Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA SA *New* Territory Glitch

266 replies to this topic

Poll: Did you liked this glitch? (117 member(s) have cast votes)

Did you liked this glitch?

1. Yes (64 votes [64.65%])

Percentage of vote: 64.65%

2. No (14 votes [14.14%])

Percentage of vote: 14.14%

3. Well... (21 votes [21.21%])

Percentage of vote: 21.21%

Vote Guests cannot vote
jkmd
  • jkmd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:36 AM

Thx for finding this glitch recently I done the aztecas attack ur turf glitch....now I ave aztecas grove vagos and ballad in one epic war now I'm trying the rifa attack ur hood glitch keep ip the good work

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:45 AM Edited by Jack Reacher, 14 June 2010 - 06:32 AM.

The aztecas glitch, does it require cheats?

Anyway here is a little update,mainly for myself to keep track of what is going on. I lured about 3 ballas to the countryside zone Dilamore, and was able to get a war in that little zone. I then repeated it to try with the entire Red County seeing as you can do the same to the entire LV, this time i lured at least 6 into it. Killed them all, nothing happened. One thing to note was there were 10 GSF and 18 Ballas in dilamore but 10 Balas and 20 GSF in red county, may be the reason why it didnt get into a war??

Also an update on my idea of losing the attack. I let the vagos attack me and left the area. I went to a turf i wanted them to have control over and waited. I lost the war, but the turf didnt change. However the turf that was attacked did change slightly. Loaded it up on savegame editor, the Vagos have 20 now, so now that turf is mixed with 3 games. Maybe I should try the satchel trick on one of them and see if it will spread to the one i was standing on? Because that is the main problem, it only works on the specific turf that gets attacked

Anyway after doing the territory glitch i have noticed many of the turfs also have a GSF of 1 on them, so they are mixed. Does this mean i can simply use the satchel method and kill myself in that territory to get it, or do i have to have GSF fully control it to do so first?

jkmd
  • jkmd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:25 PM Edited by jkmd, 14 June 2010 - 12:45 PM.

Here is a topic of the aztecas glitch made by mastermind you shuld look it up it's good... Btw I think that my ps2 version is boring now the pc one with save game editor is awesome you can change territories weapons gang density and unlock gang wars with triads mafia plus even set up a bikie and Russian mafia gang..... Now that's awesome thx ric-013 for making all that. Also I was reading your earlier posts I have an armax if I put a USB in can I put saves from my memory card to the USB so I can use save editor on them and it's ps2 pal

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:45 PM Edited by Landstalker, 14 June 2010 - 12:53 PM.

Can you show pics of the Aztecas Glitch and/or vids?

EDIT: Do you have a link? To the topic.

EDIT 2: If it works with Aztecas, can it work with Triads, Mafia, Rifa, etc...?

EDIT 3: I think that you can do it even if you have Pal version of the game

EDIT 4: Having Aztecas, like in the glitch you said you used and that is working perfectly, we could create them hoods in Flint County, Red County, Las Venturas, San Fierro, Tierra Robada, Whetstone, Bone County and other places in Los Sanots. Right?

jkmd
  • jkmd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:52 PM Edited by jkmd, 14 June 2010 - 12:55 PM.

QUOTE (Landstalker @ Jun 14 2010, 12:45)

This sounds bad but I have no clue how to do that...lol but usually for me the glitch is random...make aztecas your least fav gang then when your hood is attacked by vagos or ballas you mist recruit some aztecas then take them to the attacked hood and do the hood abuse glitch on them and vagos/ballas then die and oneday they should attack your hood but it don't work all the time ( that's my version of how to do it ) master minds is different slightly but he deserves all credit. Ummm well I'm attempting getting the da nang boys with this glitch because they are more aggressive then triads and rifa but it should work with all gangs but you can just use your save editor can't you

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:54 PM

Ok. I'll investigate about latrer.

jkmd
  • jkmd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 June 2010 - 01:18 PM Edited by jkmd, 14 June 2010 - 03:17 PM.

Hey guys I found out if it's an existing territory say ganton then you don't need to kill yourself you just let them win, about 5 minutes ago I succesfully got Rifa to attack that territory now I have 5 in one.....EDIT rifas gllitch is not as I thought instead of being calm like they are in doherty when ever me or a grove goes past it's all guns blazing....they are hostile to grove and aztecas but not as hostile with vagos and ballas

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:57 PM

Can you re-write it? Even if I think I understand you.

EDIT: WTF?!

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:10 PM

Below is a link to Master Mind's original topic describing the Varios Los Aztecas, Territory Glitch. It looks like no one bothered to recreate the glitch at the time. I'm pretty sure that at least one cheat (recruit anyone) is required.
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=433874

Has anyone managed to wrestle control of a turf controlled by the Aztecas? This was another problem with the turf glitches caused by flying off the edge of the map: people were unable to start a war in a turf controlled by the non-gangwar gangs. Perhaps a high enough density of one gang or another would finally allow CJ to have start a war, or at least have control of El Corona.

