Photo

Dodo mods?

3 replies to this topic
Dick Peniscock
  • Dick Peniscock

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 June 2010 - 08:54 PM

I got one Dodo mod that sort of improves the maneuverability of the plane, but I need more! I want rocket thrusters that will give me up to Mach-15, power steering, some Hellfire missiles, and possibly a Tsar Bomba to drop on the city!

Also, can I pick up hookers with this thing? I'd like to join the mile high club.

gtaplayer55
  • gtaplayer55

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:33 PM

u have big fantasy my boy

AlfieWilRus
  • AlfieWilRus

I don't know what this is

• Members

Posted 04 August 2010 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (Dick Peniscock @ Jun 1 2010, 20:54)
I got one Dodo mod that sort of improves the maneuverability of the plane, but I need more! I want rocket thrusters that will give me up to Mach-15, power steering, some Hellfire missiles, and possibly a Tsar Bomba to drop on the city!

Also, can I pick up hookers with this thing? I'd like to join the mile high club.

If I had all the programs I could porbobly make it in about 3 weeks or so but I dont have all the programs and its been 4 years since I've last modded GTA iii. But I have to admit it will be friggin awesome if that could happen. Also put on AIM-120 missles so you can shoot down other planes.

QwertyAAA
  • QwertyAAA

Ceci n'est pas une pipe, c'est le logo de Rockstar

• Members

Posted 04 August 2010 - 05:34 PM

The engine's limitations are not quite so easy to overcome... I'm quite sure that most of the Dodo's properties are hardcoded.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users