Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA SA *New* Territory Glitch

266 replies to this topic

Poll: Did you liked this glitch? (117 member(s) have cast votes)

Did you liked this glitch?

1. Yes (64 votes [64.65%])

Percentage of vote: 64.65%

2. No (14 votes [14.14%])

Percentage of vote: 14.14%

3. Well... (21 votes [21.21%])

Percentage of vote: 21.21%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:43 AM

Just re read that post, doesn't make any sense. First the method you explained to get da nang to attack you isnt the same one Orion found, you used the recruit ped cheat. second you cant get them to increase density in GAN1, try it yourself. That whole post was a big lie. However you have recording equipment so maybe you can prove me wrong and make a tutorial on how to add their density to GAN1

JustRob
  • JustRob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:10 AM

Honestly, if you're playing the PC version (which you should be), just get the Savegame Editor and add those territories manually. You can make the entire map populated by the Grove if you so wish, or you could have LS populated by Grove, SF populated by Ballas, and LV populated by Vagos.

It won't screw up your savegame (should make a backup just in case tho) and it's a lot faster then dodgy methods like this where "if this tiny little step went wrong then just try the whole thing over again".

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:21 AM

I know about save game editors, but I play the game on a PS2 without cheat devices, so its not an option. Thanks anyway

iiop
  • iiop

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:30 AM

hello everybody... after reading some posts about mixing territories and trying them, i would like to share this..

1. a much easier way to do this glitch is by waiting for a hood to be attacked for example GAN2 then go there until you see the little purple or yellow squares. afterwards, go to a gsf owned territory(either an in-game turf or a turf which was made using the hood abuse glitch) then switch on gang members are everywhere cheat. kill any ballas or vagos that spawn in that area, 5-8 of them. wait for the attack to be over then the gsf territory will be mixed with an enemy gang...

2. if you want ballas or vagos to have HIGHER density then try this link..

http://www.gtaforums...pic=479584&st=0

wait for territory to be attacked for example GAN2 BUT THIS TIME DON'T GO THERE.
simply go directly to the gsf territory you want mixed then switch on gang members are everywhere cheat then kill 5-8 ballas or vagos.... after the attack is over, the enemy gang will have HIGHER density... HIGHER THAN NUMBER 1..

try it

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 07 October 2011 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE (iiop @ Thursday, Oct 6 2011, 11:30)
hello everybody... after reading some posts about mixing territories and trying them, i would like to share this..

1. a much easier way to do this glitch is by waiting for a hood to be attacked for example GAN2 then go there until you see the little purple or yellow squares. afterwards, go to a gsf owned territory(either an in-game turf or a turf which was made using the hood abuse glitch) then switch on gang members are everywhere cheat. kill any ballas or vagos that spawn in that area, 5-8 of them. wait for the attack to be over then the gsf territory will be mixed with an enemy gang...

wait for territory to be attacked for example GAN2 BUT THIS TIME DON'T GO THERE.
simply go directly to the gsf territory you want mixed then switch on gang members are everywhere cheat then kill 5-8 ballas or vagos.... after the attack is over, the enemy gang will have HIGHER density... HIGHER THAN NUMBER 1..

try it

you do realize everybody new about that a long time ago & you need any of these following items to make that work.

(1.) CodeBreaker
(2.) GameShark
(3.) Action Replay/Action Replay MAX.

iiop
  • iiop

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:54 AM

QUOTE (iiop @ Thursday, Oct 6 2011, 11:30)

try it

you do realize everybody new about that a long time ago & you need any of these following items to make that work.

(1.) CodeBreaker
(2.) GameShark
(3.) Action Replay/Action Replay MAX.

yes i am aware, sorry about that... but i would disagree about the fact that you need those 3 items.. i don't have any of those 3 but it works for me...

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 07 October 2011 - 08:52 PM

your right, but it works much faster & alot easier.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2011 - 01:45 AM

Why are you constantly bringing up cheating devices? We get it, they help a lot better. But in my opinion, they arent worth the money or the hassle of tracking them down just for a couple of glitches. The whole point of topics like these are to explore new glitches so you dont have to get a cheating device.

Anyway yeah we already found this stuff, im considering of making a new topic where we have everything nicely ordered in the first post, because I keep forgetting stuff and there are so many different versions and types of glitches now.

rhans
  • rhans

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2011 - 04:21 AM

QUOTE (Landstalker @ Saturday, May 29 2010, 18:18)
Wich one (topic)? My glitch is all about creating territories for the other gangs at the place you want in zones where there are no gang territories.

