Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA SA *New* Territory Glitch

266 replies to this topic

Poll: Did you liked this glitch? (117 member(s) have cast votes)

Did you liked this glitch?

1. Yes (64 votes [64.65%])

Percentage of vote: 64.65%

2. No (14 votes [14.14%])

Percentage of vote: 14.14%

3. Well... (21 votes [21.21%])

Percentage of vote: 21.21%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 29 May 2010 - 01:34 PM Edited by Landstalker, 09 June 2010 - 09:36 PM.

First of all; hi people of GTAForums.

Recently I found a new glitch about the gangs, the territories, etc... Personally I find this glitch better than the other ones even if... Well, you'll see for yourself why I say "even if...." later in the description. This glitch even'll lead to the cul-de-sac in Ganton (Grove Street) to be attacked.

This little tutorial will show you what you need to have, what you need to do, where you need to go, etc... Plus, with the infos, there'll be some images.

What you need

1- You need one of your territories attacked.

http://img100.images...hpim0293zc0.jpg

2- You need Satchel Charges.

http://hem.bredband....u/Satchel4b.jpg

3- You need invincibility cheat (Facultative) and infinite ammo cheat (Facultative).

4- You need a Jetpack or any fast vehicules or copters or planes or boats you can have.

http://www.edge-onli..._jetpack(1).jpg

5- You'll need patience smile.gif
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What to do and Where to go

1- When your territory is attacked, go to it.Note: It works with any territories. This image is an example

2.a- Plant the Satchel Charges on the attackers (Ballas or Vagos or any other gangs if you ahve mod or glitch) Note: If you don't have the two cheats mentionned above, just skip this step to step 2.1- (Coming soon)

2.b- Go to a territory wich is not under gang influence like... Ocean Dock? Don't forget to have a fast car or copter or plane or a Jetpack like mentionned above

http://files.gta-fra.../huitres/5c.png

2.c- Explode the Stachel Charges.

2.c.2- If they didn't explode, return to the territory attacked. You should have the message "You showed them.The area remains yours".

2.d- Wait until one of your territories is attacked again Note: You can do anything between the attacks smile.gif Plus, it works with any territories. This image is an example

2.e- Now you wonder "What the f*ck is wrong with this guy? He's just showing us a glitch we already know!". Just wait and see... Ha-Hem... Read the other steps would you?

2.f- Plant Satchel Charges on two, three or four of the attackers.

2.g- Go to the same territory you glitched. In our case, it is Ocean Dock.

http://files.gta-fra.../huitres/5c.png

2.h- Detonate the charges and kill you

2.h.2- You can also put charges on you. When you detonate them make sure you die. Note: There is less chance for it to work if you do step 2.h.2- but if you like to take risks do as you wich

2.i- If you done it correctly when you check you map (On pause screen) or your GPS (mini-map at the bottom of the screen) you shoudl see a change of color for this territory. This is now a pertaken territory between you and the gang who attacked your territory. Note: The gang mentionned is the one who attacked your territory just a while ago not the one more than twenty four minutes ago

2.j- This territory will be as a normal one. Let me explain. This territory will be attacked by the gang you share this territory like the normal ones. It is not one of those cheaps territories you have by doing the "Fly away" trick or the "Plant, go, detonate" trick.

2.k- You can do those steps again (from 2.d (not 2.e), 2.f- to 2.h- or 2.h.2- to make the territory more dark. For your gang or the ennemy gang.

2.l- You can even put a third gang on this shared territory. If you share the territory with the Vagos, you can put Ballas in the game too.

2.l.2- Imagine to do these steps and to put a triple shared territory on a gang wich we cannot take their territories. A good show smile.gif

2.m- Continue and sometime the hood will be at most density it can be (Darker it can be in other words).

2.n- You surely notified that the cul-de-sac in Grove Street (Ganton) can't be attacked and you can't do gang war things into it. Right? Well... With this glitch it is now possible. You can put wheter Vagos or Ballas in it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra

1- Enjoy with this glitch.

2- If you have any questions don't esitate to PM me or post here.

3- Updates might be added.

4- Feel free to post pics of your created territories.

5- Don't forget to vote the pool.

6- (More for me but...) Thanks a lot to have read to little guide.

7- Don't forget to comment (In other words; don't forget to post).

Things to do with Code-Breaker

1- Use the Code Breaker thing.

2- Enter the codes from the topic or ric-013? Not to sure if it is the name... (The ones that allow to fight each gangs (Mafia, Triads, ect...)).

3- Make the steps said above.

4- Try to put each gang in one single territory. The streets will be less calm. Be ready for a warm welcome smile.gif

Updates

Updates for the non-cheaters version are coming soon. I'll post them up today
Here is the non-cheater way

1- Wait until your territory is attacked. This is just an example. It works with every territrories.

