[WIP|SCR] Blue Bird TC-2000 School BUS

87 replies to this topic
TigerTanker
  • TigerTanker

Gangsta

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:16 AM

Wow, it's getting better and better everytime, I can't really say critics. Sam, you're a very talented modder. Keep up the good work wink.gif . cookie.gif cookie.gif

PGoD
  • PGoD

Houat de phoque!

• Members

Posted 09 July 2010 - 02:34 PM

Great smile.gif It's only remind me of school ... lol.

Sam1970
  • Sam1970

American Fanatic

• Members

Posted 11 July 2010 - 09:22 PM

Hello my people. Long time no posts sorry but i have lot of work and free time is missing to finish the bus. At least there's few updates. New ID lights, new reflectors, BLUE BIRD on the front hood, new stepwell, new inside hood, new switchboard panel, reshaped the front top (where the warning lights are), redone back bumper, new lower back lights, new back door hinges, redone some minor stuff, adjusted some normals and so on smile.gif So i wish to thanks all of you who support me in this project and here's some pics for you. Enjoy smile.gif

Your comments are very important to me and they are always welcome. It motivate me to model the bus even if i'm so f*ckin tired sleepy.gif Thank you so much.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
  • zortak1 likes this

MrDemeulemeester
  • MrDemeulemeester

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:49 AM

Just wow!! It looks better than I expect it to every time. And It reminds me so much of my school days....Great work!!! icon14.gif

Timske
  • Timske

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 July 2010 - 08:12 PM

Good job!
Make gas pedals tounge.gif
Maybe a microphone and boxes?

Hmmm like a plane, or a train, where they can put there bags in..
You know what i mean?

Sam1970
  • Sam1970

American Fanatic

• Members

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (Timske @ Jul 12 2010, 16:12)
Good job!
Make gas pedals tounge.gif
Maybe a microphone and boxes?

Hmmm like a plane, or a train, where they can put there bags in..
You know what i mean?

LOL!!! As i can see it not seems to be finished. It's not the finished product. The gas pedal does not exist for now BUT it will come later when the dashboard will be finished. For the bags it's not a Coach, a Train, or a Boeing, It's a School Bus and all the details i have putted in this bus is like the real one. There will be a CB and microphone in it. Many many many parts are not started yet. like Diesel pedal, Brake pedal, Park Brake pedal, radio, steering wheel, column, dashboard, A little door on the lower left side, Diesel fuel door, frame, differential, part of the engine, handle to open the right door, handle to open the emergency back door, suspension, Drive shaft, little part of the STOP sign are missing, remodel all the water strips on the front windshield, modify the floor (front section), and so on. Do not expect to play with it tomorrow because i'm a truck driver and i work 5 even 6 days a week so my free time is missing. Hope to give you updates until next week. I model my car as close as the real thing so it's a long long process for me to complete a project because i'm not a professionnal modeler. I have a lot to learn. I want to apologize to all fan of my stuff to be so long to do updates. It's not because i don't want to...it's because i can't.

WSD1993
  • WSD1993

[NWA]WSD

• Members

Posted 13 July 2010 - 04:23 AM

Wow, just amazing.
Have a cookie cookie.gif biggrin.gif
Will tell all my friends in my clan about this when it is out tounge.gif

schaefft
  • schaefft

Homie

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 July 2010 - 10:04 AM

Its looking great, what else can I say. The amount of details and time you invest into this model is just incredible, like I surely said before itll be another wonderful model from you. (You should think about doing it professionally, most people underestimate their skills, lowpoly-modelingwise you cant get much better).

And please take you time. I know how its like when you dont have the time or the mood to work on a model and Im sure theres other stuff you could do on your 1 free day. But your work is highly appreciated and like I said, who knows who sees these pictures, too. biggrin.gif

MBG141
  • MBG141

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:05 PM

I love it! I'm assuming that it's going to come out for SA, because of the school district name on the sides, but anyways nice job! Oh BTW, it almost looks like my school bus I ride in IRL.