Ex: I can create a Vagos hood in Shady Cabin. Or I can create a shared hood in the cul-de-sac in Ganton.

I have a question about max density. I know that the dark it is a territory, the darker it is ( I also heard that the max density is something like 30 or 40), but what i want to know is, can a gang reach its max density i a territory is shared with another (i mean, is it possible to have 30 or 40 density in a territory for ballas if there is also vagos or grove members in that territory also)? Thanks for your glitches.

Pledge of Chaos
  • Pledge of Chaos

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (rhans @ Monday, Oct 17 2011, 00:21)
QUOTE (Landstalker @ Saturday, May 29 2010, 18:18)
Wich one (topic)? My glitch is all about creating territories for the other gangs at the place you want in zones where there are no gang territories.

Ex: I can create a Vagos hood in Shady Cabin. Or I can create a shared hood in the cul-de-sac in Ganton.

I have a question about max density. I know that the dark it is a territory, the darker it is ( I also heard that the max density is something like 30 or 40), but what i want to know is, can a gang reach its max density i a territory is shared with another (i mean, is it possible to have 30 or 40 density in a territory for ballas if there is also vagos or grove members in that territory also)? Thanks for your glitches.

Yes, it is possible to have two gangs at 40 density. The problem is that the color of the territory won't be yellow, purple, or green. It will be a strange mixas shown in this video:

rhans
  • rhans

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:24 PM

Thans for such a quick response, and nice video by the way, but just wondering, if you didn't defend that territory from the Rifas would they have gained some density for their gang or would it go either to vagos or ballas (not sure which one is the real attacker)?

Pledge of Chaos
  • Pledge of Chaos

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:49 AM

The Rifa would have gained density.

However, it would not have been enough to see a change of color and territory colors for gangs such as the Rifa, Aztecas, Triads, Mafia, and Da Nang Boys aren't appearing on the map (unless you mod it?).

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (Jack Reacher @ Sunday, Oct 16 2011, 01:45)
Why are you constantly bringing up cheating devices? We get it, they help a lot better. But in my opinion, they arent worth the money or the hassle of tracking them down just for a couple of glitches. The whole point of topics like these are to explore new glitches so you dont have to get a cheating device.

Anyway yeah we already found this stuff, im considering of making a new topic where we have everything nicely ordered in the first post, because I keep forgetting stuff and there are so many different versions and types of glitches now.

sorry man I'm just letting them know just in case, cause they've probley never heard of the cheat device or they might be new to this site.

rhans
  • rhans

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:53 AM Edited by rhans, 19 January 2012 - 05:23 AM.

Jack Reacher, you did have some trouble getting a non-original territory (created with the hood abuse glitch) attacked right? I was having this trouble also (except for territorries in el corona, for some reason they were attacked quite often in my game, i didn't even need to use the mixing terrotory glitch). So i did something you said, after using Landstalker's(or Secronom President) glitch three times(i don't know if you need all that) in a hood abused territory I attacked it, the territory could then be attacked as a normal one. I tried that only in Los Santos, i can't wait to try on other cities. I would like to thant you and Landstalker(or Secronom President) for the glitches and ideas.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:14 AM

I use the xbox version so I have a few comments and some questions.

First of all I HAVE been able to get gang territories BUT only on the outskirts of the gang borders. When leaving a gang territory while in a gang fight you can only go so far before getting a message saying "Get Back To The Fight" if you don't detonate the satchels within a few seconds you will recieve a message stating "You Fled The Fight, Poor Show" at which point the gang war is ended without any change. Is this a Xbox only thing or does every platform get this message?

The only way around this lack of ablilty to leave the fight is to perfectly time throwing a grenade BEFORE CJ dies BUT not having it detonate until AFTER he dies. Only having a window of a few seconds is tricky, but possible. When you respawn at a hospital you will be in a gang war at the hospital giving you a new gang area [besides the normal hospital that is usually in a gang territory].

These "new" gang territory locations seem to affect the normal gang territories. When you then receive the message "Your hood is under attack" all bets are off when it comes to which gang will be attacking you. I've had Ballas and Yellow {I forgot their names, it's 3am} attack at the same place a few in game hours apart.

