesterday. He's as badass as always! I think he'll be the new online favorite.

AreXi
  • AreXi

Quack Quack

• Zaibatsu

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:53 AM

The fourth DLC character is...

HOW F*CKING AWESOME IS THAT?! biggrin.gif

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Relevant jorts intensify.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:42 AM

No f*cking way.

deathdealer
  • deathdealer

soon to be dead

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:45 AM

good, I've always wanted to kill freddy with kratos.

valensim
  • valensim

Red Dead Undead

• Members

Posted 22 July 2011 - 08:19 AM

The Nightmares begin once more ......... Mortal Kombat !!!! tounge2.gif

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 July 2011 - 08:48 PM

I'd rather have another MK fighter, either Frost, Reiko or Tanya. I'll pass on Freddy, but I will get the unmasked Sub-Zero skin.

Killer783
  • Killer783

Bronies before Hoenies !

• Members

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:24 PM

Adding Freddy was a bit random but he's still better than Kratos.

gta_aus
  • gta_aus

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

I really really want this game, I live in Australia, where is it banned, but i'm going to try and get one of ebay, there's a guy in melbourne selling them so it should work on my ps3.

Anyway do you get more time to try and do a fatality? I was playing MK 2 tonight and you got less than 5 seconds to try and do it, it's really annoying.

Also I just found out after playing MK since I was little, that you can do babalities..wtf!

AreXi
  • AreXi

Quack Quack

• Zaibatsu

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:09 PM

Total Mortal Kombat managed to sneak his copy/copies from abroad by telling the customs it's chocolate.

And no, sadly the Fatality timer isn't that long in this one. But the great thing is that there is this mode where you can basically practice doing Fatalities. It gives you unlimited time, shows you the right distance from which you have to do the Fatality from and shows the input. It's really not that difficult to remember your favorite Fatalities on your favorite characters, so after playing a while it should come to you as easy as breathing tounge.gif

Vextroid
  • Vextroid

F,F,D,U -> (D+BLK+LP+LK)

• Members

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (gta_aus @ Monday, Jan 28 2013, 01:00)
I really really want this game, I live in Australia, where is it banned, but i'm going to try and get one of ebay, there's a guy in melbourne selling them so it should work on my ps3.

Anyway do you get more time to try and do a fatality? I was playing MK 2 tonight and you got less than 5 seconds to try and do it, it's really annoying.

Also I just found out after playing MK since I was little, that you can do babalities..wtf!

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is said to have been submitted for classification in Australia due to the new R18+ laws.

So you could just wait for that version.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! f*ck yes! You don't know how excited I am for this !

gta_aus
  • gta_aus

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

@Vextroid Thanks for that!

gta_aus
  • gta_aus

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:31 PM

f*ck yeah my game arrived today! So happy it got through...the story is awesome biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users