5 replies to this topic
Screenwalk
  • Screenwalk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 June 2010 - 02:05 PM

Hey guys!!

I'm totally new at this, so please show some respect. smile.gif

I bought GTA IV from steam for a while ago, now i want to know how to modding the game. I been doing som research but almost all the description have been diffrent, which is very confusing.

I know i must use a ASI. Loader? But which one?

The mod i want to use is:
Realistic Driving&Flying http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=5529
Then i wondering how i get all the street cars like Ferrari,lamborghini, Supra, z350 and a speedometer yeah you know smile.gif

I would appreciate if you guys did a step to step guide.

The operating system I use is W7 64bits if that is an advantage or disadvantage.

opium_addict
  • opium_addict

CODE WRECKER

• Members

Posted 05 June 2010 - 05:57 PM

Use any ASI loader on gtagarage and it will work fine, i also have the steam version.

Screenwalk
  • Screenwalk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 June 2010 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (opium_addict @ Jun 5 2010, 17:57)
Use any ASI loader on gtagarage and it will work fine, i also have the steam version.

What loader do you use?

ubtri
  • ubtri

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:58 AM

I recommend "YAASIL", there's a link to it in my newest blog post (which is linked below)

THEBATTLEMASTER8
  • THEBATTLEMASTER8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:33 AM

Ok, explain to me what the ASI loader and gta garage is please. I am also tottally new to this, i have been drooling over the LCPD:First Response mod, to be a cop for a long time. Now i finnally have the game lol.

Wheatley
  • Wheatley

I'm living in High Pressure Days.

• Members

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (THEBATTLEMASTER8 @ Sunday, Nov 11 2012, 03:33)
Ok, explain to me what the ASI loader and gta garage is please. I am also tottally new to this, i have been drooling over the LCPD:First Response mod, to be a cop for a long time. Now i finnally have the game lol.

ASI Loader is a sort of mod loader/script loader for Grand Theft Auto IV/EFLC it's needed for various mods. GTAGarage is a mod resource site where you can get mods from.

If you have the ASI Loader downloaded place the files from the .rar file into your Grand Theft Auto IV folder (dsound.dll).

-Wheatley

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users