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:43 PM Edited by Landstalker, 14 June 2010 - 08:50 PM.

QUOTE (jkmd @ Jun 14 2010, 12:52)
QUOTE (Landstalker @ Jun 14 2010, 12:45)

This sounds bad but I have no clue how to do that...lol but usually for me the glitch is random...make aztecas your least fav gang then when your hood is attacked by vagos or ballas you mist recruit some aztecas then take them to the attacked hood and do the hood abuse glitch on them and vagos/ballas then die and oneday they should attack your hood but it don't work all the time ( that's my version of how to do it ) master minds is different slightly but he deserves all credit. Ummm well I'm attempting getting the da nang boys with this glitch because they are more aggressive then triads and rifa but it should work with all gangs but you can just use your save editor can't you
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OrionSR Posted on Jun 14 2010, 18:10
Below is a link to Master Mind's original topic describing the Varios Los Aztecas, Territory Glitch. It looks like no one bothered to recreate the glitch at the time. I'm pretty sure that at least one cheat (recruit anyone) is required.
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=433874

Has anyone managed to wrestle control of a turf controlled by the Aztecas? This was another problem with the turf glitches caused by flying off the edge of the map: people were unable to start a war in a turf controlled by the non-gangwar gangs. Perhaps a high enough density of one gang or another would finally allow CJ to have start a war, or at least have control of El Corona.

No clue of posting vids or pics?
Ok. That's hard to follow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks. Why? Surely.

Maybe if we did the 'Hood Abuse glitch on it or my glitch (it works even on Ballas or Vagos hoods. That's my new discovery of the day), maybe we could start gang wars.

When we are back again in the gang wars mentality after mission Home Coming, the hoods controled by Vago in El Corona, Unity Station and Little Mexico can be taken over, even before the mission Los Desperados (Is it the name?).

EDIT: I try it, it don't works for sh*t! Well.... The Aztecas thing. Maybe it's just a lie?

EDIT 2: But JKMD says he's able to do this glitch with Aztecas and Rifa's so...

EDIT 3: He's even trying to do it with Da Nang Boys.

EDIT 4: I'd really like to see a video tutorial to see this glitch.

jkmd
  • jkmd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:39 PM

Hey what if we imcoprrate both glitches by this I mean go out recruit aztecas then go to an attacked hood do the hood abuse glitch with satchels on ballad/vagos and put them in aztecas go to a new territory and blow them up then kill yourself it might mistake the other gangs for aztecas and you share s territory eith aztecas just an idea might not work. ...... Suggestions?

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:09 PM Edited by Landstalker, 14 June 2010 - 11:25 PM.

I don't know. It might work. Can you reformulate in more properly and with less errors what you said? Please?

P.S. You didn't answered my question. Is it posting vids and pics that you don't have a clue of?

EDIT: Maybe if we used one or the two "Gang Everywhere" cheats code, we could make the game engine confound the Ballas or Vagos by Aztecas or any other gangs? It could maybe help to in put the "Recruit Anyone" cheat code too. It would maybe help in corrupting the game engine by making it confounding Ballas or Vagos for Aztecas or any other gang.

EDIT 2: lol.gif It would be funny to see the Shady Cabin hood to be shared with ALL the other gangs.

jkmd
  • jkmd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:26 PM

Sorry about the mistakes I'm sort if on an iPod touch typingbthis so it's harder but what I said is "when your good is under attack from vagos, go and recruit 3 aztecas then take them to the territory that's under attack then add satchels to all vagos like in your glitch and then add them to the aztecas you recruited then go to the territory you want mixed and blow them and yourself up..... Maybe it will work and for the vid and pic things I can't take the photos cuz my camera shows the screen weird colours when I take photos of the tv

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:28 PM Edited by Landstalker, 14 June 2010 - 11:31 PM.

Ok. I understand now! How many Aztecas territories did you glitched at the moment?

P.S. You could maybe try to modify your TV color in the settings and try to take pics until it works?

EDIT: For those who are new to this glitch:

jkmd
  • jkmd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:31 PM

So far I have two the lower ganton where Denise is and glen park.... And I'll try that tv thing,it would be good if everyone can get this

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:35 PM Edited by Landstalker, 14 June 2010 - 11:37 PM.

Ok. That's good. And about Rifa? GAN 2? It's Ganton hood where is Denise house.

Did you where able to get it to work with Da Nang Boys?

EDIT: I'm really interested to get his to work. It might be a good way to do it without ARmax or save editor or whatever.

jkmd
  • jkmd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:40 PM

So far yea the rifa are in gan2 with aztecas but with the da nang boys it's goinng good they are my least favorouite gang on stats and shoot me when ever they see me so that's good also a weird thing when the rifa took territory they became agressive in doherty and Garcia with me

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:42 PM Edited by Landstalker, 14 June 2010 - 11:55 PM.