Sam1970
  • Sam1970

American Fanatic

• Members

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (MBG141 @ Jul 15 2010, 13:05)
I love it! I'm assuming that it's going to come out for SA, because of the school district name on the sides, but anyways nice job! Oh BTW, it almost looks like my school bus I ride in IRL.

I'll do it for SA and PCM_Bxbugs123 will convert it to IV with Lt Caine smile.gif

Sam1970
  • Sam1970

American Fanatic

• Members

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (schaefft @ Jul 13 2010, 06:04)
Its looking great, what else can I say. The amount of details and time you invest into this model is just incredible, like I surely said before itll be another wonderful model from you. (You should think about doing it professionally, most people underestimate their skills, lowpoly-modelingwise you cant get much better).

And please take you time. I know how its like when you dont have the time or the mood to work on a model and Im sure theres other stuff you could do on your 1 free day. But your work is highly appreciated and like I said, who knows who sees these pictures, too. biggrin.gif

Thanks Schaefft. Maybe i'll give a serious try with 3DSMax later. I want to know more about normal maps to make lowpoly models. Newest games takes more and more pc ressources and hipoly models will not run on weaker machines like mine. So thanks for comments buddy. I'm in day off today. Maybe updates coming soon but i'take it easy today smile.gif

MBG141
  • MBG141

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:36 PM

I just thought of this, can you make the bus compatable with saesANDY's ELM(Emergency Light Mod) 8.5.2? Mainly the turn signals.

R32_3838
  • R32_3838

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:27 AM

Great Job, atleast we got a blue bird in the mix.

Sam1970
  • Sam1970

American Fanatic

• Members

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:32 PM

Hello my people. Little free time so little updates. This bus is not popular as my Camaro but anyway thanks to the few guys for the comments. Now the updates. Mirrors fixations, Blue Bird logo on the right side and the back bumper (no map here, all 3D), Inside driver mirror, Steering wheel and column, Inside ramp, New axe inside near side door, Dashboard started but not finished yet, Watch your step in the stepwell, New STOP sign hinges, Seal beams completely redone, and maybe few little things that i forgot. I wish to thanks Autobus Bellemare (Bus depot in my area) to let me take screenshots of their buses. They unlock me one bus to take pics inside so thank you very much. Thanks to Carface too to give me permission to take his wheels. Don't forget to comment. The more i have, faster you'll get the bus. Here's the pics. Enjoy!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Rob.Zombie
  • Rob.Zombie

Sgt.Kanyo

• Members

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:48 PM

Looks very nice smile.gif
Is it just me or those wheels are a bit inside the chassis? And a prison transport version would be awesome. If I remember well they used the same bus in Death Race (note: not for racing lol)

schaefft
  • schaefft

Homie

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 July 2010 - 07:50 PM

Wow, they even give you acess to the busses? Now thats what I call a perfect reference source! Very nice job as always, whats the polycount? What else can I say, keep up the great work! biggrin.gif

MrDemeulemeester
  • MrDemeulemeester

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2010 - 11:36 PM

excellent work!!! It's coming together very nicely!

Herc
  • Herc

DOHC_VTEC

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 25 July 2010 - 12:23 AM

Nice work! you attention to detail is great

Kaufmancab51
  • Kaufmancab51

Bus Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:40 PM

will there be a beta release?

Timske
  • Timske

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 August 2010 - 02:59 PM

woow look at those great details!!!

Sam1970
  • Sam1970

American Fanatic

• Members

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:06 AM

Hello all.. Thanks for comments. Sorry i had no time for the bus this week. I worked 7 days a week!! So no updates at this time but be patient....as soon as i can, i'll take little time to do some work on it. I work on some projects at the same time but don't worry my priority is the bus. I have made another version of my 1968 Camaro. This one will coming soon..very soon. It's a Camaro SS only..not RS and it will be automatic instead of manual. The stripes are not the same as the other...they are like Z28 style. So that's it for now and again thanks for the comments guys. I'll be back soon smile.gif

@Schaefft. Thanks man..Polycount is about 73000 polies. Hope to learn normal map soon!!

