Help with Paramedic mission

2 replies to this topic
magneto
  • magneto

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 June 2010 - 09:53 PM

Hi,

i am trying to complete the game 100% and I have now 97%. (without cheats of course)
so I can't do this mission in Portland beacuse the gangs are shooting on me and the Mafia will blow my car in one or two shots with their shutguns so it's impossible to complete the Paramedic mission in Portland now.
in Staunton Island the Cartel are shooting me
in Shoreside Vale they are shooting on me, but not that much. the problem is the locations of the patients. sometimes i just don't know where are they and there is no full map and couple of times i had to do a huge circuit until i get there and then i don't have enough time to get back to the hospital. (maybe there is a shorter way and i'm going from the wrong and the long way)

so someone can help me and give me some tips and your opinion where can i/should i complete this mission- in Staunton Island or in Shoreside Vale

I really don't want to start the game from the beginning and complete everything again sad.gif

thank you and i hope that is possible to complete the Paramedic mission now

and i'm sorry if my English is bad

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 June 2010 - 12:30 AM

Completing the mission is *very* difficult in Shoreside (since there are two halves of the area with only a couple of points to cross between them). As you are probably aware of by now, you should have completed the mission over in Portland before the gangs started hating on you.

Completing the mission in Staunton is not impossible. Although you have Columbians in the Ft. Staunton area shooting at you (and Jamaican Yardies also cheesed at you if you completed King Courtney's thread), the weapons they use are ineffective. When picking up a patient near them, just point the car's camera at them by looking over your shoulder so they can't pull you out as a patient is entering your ambulance...and speed away once the door handle is grabbed. Each successful level completion will partially "heal" your ambulance, so taking a few hits occasionally is no big deal. The timer bonuses are VERY generous in Staunton, and wider streets are more common there, so there is no need to drive like a maniac either.

Other than that, the rules are the same as anywhere else. Try to pick up three patients each trip (preferrably three that are close together), to finish quicker and get higher bonuses. Try not to crash much, as this cuts down the initial time given when starting the next level. Slow down when turning to minimise the risk of the ambulance flipping over. And stay off of the siren - traffic moves away too slowly to be useful...and one might run over the patient you are trying to save.

Good luck!

magneto
  • magneto

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 June 2010 - 04:14 PM Edited by magneto, 08 June 2010 - 02:55 PM.

QUOTE (Nukey Shay @ Jun 7 2010, 00:30)
Completing the mission is *very* difficult in Shoreside (since there are two halves of the area with only a couple of points to cross between them).  As you are probably aware of by now, you should have completed the mission over in Portland before the gangs started hating on you.

Completing the mission in Staunton is not impossible.  Although you have Columbians in the Ft. Staunton area shooting at you (and Jamaican Yardies also cheesed at you if you completed King Courtney's thread), the weapons they use are ineffective.  When picking up a patient near them, just point the car's camera at them by looking over your shoulder so they can't pull you out as a patient is entering your ambulance...and speed away once the door handle is grabbed.  Each successful level completion will partially "heal" your ambulance, so taking a few hits occasionally is no big deal.  The timer bonuses are VERY generous in Staunton, and wider streets are more common there, so there is no need to drive like a maniac either.

Other than that, the rules are the same as anywhere else.  Try to pick up three patients each trip (preferrably three that are close together), to finish quicker and get higher bonuses.  Try not to crash much, as this cuts down the initial time given when starting the next level.  Slow down when turning to minimise the risk of the ambulance flipping over.  And stay off of the siren - traffic moves away too slowly to be useful...and one might run over the patient you are trying to save.

Good luck!

First, thank you very much on your post.

This mission is very difficult. The highest level that i reached is level 6.
my amlulance always blowing up because the gangs are shooting on me sad.gif

*EDIT*
I almost reached level 8 biggrin.gif
i guess i just have to practice on that a lot .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users