» «
Photo

Matheus Reis's Missions

9 replies to this topic
Matheus Reis
  • Matheus Reis

Only other GTA Fan

• Members

Posted 05 June 2010 - 02:28 AM Edited by Matheus Reis, 13 June 2010 - 06:41 PM.

Hi, this is my missions, I wish you like it smile.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
San Andreas Stories

Story:

After two years in charge of trafficking, none gang could beat with CJ, so he stopped for a while with this, but the pimp has grown, making him return to action again.
On one trip to NY he met Claude Speed, who travelled to San Andreas to help CJ to stop the enemies, then Claude, CJ, Sweet, Cesar, Zero and many other friends of the crew will participate in the missions.

S.A.S. - The Begin

S.A.S. - Lauren's Death

S.A.S. - Next Stop, LS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U.S.A. in Risk! (Contest Mission)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My new mission pack, 'Only Gang Issues', I'll post here but it's not finished.

Only Gang Issues

Story:

Matt and Eddy, two cousins who sold stolen drugs in San Fierro, were being hunted by local drug dealers, then decided to go to Los Santos. Without money, went to Grove Street were looking for work with CJ, who accepted it after some tests. Once there they will do many missions together for the Grove.

Only Gangs Issues

COMMENT, please !! devil.gif

AznKei
  • AznKei

DYOM reviewer

• Members

Posted 06 June 2010 - 07:52 PM

I tried your first 3 missions, here's my thoughts:

- Writing:
Very good. They're generally well written and the instructions are very clear. Oh yeah, nice text coloring for the main characters names.
- Presentation: Very good, nice viewing angle between cutscenes. I like the way that you made route points in order to follow your allies.

S.A.S. - The Begin:
- Length: Excellent, it can be done in 10 minutes. The player plays as Claude who just came from Liberty city to San Fierro. He meets CJ where the latter wants to get rid of the pimps around San Fierro. Most of the time is spent on travelling.
- Difficulty: Medium, the player doesn't initially carry any armed weapons so he must be careful against armed enemies. At least, Claude is assisted with CJ during the mission.
- Variety: Good, the enemies consists of different actor models, with the women models carrying non armed weapons while the men models carrying armed weapons. At the ally side, we have Claude, CJ and his driver.

S.A.S. - Lauren's Death:
- Length: Excellent, it can be done in 10 minutes. Claude, CJ and Sweet wants to get rid of Lauren, a powerful pimp at the pleasure dome, north of San Fierro. This is a kind of mission where the player needs a lot of focus time, because...(looks below)
- Difficulty: It's ANNOYINGLY HARD!! The mission is actually possible to complete but the limited health and ammunition makes this mission a pure torture. The enemy bodyguards equipped with Combat shotguns and had 100% accuracies will kill you in less than half a second. And the car that the player and his allies uses during the escape is far enough for the enemy cars to run over you and blow your car before you get far enough.
- Variety: Decent, the enemies mostly consists of bodyguards, a chinese girl and a pimp guy. The enemies carry weapons such as AK-47, MP5, Silenced pistol, dildo and the most annoying of all: Combat shotguns.

S.A.S. - Next Stop, LS:
- Length: Very good, it can be done in 8 minutes. CJ tells the player Claude that he needs to go to Grove Street, Los Santos from San Fierro because the GSF is been recently attacked. Most of the time is spent on travelling.
- Difficulty: Medium, while there's no enemies in this mission, the player has to fly the plane carefully because of it's low health. Otherwise, the whole mission mainly consists to travel into different markers.
- Variety: Good, the actor models present here are Claude, CJ, Cesar, Big Bear, OG Loc and the GSF members. Some of them carries weapons as well.

Overall, your first 3 missions is very good icon14.gif . However, I had some issues with the second mission level of difficulty, but as you described it can be done in one way. About the noob reference of this mission description... whatever man dozingoff.gif ... people play the mission just for having fun not to claim that he's better than the other. Otherwise you did a very good job for designing those missions and keep up the good work. biggrin.gif

Matheus Reis
  • Matheus Reis

Only other GTA Fan

• Members

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:04 PM

"Gee, thanks, G." xD

AznKei
  • AznKei

DYOM reviewer

• Members

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:02 PM

I tried "USA in risk", here's my thoughts:

- Writing: It's very good. There isn't a lot of dialogues in this mission, but they're overall well written. Nice text coloring to make easier to read.
- Presentation: Very good. Again there isn't a lot of cutscenes in this missions, but the cutsenes in general are well done. Nice viewing angle between cutscenes.
- Length: Good, it can be done in 6 minutes. The player plays as the captain "Charlie" and the whole mission consists of killing the terrorists, including their leader CJ at Blueberry county. The length also varies depending how fast you can kill CJ while he's escaping with his nevada airplane.
- Difficulty: Medium, most enemies have good accuracies and carry powerful weapons. But with your allies as backup and their good accuracies. The difficulty is well balanced.
- Variety: Good, the enemies are composed of different models and carry different weapons. Two planes exist in this mission, the passenger plane Nevada and the military plane Hydra.
- BUG!: Some army actors can trigger the "Mission Failed!" message when the player is not moving fast enough while landing at Blueberry countryside. If the player lands to the marker while he's on parachute, the player can be still seen with a parachute pack on his back and cannot change his weapons, though this one is more as a DYOM problem.

It's a good mission overall. icon14.gif The storyline fits very well into a military theme and CJ as the terrorist leader was unexpected if the canon storyline are taken seriously. You did a good job designing this mission, keep up the good work! biggrin.gif

Matheus Reis
  • Matheus Reis

Only other GTA Fan

• Members

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:29 PM

OK! TY, I'll search for the editable file of this mission in my recycle bin. ^^

Matheus Reis
  • Matheus Reis

Only other GTA Fan

• Members

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:52 PM

For the bugs that I have found, the player have to:

Equip the parachute before reach the plane door.
Do not land over the checkpoint (Land anywhere and then, go tto the checkpoint).

Try to do this and tell me...

I just found one .DAT of that mission, and that .DAT is old. I will not have time to edit it so, I'll keep the mission as it is. xD

ØCaptain MadnessØ
  • ØCaptain MadnessØ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 June 2010 - 06:45 PM

I played your 'San Andreas Stories' and liked it very much, good work, man.

Drift-Kingz
  • Drift-Kingz

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 June 2010 - 07:14 PM

Good job with the missions! But one of them was really hard so I had to use cheats!!! But overall good job and keep up the good work biggrin.gif oh and be sure to check out my mission series "Episodes of San Andreas" which is currently in progress. But anyways great job!!

Matheus Reis
  • Matheus Reis

Only other GTA Fan

• Members

Posted 13 June 2010 - 07:18 PM

Is it 'S.A.S. - Lauren's Death'? Yeah, I wanted to edit it but I lost the editable .dat of that. So, Thx!

Drift-Kingz
  • Drift-Kingz

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 June 2010 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (Matheus Reis @ Jun 13 2010, 19:18)
Is it 'S.A.S. - Lauren's Death'? Yeah, I wanted to edit it but I lost the editable .dat of that. So, Thx!

Yep orly.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users