Server Upgrade  GTAForums will be unavailable shortly while we upgrade to a shiny new server. Thanks for your patience!
» «

How to put in your own music in IV

1 reply to this topic
  • SWEantiX

Hell on Earth.

• Members

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:22 PM

Hello there people who don't know how to put your own music in Grand Theft Auto: IV ... Or better known as n00bs, No offence..Anyways how do you put your own music in GTA IV?.. Here is the answer my dear n00bs.. First of all you need to have your songs in MP3.. Not Movie or anything like that.. Now how to put it in? Answer: Documents/Rockstars/GTA IV/User Music.. In there put as how many songs you want, u usualy copy them with CTRL + C and then click on the User Music folder and press CTRL + V .. And it does a copy in itm it is good because if you dont copy it can move the song from the other map completely.. And to make it work properly ingame you have to press ESC ( Escape ) and go to the Audio settings then inthere press " Complete Scan " Or something like that even if Auto Scan is on some songs will not work if you dont scan completely.. I hope this helped you guys.. IMPORTANT EDIT: Turn on to Indepenedence FM to hear the songs if you only hear commericals something is wrong you can always go to Audio options and turn Shuffle Mode on and press N To change the songs

• CharmingCharlie

Proud PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:53 PM

There is a tutorial on how to use the custom radio station in pinned FAQ in the PC Performance section :-

Even though I wrote it I would say the tutorial in the FAQ is a hell of a lot easier to read and follow than that wall of text.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users