@kaufmancab51. No beta release. Sorry

@Rob.Zombie. For the wheels maybe they are a little bit inside the chassis. The underbody is not done at all so i have placed the wheel just there for now.

Virtual Pancake
  • Virtual Pancake

Derp

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 13 August 2010 - 03:38 PM

It's about time. =P

SA please!

GTAForumsMediaPlayer
  • GTAForumsMediaPlayer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:56 PM

Was this ever released? =0

Sam1970
  • Sam1970

American Fanatic

• Members

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:38 AM

QUOTE (GTAForumsMediaPlayer @ Jan 28 2011, 16:56)

Not yet. Sorry i'm very late with this project. I'm away from home all the weeks so i have no free time to work on it. My job take too much time in my life for now. I'm a truck driver so i'm not at home very often at this time but as soon as i can, i'll do more don't worry. I can't wait to see it in game.

Evel S. Fast
  • Evel S. Fast

aka Deadhart.

• Members

Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:19 AM

Whoa man this is just awesome! I've been always dreaming of a school bus ever since I was wandering about those school bus wrecks in GTAIII!

GTAForumsMediaPlayer
  • GTAForumsMediaPlayer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2011 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE (Sam1970 @ Jan 29 2011, 06:38)
QUOTE (GTAForumsMediaPlayer @ Jan 28 2011, 16:56)

Not yet. Sorry i'm very late with this project. I'm away from home all the weeks so i have no free time to work on it. My job take too much time in my life for now. I'm a truck driver so i'm not at home very often at this time but as soon as i can, i'll do more don't worry. I can't wait to see it in game.

Okay, it looks great. smile.gif

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2011 - 02:30 PM

Yea this loox quite nice, I google pix and it has accurate details but I was wondering what makes the difference in wheels, I've seen alot of pix of this bus w/ those 5 spoke wheels BUT they were mostly the *short* version of the bus. The longer buses had the front wheels of the *dome* type, but I eventually ran across atleast 1 or 2 pix of the long bus w/ the 5 spoke, so i wonder whats making the difference, because I searcht the BB TC-2000.
Hmm truck driver eh? why not make a nice truck(s) too tounge.gif
I often check gtainside for vehs, it just hard to find any good quality scratch-made trucks IMO ..Either get bugs/crashes/really poor textures or they're too customized w/ like huge rims n skinny tires, neon lights etc.
Some nice stock RL trucks would be good smile.gif

Sylvania
  • Sylvania

Lego their ego.

• Members

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:51 PM

Haven't been here in a while, great job, plenty of cookies for all the work you've done, I've been tempted as well to make a bus, I believe i tried one back in my noobier days it was terrible LOL cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif
Can't wait to see it in game, GTAIV version to come?

Sam1970
  • Sam1970

American Fanatic

• Members

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:06 PM

@Evel S. Fast: Thanks smile.gif

@GTAForumsMediaPlayer: Thanks for your interest smile.gif

@Costar: Some buses have 5 spokes wheels on the back and 6 spokes wheels on the front. Other TC-2000 have polished aluminium bud wheels and other have iron wheels so there is 3 type of wheels on these bus. I have to redone the front wheels to have the correct 6 spokes wheels instead of 5. If you have interest in trucks so i've started a 2005 Peterbilt 379 but it's not finished yet and i'll include a Manac dry box with a Thermo King reefer. The van is finished but the Pete need a little touch to be finished. You can search for Peterbilt 379 topic here in GTAF.

@Sylvania: Thanks. I hope to see all my cars in IV. I just need converters to put them in game.

Sylvania
  • Sylvania

Lego their ego.

• Members

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:10 PM

there's plenty of converters around luckily!! icon14.gif I would convert it if nobody wanted to, but I would probably take a while making extra lights on the interior etc. lol

Kinda makes me wanna make a bus tounge2.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users