When posting a problem, be sure to include the following information:
- Operating system (Windows users: be sure to mention if you have Vista/XP/7/8, and which Service Pack you have)
- Video/Graphics card type + graphics memory
- RAM (random access memory)
- If you have installed mods, search or post a topic in this forum
This will help us to identify the problem.
Please post modding questions in the modding forums!
GTA SA APPCRASH
Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:31 AM
I need help with my san andreas.When i start the game cutscennes appear after cutsceenes main menu appears than it stays like that 1-2 sec than everithing goes black and gta_sa must close...bla bla bla.... and when i look what caused trouble says APPCRASH.i use windows 7.PLEASE HELP!!!!!!video soon
Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:01 PM
First: Are you playing the game with the Original DVD in the Drive.
You are not trying to use a No-CD Program or crack.
What version do you have? (If the game is a version 1 it won't say, other wise it is on the disc and box.)
When posting a problem, be sure to include the following information about your computer:
Operating system (Windows users: be sure to mention if you have XP or Vista, and which Service Pack you have)
Video/Graphics card type.And How much Dedicated graphics memory
RAM (random access memory)
If you have installed mods, remove them.
This will help to identify the problem.
Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:55 PM
Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:59 PM
Are you running the game in a Mode such as XP or windows 98?
If that doesn't work:
Then do another
|QUOTE (Dec 15 2008 @ 15:42 By girishb)|
If you're on Vista, you'll need to do this:
1) Uninstall SA.
2) Delete the installation folder if it still exists. (e.g. C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas).
--? 3) Delete the Virtual Store copy of the installation folder too. The Appdata folder might be hidden. (e.g. C:\Users\???\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas).
4) Delete the gta_sa.set file from your user files folder.
6) Reinstall SA.