It might lead us to a new glitch? Who knows? The glitch of being able to take their hoods? Did you tried to kill them in one of your hoods to see if you can start a gang war?

EDIT: In this vid, one of the glitched territories shared by OGS and Ballas was attacked by Ballas. It might be helpfull to get Aztecas or any other gangs in those ones. http://www.youtube.c...lor...am><param

EDIT 2: Maybe it was because they were your least favorite gang?

jkmd
  • jkmd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:48 PM

Yea but I think this is a good theory aztecas main area is where cedars house is triads is Chinatown and rifa is Garcia what if we use your glitch to take those areas then start provoking fights eith them abd see if they take that area

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:50 PM Edited by Landstalker, 14 June 2010 - 11:56 PM.

You said "Yeah". Do you mean you where able to gang war with them?

EDIT: How's your TV?

EDIT 2: I just thought of that. If CJ creates enemies gang hoods, then he's a traitor to Grove Street lol.gif

EDIT 3: In this vid, one of the glitched territories shared by OGS and Ballas was attacked by Ballas. It might be helpfull to get Aztecas or any other gangs in those ones. http://www.youtube.c...lor...am><param

jkmd
  • jkmd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:56 PM Edited by jkmd, 14 June 2010 - 11:58 PM.

Avnt got a gang war yet but it's going good so far as for the tv I think I fixed it I just gotta find a camera now =P EDIT- I think that instead of getting those red county territories why not fill up all the cities first because they are easier even tho I can't get any territories outside of ls yet idk why it just doesn't let me

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:57 PM

lol.gif Ok! Wow! Almost one page of only our posts. lol.gif

jkmd
  • jkmd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:03 AM

Lol me and u only ones with things to say I guess =P EDIT ok I'm going on sa now do some testing I can talk on my iPod tho ( one hour a word)

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:08 AM

Ok. (One hour a word?) You're saying you're going to report in one hour? Ok. I,ll be back in one hour too. I need to do some things.

jkmd
  • jkmd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:10 AM

Lol I ment that it takes me Ages to write stuff on my iPod touch but I will repot ehen ever I find something new

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:51 AM

Im from New Zealand, my time difference is way off so im usually offline when you guys are on

About Red County, I want to have a gang war in Red County because it is a large territory. It is so large that it spreads over to SF airport and LV. I have a theory that the second wave spawns depending on where you are standing, not depending on where the territory is. So here is my plan, I hope this makes sense.

I start a gang war in red county. Hopefully the entire block will light up red. The first wave usually has 4 members attacking you, say I kill 2. The 2 left hold baseball bats, they are easy to plant SG charges on. Now I get on my helicopter, and fly over to the SF airport. Take a look at the red county zone for a better idea of what I mean

http://pdescobar.hom...zone_mapper.png Zoom in on the SF runway, notice the RED territory covers it

Now the 2 ballas are still on LS land, in red county, I am on SF airstrip. I detonate the charges and wave 1 is defeated. Where does wave 2 spawn? What I am hoping is that it will spawn on the airstrip, in SF land. This way I can fail the fight and lure them onto other territories to start a gang war. When you do the territory glitch, there are very light territories everywhere and it takes forever to get gang members to spawn. Whats worse is its 4 star territory ( during a war no cops spawn which is good), so if i can lure them over I can start the next war immiediatly. By doing this process over and over I should be able to take over msot territories this way instead of doing the hood abuse glitch, this way I dont have to wait 24 minutes between the attacks.

So, after getting an understanding of my goal, is it POSSIBLE to get a gang war in Red County? It is also big enough to spread to LV, making it easy for me to lure gang members basically wherever i want

jkmd
  • jkmd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:55 AM

No ur only 2 hours infront of me but I wanted to ak something what software do u need to get saves on a USB ?

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:04 AM

Oh cool your from AUS. Uh nothing? Idk I just go DL save, when it asks where to save it I just choose my USB drive thingy and it works, then put it in my PS3 and copy it to my virtual memory card. Try it with one of the PS3 saves on GTA Garage

jkmd
  • jkmd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:08 AM Edited by jkmd, 15 June 2010 - 01:11 AM.

I'm on ps2 tho what would I need to take my save game off ps2 to the pc and use save editor on it then put it back

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:17 AM

Oh im not so sure on AR max just yet, I will get round to that as soon as my exams are over. Anyway cool thing about the territory glitch is that the Bucaneer now spawns in LS streets due to that gang having some density in LS

Anyway I know now that you dont have to suicide to get the attacking gang to merge, but it only works with that specific territory that is attacked. If you were to go to the territory you want mixed, you would have to suicide. So basically only territories that get attacked can get mixed without dieing. territories that dont spawn gang members cant get mixed then as they dont get attacked, but then who cares because if they get mixed via suicide gang members dont spawn anyway so no point. I would like to discuss later some ideas on how to get gangs to attack certain territories, particular ones overseas. Orion has a theory that they attack the last territory that you took over. If I were to do the territory glitch take over some territories in SF, do you think they could be attacked?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users