An even more odd possiblilty is when you receive the message "Your hood is under attack" BOTH gangs can be present INCLUDING both gang's cars. The cars spawn at the same place leaving one set of cars sitting on top of - or leaning on - the other set of gang cars.

Is any of this normal for PC or PS2?

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:58 AM

QUOTE (DarrinPA @ Thursday, Jan 19 2012, 10:14)
First of all I HAVE been able to get gang territories BUT only on the outskirts of the gang borders. When leaving a gang territory while in a gang fight you can only go so far before getting a message saying "Get Back To The Fight" if you don't detonate the satchels within a few seconds you will recieve a message stating "You Fled The Fight, Poor Show" at which point the gang war is ended without any change. Is this a Xbox only thing or does every platform get this message?

Are you trying to use this trick during an attack, that you have started, on other's gang territory? If so, you got it all wrong. You shoud do it during the deffence, when your turf gets attacked.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2012 - 02:54 AM

Unfortunatly the xbox version doesn't seen to work when defending the turf. I can do the satchel trick, go to a new place and detonate, recieve the proper message but no new color shows up. The only way to spread gang territories is by starting the gang war.

I was attempting to attempt the list given on the first page, but starting with step 2.d because of the inablilty to get the new territories by defending. If anybody has expierence with territory glitching on the xbox platform please let me know.

rhans
  • rhans

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE (DarrinPA @ Sunday, Jan 22 2012, 02:54)
Unfortunatly the xbox version doesn't seen to work when defending the turf. I can do the satchel trick, go to a new place and detonate, recieve the proper message but no new color shows up. The only way to spread gang territories is by starting the gang war.

I was attempting to attempt the list given on the first page, but starting with step 2.d because of the inablilty to get the new territories by defending. If anybody has expierence with territory glitching on the xbox platform please let me know.

Sometimes I experience the same trouble you do (or maybe a similar one, because i play on the pc version), where I do get the message "That showed them. This area remain yours" while standing in an area not influenced by any gangs and not noticing any change at all. But that only happens to me when I try to create a new territory very far from the one it is being attacked (I don't know why this happens, because some people could easily get a territory in mount chiliad or even las venturas). But see if the glitch works for a territory not too far from the attacked one (probably best if in los santos).

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:07 PM

It's great variation of the glitch, because you don't have to wait for the 'under attack' message!
Unfortunately i can't seem to do that...
Do you just simply start a war, kill all but 3-4 attackers, stick satchels to them, run to neighboring turf and detonate? Am I missing something?

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (__mako @ Friday, May 18 2012, 13:07)

It's great variation of the glitch, because you don't have to wait for the 'under attack' message!
Do you just simply start a war, kill all but 3-4 attackers, stick satchels to them, run to neighboring turf and detonate? Am I missing something?

Yes that is correct; it best to kill only 3 though.

__mako
  • __mako

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (BabeRuth @ Sunday, May 20 2012, 17:29)
QUOTE (__mako @ Friday, May 18 2012, 13:07)

Yes that is correct; it best to kill only 3 though.

Did you manage to do it? I have still no results sad.gif

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:59 AM

Well the Best way (FOR ME) is I kill 2 Ballas or Vagos stick satchel charges on all except 1, and then i detonate smile.gif .

But I don't use the satchel trick anymore.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:16 AM

Yeah, as BabeRuth said just leave one guy alive and satchel him. The odd thing about doing it the way I mentioned starting from 2.d, is that sometimes it will remove a normal gang territory color block somewhere in Los Santos to start a new gang spot.

__mako
  • __mako

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:38 AM

oh, really? that's too bad sad.gif how often does it happen?

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:57 AM Edited by BabeRuth, 06 September 2012 - 02:02 AM.

Try this link.

http://www.gtaforums...opic=263842&hl=

Or this one.

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=479584

__mako
  • __mako

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:19 PM

I know about these where you wait for 'under attack' message, but i dont' like to wait tounge.gif
That's why i'd love to learn the variation where you attack any turf.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:04 PM Edited by BabeRuth, 07 September 2012 - 05:06 PM.

Well my friend...Your going to need the following devices.

(1) Codebreaker
(2) Action Replay
(3) Game Shark

To attack any turf.

Like this link (recommended if you want to attack all over San Andreas Territories).

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=322332

Some people are impatient, I get that, but i have patient

If the satchel trick ever works for you; use Inf. Health/Ammo cheat & lock wanted level.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users