Completed the game. Kinda Disapointed.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic
jnzooger
  • jnzooger

Just one of those days...

• Members

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:40 AM

QUOTE (ViceDiaz @ Wednesday, Sep 7 2011, 20:19)
QUOTE (jnzooger @ Tuesday, Sep 6 2011, 19:24)
QUOTE (Original Light @ Wednesday, Sep 7 2011, 00:05)
No PSP or portable versions of GTA are good as console versions or PC versions, thats a fact. What I don't get is why they make sh*ty storylines, good storylines don't take up more GB, do they?

Thats an opinion. IMO, CtW had a better story than SA and III combined.

i disagree with that 100%.

GTA III has a way better storyline.

And you are entitled to disagree with my option. I, likewise, respectfully disagree with you.

alucardiff
  • alucardiff

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:00 AM

QUOTE (LCstuntman @ Saturday, Jul 30 2011, 00:30)
QUOTE (cas-97 @ Thursday, Jul 28 2011, 02:53)
The IV Era had sh*t Storylines the only thing good about the storyline was (CTW not involved) the Diamond story and how it brought all the Protaginists together (Except Haung) i prefered a storyline like III Era storylines.

The III-era storylines were a joke, a gangster from Compton infiltrates Area 51 and steals a jetpack while killing 200+ enemies... WTF? And don't even get me started on the RC missions and the final mission whatsthat.gif

Also, Eternal, I STRONGLY disagree how GTA storylines had better ones than Saints Row. I feel the Saints Row storyline is actually decent compared to GTA SA's one or GTA 3's one.

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

Tap Tap Tap! *Troll food*. Umad?

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2011 - 07:05 PM

I hate CTW too i finished to 100% one thing i only like in this game is drug dealing if it was in 3rd person i would play more often than this sh*t.

rony10
  • rony10

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:02 PM Edited by Girish, 12 October 2011 - 03:51 PM.

The gameplay and everything added was high. Loved it.But conscionable for me, the tale lacked alot.Sometimes I would virtuous be thought to myself, why the F*CK am I doing this.I mingy at one amount both guy sends you a haphazard email, and you educated he's not sociable to the Triads, you get to run with him. Suchlike Wth, Huang is a bit tardily In My View.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:36 AM

My thread is still on the first page after all these months. Good to see (:

Linc.
  • Linc.

Seeking and Destroying since 1997...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:30 AM

really disappointed. good free roam, good storyline, bad ending. you can still have some fun with the free roam though but oaverall i was a bit annoyed

mejiadanny208
  • mejiadanny208

Gta or die

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:46 PM

In my head it was a perfect game piece for the d.s. and were starting head in the right direction. The story was real good and drug dealing added to endless hours of trying to double my money. I liked that you could steal gun shipments and rob drug warehouses. Buying cars such as tanks and other racing cars. Killing people, fighting other gangs and buying the minigun. Huang went through a crazt adventure to find out his uncle had killed his father. I think the game was awesome and love the game. cool.gif

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:08 PM

Friendly bump.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users