Photo

Gameplay topic

23 replies to this topic
Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

GTA:LC Team Leader

• The Connection

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:30 PM

Since the mod is so close to completion, it's time to use this forum for more than development. So here is the first topic that is for posts that are strictly about playing the mod. Since GTA:LC is a little different you can discuss new ways to play missions (like using the Hunter for Espresso-2-go or a PCJ for Marked Man) or anything else related to playing this game.

jim_gta
  • jim_gta

LCS 2010 Team leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:54 AM

Lets START

GIVE ME LIBERTY--I think no help is needed in this mission.Just drive 8-ball to Hideout & then to LUIGI's club.

LUIGI GOTORELLI---

LUIGI's Girls---

REWARD--$1500

This mission is simple just drive Misty to LUIGI's and thats all.

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

• The Connection

Posted 12 June 2010 - 05:15 AM

The purpose of this topic is to discuss the missions as they relate to the Liberty City mod. The two missions you wrote about are exactly the same in GTA3 as they are in LC. Plus you didn't say anything new or unique about those missions.

So please try to only post stuff about missions that's specific to this mod.

Dylan2112
  • Dylan2112

I'm quite aware; my screen name SUCKS...

• Members

Posted 12 June 2010 - 10:48 PM

THE EXCHANGE - Use the Sea Sparrow and have a helicopter battle with Catalina. It's really fun biggrin.gif

jim_gta
  • jim_gta

LCS 2010 Team leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 June 2010 - 12:46 AM

Okay this one is cool in the mission THE FUZZ BALL by LUIGI GOTORELLI-

Inorder to pickup all the girls at a time before starting the mission I took a bus and guess what I took all of the girls at once.

Try this

jim_gta
  • jim_gta

LCS 2010 Team leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 June 2010 - 12:56 AM

DEAD SKUNK IN THE TRUNK BY JOEY---

For this mission I would like to give some tips.First of all reach the GREASY JOE's cafe in Callahan Point where corpse manana is parked.You will see two Sentinals with Forelli brothers inside.One at right of car and other at a little distance away at left before you get into any car ram the right sentinal so that other both the forelli brothers can attack you.Make them follow you and take them far away to some spacious place and ram them so that their car can flip and then blast.Now get back to the manana and take it to the crusher.

Now you are done.Believe me this really works and I did this without any cheats and weapons.

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

• The Connection

Posted 13 June 2010 - 02:18 AM

Jim, every one of your "tips" so far have been known for years as you've described the exact way to play it in GTA3. ITBTD has the right idea where he's posting stuff that's specific to the LC mod.

A good example of a Liberty City specific tip is in the mission "Farewell Chunky Lee Chong." Make sure you have an uzi and get on a PCJ600 (you can find one parked at the gas station in Harwood). With the PCJ you can drive through the posts and get to the alley. Since you're on a bike you can easily catch up to Chunky Lee Chong and shoot him, passing the mission a lot easier than you could before.

Please don't post any more tips about easy missions that play exactly like they did in GTA3. If you want to do that, go to the GTA3 gameplay forum and post there.

Further posts that are like this will be deleted.

Dylan2112
  • Dylan2112

I'm quite aware; my screen name SUCKS...

• Members

Posted 13 June 2010 - 04:55 AM

I have one for that mission

DEAD SKUNK IN THE TRUNK - Ram into one of the sentinals and make them chase you around a little. Then speed up tward a body of water somewhere (eg, the river between staunton and portland) and Bail out at the last second and the sentinals will most likely go flying into the water too. lol.gif

space_einstein
  • space_einstein

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 June 2010 - 06:56 AM

Drive Misty for Me - motorbike, it's funny when she says Luigi finally has a good driver he can trust and my bike collided, sending her flying in the air
Fuzzball - Maverick helicopter
Farewell Chunky - motorbike driveby
Van Heist - helicopter careening into the Securicar, feels funny to me
Cipriani's Chauffeur - enemy's advantage: ability to pop my tires when escaping the Laundromat
Dead Skunk - latest code should include ability to pop their tires or shoot them through the windshield
Triads And Tribulations - Hunter attack
Chaperone - dumping the three parked cars into the ocean more quickly by driving and bailing out
Turismo - motorbike race
Under Surveillance - Hunter attack
Paparazzi Purge - my second favorite trick, snipe the paparazzi from Asuka's condo, no chase needed
Pay Day For Ray - helicopter is speed
Shima - Hunter attack
Marked Man - helicopter chauffeur
Waka Gashira Wipeout - when dumping the Cartel Cruiser, bail out
A Drop In The Ocean - helicopter to pick up package
Grand Theft Aero - my most favorite trick, use the Hunter and shoot it down while it's in the air, it works!
Espresso 2 Go - helicopter to smash the stalls by landing on them
These are all from memory so there could be mistakes.

