Photo

Replace for Chattebox?

6 replies to this topic
Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:51 AM

I really enjoyed Chatterbox in GTAIII< since I didn't listen to the radio in this game much (just turned msx98 and that's it) there is a radio station which is an alternative or prequal to Chatterbox?

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:16 AM

LCFR(Liberty City Free Radio) is the talk station in LCS. If you listen to it all the way through, you will notice that the second half of the station is Chatterbox-you'll know the part, because the DJ/announcer on the station will talk about lazlow and how he used to be a radio host in VC and on a SA talk show and lazlow will sign on with Chatterbox. In my opinion, it is a good talk radio show and it allows you to hear the actual swtich over from LCFR to Chatterbox. Hope this helps.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:16 AM

LCFR(Liberty City Free Radio) is the talk station in LCS. If you listen to it all the way through, you will notice that the second half of the station is Chatterbox-you'll know the part, because the DJ/announcer on the station will talk about lazlow and how he used to be a radio host in VC and on a SA talk show and lazlow will sign on with Chatterbox. In my opinion, it is a good talk radio show and it allows you to hear the actual swtich over from LCFR to Chatterbox. Hope this helps.

Dang, the double posts are back.-lol Who's suppose to fix this problem.-lol tounge2.gif

mistersquirrel
  • mistersquirrel

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:37 PM

no

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

Just A Stupid Kid.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:32 PM Edited by The Pizza Delivery Guy, 14 March 2013 - 11:35 PM.

Pretty neat to hear that, it is almost is a transition from GTA LCS to III.

I just realized this topic is 3 years old. Wow.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (mistersquirrel @ Thursday, Mar 14 2013, 21:37)
no

Did you seriously bump an almost 3 year old topic just to say two letters? You are wrong, anyways, because LCFR is the Chatterbox-of-LCS.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (DropThaSystem @ Thursday, Mar 14 2013, 23:38)
QUOTE (mistersquirrel @ Thursday, Mar 14 2013, 21:37)
no

Did you seriously bump an almost 3 year old topic just to say two letters? You are wrong, anyways, because LCFR is the Chatterbox-of-LCS.

He's obviously a spammer

Anyway, now the topic is kinda active:

I think it's cool how it hands over to Chatterbox and I don't think i've heard much of LCFR

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users