2- Go to the territory.

3- Kill all of the attackers unless two or three or them.

4- Put the Satchel Charges on them. For those who don't know what Satchel Charges are. Here's a photo.

http://hem.bredband....u/Satchel4b.jpg

5- Go to any territory you want to be yours. Let's say Mount Chilliad. Note: Note that Mount Chilliad is separated in four areas if we look at this map. Second link. They are called MITCHI1, MITCHI2, MITCHI3 and MITCHI4. Choose the one you like. Just remember to have an Hydra or a Jetpack with you or else...

http://media.giantbo...iliad_super.jpg

http://pdescobar.hom...zone_mapper.png

6- Make them explode.... KA-BOUM!!!!!!!!!! lol.gif Let's say that we choosed MITCHI2

7- Wait until one of your territories are attacked.

8- Do step 2 and 3 again.

9- Do not plant Satchel Charges on them and go again to MITCHI2. It's just to say that MITCHI2 is the area with a what we can call tunnel in it.

10- Kill you. The way you do it is not important. You can do it KA-BOUM!!!!! way or jump or stay in the water for too long.

11- The area should be grey (Some people tought and still think it's Mafia territories but it is not) or be weird green or weird yellow or purple. Weird purple in fact. It depends if you were attacked by Ballas or Vagos.

Note: It is like the 'Hood Abuse Glitch. It might not works on every attemps.

P.S. Sorry for gramar and spelling errors.

Riskee way (Dangerous way)

1- When a territory you own is attacked go to it and plant charges on one or two of them.

2- Go to any place you want to be a new territory.

3- Kill you at the same as you make exploded the Satchel Charges.

4- If you have chance, a new territory wll be born. The color can be different each time.

Video

Here's video for the non-cheaters.

Narcis_speed6
  • Narcis_speed6

The Saint

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Talented [Expression] 2012
    Most Helpful [Expression] 2012
    Most Helpful 2011
    Most Talented [Expression] 2011
    Most Helpful [Expression] 2011
    Best Member in a Group 2011
    Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2011
    Most Respected 2010
    Most Helpful 2010
    Most Talented [Visual Arts] 2010
    Most Helpful [Visual Arts] 2010
    Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2010

Posted 29 May 2010 - 05:57 PM

nice one icon14.gif

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 29 May 2010 - 06:02 PM Edited by Landstalker, 29 May 2010 - 06:06 PM.

Thanks! smile.gif

I know it's not a guide like the great guiders of this world are making or like some of the members of GTAForums are making but still. It's my first guide.

Expect updates frequently. If I can get my hands on a camera I could make little videos of it or make pics. If people are going to try it I'd like that they post their pics or vids too.

EDIT: I forgot the part for the non-cheaters. I'll put it in really soon.

EDIT 2: Don't forget to comment folks smile.gif

drakic
  • drakic

The Rabble Rouser

• Members

Posted 29 May 2010 - 06:17 PM

I'm sorry to tell you, but this glitch is already found, years ago, use 'Search'.

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 29 May 2010 - 06:18 PM Edited by Landstalker, 29 May 2010 - 06:21 PM.

Wich one (topic)? My glitch is all about creating territories for the other gangs at the place you want in zones where there are no gang territories.

Ex: I can create a Vagos hood in Shady Cabin. Or I can create a shared hood in the cul-de-sac in Ganton.

drakic
  • drakic

The Rabble Rouser

• Members

Posted 29 May 2010 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (Landstalker @ May 29 2010, 20:18)
Wich one (topic)? My glitch is all about creating territories for the other gangs at the place you want in zones where there are no gang territories.

Ex: I can create a Vagos hood in Shady Cabin. Or I can create a shared hood in the cul-de-sac in Ganton.

Not quite sure, but I found it a few months ago in this forum. I'll try to find it and give you the link...
But good find, whatsoever. smile.gif

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 29 May 2010 - 06:23 PM Edited by Landstalker, 29 May 2010 - 06:32 PM.

Thanks smile.gif I searched but I found nothing like that so...

EDIT: Anyway. I'm waiting for your link.

EDIT 2: Did you meant the " 'Hood abuse glitch" ?

drakic
  • drakic

The Rabble Rouser

• Members

Posted 29 May 2010 - 06:34 PM

Well, here's one link. It's not exactly this glitch, but it is mentioned in there. That means it's discovered, as most things are, since these forums are huge.

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 29 May 2010 - 06:37 PM Edited by Landstalker, 29 May 2010 - 07:42 PM.