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

• The Connection

Posted 16 June 2010 - 05:28 AM

QUOTE (space_einstein @ Jun 13 2010, 01:56)
Grand Theft Aero - my most favorite trick, use the Hunter and shoot it down while it's in the air, it works!

I'm guessing you're talking about "S.A.M." here. In that mission I like to use the Sea Sparrow as I often drown myself with the Hunter when I get the packages from the water.

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:19 PM

Which version has the most stable map with the best collision files (such as rooftops), and fewest missions?

Weirdo.
  • Weirdo.

Some crazy stuff on that internet!

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (Craig Kostelecky @ Jun 12 2010, 18:18)
Jim, every one of your "tips" so far have been known for years as you've described the exact way to play it in GTA3. ITBTD has the right idea where he's posting stuff that's specific to the LC mod.

Actually, I think the one about the bus and 'The Fuzz Ball' is LC specific, since in III, the bus could only seat two people (ironically cruel, but true).

space_einstein
  • space_einstein

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 June 2010 - 11:36 AM

The Coach is the only vehicle in both III and VC that can fit 8 people. The Bus in both games fits 2. Most walkthroughs should already mention this trick by now.

Weirdo.
  • Weirdo.

Some crazy stuff on that internet!

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2010 - 04:46 AM

QUOTE (space_einstein @ Jun 17 2010, 03:36)
The Coach is the only vehicle in both III and VC that can fit 8 people. The Bus in both games fits 2. Most walkthroughs should already mention this trick by now.

Oh, okay. BTW, sorry to be off-topic, but why is your username 'space_einstein'? Are you some sort of poser, or are you really spaceeinstein, but you just forgot your password?

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

• The Connection

Posted 18 June 2010 - 05:14 AM

Both accounts are his, but I never knew the reason why he used the second one. He did recently confess to being away from his normal computer as well.

nextgenmods
  • nextgenmods

GTA LCS III Edition MOD

• Members

Posted 18 June 2010 - 05:12 PM

for Dead Skunk in the Trunk, i recomend to do taking out the laundry first, so you have grenades =D

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

• The Connection

Posted 20 June 2010 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (nextgenmods @ Jun 18 2010, 12:12)
for Dead Skunk in the Trunk, i recomend to do taking out the laundry first, so you have grenades =D

I'd recommend doing Bomb Da Base so you have a sniper rifle.

nextgenmods
  • nextgenmods

GTA LCS III Edition MOD

• Members

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:49 AM

in III for paparazzi purge i use m16 (just collect from close to the secret sign or from the guys in "under surveillance") to shoot the boat.

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE (Craig Kostelecky @ Jun 18 2010, 00:14)
I never knew the reason why he used the second one.

I get paranoid easily with the fear of my account being accessed by someone other than me when I'm using a different computer. So I create a different account to lessen my fear.

badboy_zay
  • badboy_zay

:)

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:45 PM Edited by badboy_zay, 30 June 2010 - 04:49 PM.

well,my idea for new mission
1.Prologue mission:
-this mission happen after a cutscene intro,after few day(or day,month,i dunno).Claude wake up after his wound.the mission will happen in Police Station(in Stauton Island,if you can make a interor for it).in the jail,Claude will meet 8 ball,and they making a plan to escape police station.At night, while the cop patriot waking around,8 Ball grab him and break his neck.after that,they got a key to escape police station.after get out a jail,Claude and 8 ball will using colt to take down police force.but after the escape out door.Swat team is already there.
after that,they're surrounding---> GTA III first mission happen

2.The mission had a cutscene asuka dead(dun remember mission's name confused.gif )
after the cutscene,there gonna a lot of Columbia gang get in side and attack Claude.player will kill them all.after that Claude have to escape that area.there gonna have some car chase him,you can choose to shoot them or runaway and lose their tail

jim_gta
  • jim_gta

LCS 2010 Team leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:51 AM

I don't think its a good idea I mean LC's main objective is to create GTA III over vice city engine not to change any mission. STill good thinking badboy_zay

jim_gta
  • jim_gta

LCS 2010 Team leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:42 AM

If you are playing in debug mode then for the mission SAYONARA SALVATORE you can easily use an hunter for an air attack on Salvatore and if you are spotted also then you can easily kill them.

Ayman1337
  • Ayman1337

Underground Gamer

• Members

Posted 14 March 2011 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (Craig Kostelecky @ Jun 20 2010, 21:24)
QUOTE (nextgenmods @ Jun 18 2010, 12:12)

I'd recommend doing Bomb Da Base so you have a sniper rifle.

Hey, ever heard of cheats?

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:45 AM

Okay - just make sure it's named replay.rep and in the user files folder!

http://www.megafileu...replay-rep.html

password: gtaforums

not really safe for work. dontgetit.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users