Bully15
  • Bully15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 June 2010 - 12:15 PM

Hi...I recently created a mission:-

Terrorist Takedown

Story:-
Story:- During holidays Jackson and Jason are given an assignment to eliminate terrorists........Rest find out yourselves....

Link:-
http://dyom.gtagames...ct=show&id=5576

AND Don't Forget to leave your comments smile.gif

AznKei
  • AznKei

DYOM reviewer

• Members

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:28 PM

Hello, I tried your mission "Terrorist Takedown" and here's my thoughts:

- Writing: Excellent! It's pretty much flawless. Everything is well written with punctuations and nice text coloring too in some dialogues.
- Presentation: Excellent! Nice viewing angle between cutscenes. Nice enemy bases made out of objects. I particularly like the cutscenes that involve helicopters as they're hard to make them fly accurately.
- Length: Very good, it can be done in 7 minutes. The story is described as follows: During holidays Jackson and Jason are given an assignment to eliminate terrorists in 2 different areas.
- Difficulty: Medium, this is a mainly a gunfight mission. The player carries an AK-47 and a sniper rifle later on and fights against the terrorists who mostly have quite a strong accuracy. The enemies in general have different healths, carry different weapons and some of them can't be headshotted.
- Variety: Good, I like the use of different GTA SA main characters models and the way the objects makes it into many enemy bases.

This is a very fun mission that fits very well into a military theme, I enjoyed a lot icon14.gif ! Good job for designing it and keep up the good work biggrin.gif .

Bully15
  • Bully15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 June 2010 - 07:31 AM

QUOTE (AznKei @ Jun 4 2010, 19:28)
Hello, I tried your mission "Terrorist Takedown" and here's my thoughts:

- Writing: Excellent! It's pretty much flawless. Everything is well written with punctuations and nice text coloring too in some dialogues.
- Presentation: Excellent! Nice viewing angle between cutscenes. Nice enemy bases made out of objects. I particularly like the cutscenes that involve helicopters as they're hard to make them fly accurately.
- Length: Very good, it can be done in 7 minutes. The story is described as follows: During holidays Jackson and Jason are given an assignment to eliminate terrorists in 2 different areas.
- Difficulty: Medium, this is a mainly a gunfight mission. The player carries an AK-47 and a sniper rifle later on and fights against the terrorists who mostly have quite a strong accuracy. The enemies in general have different healths, carry different weapons and some of them can't be headshotted.
- Variety: Good, I like the use of different GTA SA main characters models and the way the objects makes it into many enemy bases.

This is a very fun mission that fits very well into a military theme, I enjoyed a lot icon14.gif ! Good job for designing it and keep up the good work biggrin.gif .

Thanks A Lot Man For Really Nice Comments!!!
colgate.gif

JOJOXX
  • JOJOXX

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 June 2010 - 11:52 AM

yeah,that's was a really nice and funny mission smile.gif

Matheus Reis
  • Matheus Reis

Only other GTA Fan

• Members

Posted 05 June 2010 - 05:56 PM

I played and I liked it, very cool (Especially the place where are the snipers). xD

Bully15
  • Bully15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 June 2010 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE (JOJOXX @ Jun 5 2010, 11:52)
yeah,that's was a really nice and funny mission smile.gif

Thanks a lot!! smile.gif

Bully15
  • Bully15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 June 2010 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE (Matheus Reis @ Jun 5 2010, 17:56)
I played and I liked it, very cool (Especially the place where are the snipers). xD

Gee thanx... sigh.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users