It only mention how to "presumely" make the Varios Los Aztecas attack your territories. It don't says anything about how to create new Ballas or Vagos territories around the map.

That's my opinion.

EDIT: He just let them take his territory. He didn't said anything about going anywhere else. Unless I missed something...

EDIT 2: He just loose the territoriey by not defending it. It's like any gang wars features. If you don't defend it you loosie it.

EDIT 3: Please people! Don't just vote on the pool. Comment too! smile.gif

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 May 2010 - 06:13 AM

Its poll not pool, just saying

Anyway i liked it. I have heard of something SIMILAR, but that involved C4 charges to take over your own territories. Yours is different, it helps other gangs get different territories, you have expanded on the other glitch, I think it is a great new find. However I am kind of confused by the steps so I will wait for some more updates. A video tutorial would really help others, I have a good recording system so with your permission ( and instructions on how to properly do this glitch) I would like to record a tutorial for others to use ( credit going to you of course).

I would really like to hear on a method for no cheats as well. When I originally heard of the satchel charge glitch I had an idea, kill all attackers but one ( to minimalise damage ) and pin the last one under a car, then plant a satchel on him. There might be a way to knock them down, then with good timing stand behind him and plant it on him as he gets up, il play around.

Is there a way to do it without deaths? Most of my files I play with no deaths or busts, but I would be happy enough to do it without cheating and do this on a seperate file. Some of the steps are a bit confusing, you may want to go over your guide and correct the spelling and grammar.

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 30 May 2010 - 05:36 PM Edited by Landstalker, 30 May 2010 - 05:39 PM.

Its poll not pool, just saying

Ok thanks lol.gif

Anyway i liked it.

Thanks a lot smile.gif

Yours is different, it helps other gangs get different territories, you have expanded on the other glitch, I think it is a great new find.

Thanks again smile.gif Those territories, if we continue to work on them can have 3 rounds of defense too. They can be attacked

However I am kind of confused by the steps so I will wait for some more updates.

I know what you mean. I'll try to redo it.

A video tutorial would really help others, I have a good recording system so with your permission ( and instructions on how to properly do this glitch) I would like to record a tutorial for others to use ( credit going to you of course).

I approve that a video tutorial would be good. Unfortunately I don't have recording stuff. I would greatly appreciate your help. The basics are simple. I'll PM you with the informations.

I would really like to hear on a method for no cheats as well.

I am working on one smile.gif

When I originally heard of the satchel charge glitch I had an idea, kill all attackers but one ( to minimalise damage ) and pin the last one under a car, then plant a satchel on him.

When I kill all of them but one it says "That showed them. The area remain yours.". Maybe letting two or three alive would be better? For the non-cheater version of course.

There might be a way to knock them down, then with good timing stand behind him and plant it on him as he gets up, il play around.

Good idea. Or, getting ammo to 150% and health to maximum (longest bar possible). That means completing the Paramedic missions (12 levels) and Vigilante missions (12 levels).

Is there a way to do it without deaths?

I don't know yet. Maybe getting them in the territory I we want them to be and flee this zone and let them inside would give it to them? Ex: We go to Ocean Dock with the attackers. Then flee the zone. Maybe the zone would be their? I'll test it out.

Most of my files I play with no deaths or busts,

Just like me. I always try to minimize them or try to have no busts and deaths.

Some of the steps are a bit confusing, you may want to go over your guide and correct the spelling and grammar.

Like I said above I'll redo the guide. Thanks for saying smile.gif wow.gif k:

If any of you guys have any other questions or comments, don't fear to post.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 May 2010 - 08:28 PM

Alright cool, il work on a way of doing this glitch once I finish my master save file, so I can progress into the game up to territory parts. Can I assume you can do this in the early part of the game?

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 30 May 2010 - 08:29 PM Edited by Landstalker, 30 May 2010 - 08:41 PM.

You can do it at the start and at the end of the game. Do you want me to send you a PM on how to do it?

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 May 2010 - 08:41 PM

Alright cool PM some details on how to do it

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 30 May 2010 - 08:48 PM Edited by Landstalker, 30 May 2010 - 09:02 PM.

I sent you the PM. I forgot to say that like the 'Hood Abuse Glitch, it might not work every time to make your hood be shared with the Vagos or the Ballas. You must note that I sent you the Cheater way.

I'll send you the Non-Cheater way later.

EDIT: Watch your PM Inbox for part.2

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 May 2010 - 09:04 PM

Alright, I will use the non cheater way that was discussed in the hood abuse topic.

I think I can understand how to do this now, it sounds really cool being able to have loads of all 3 gang types in one area. I would also be right to assume you could put these gangs territories in areas where there are other gangs non related to territories.

For example the Aztecs gang ( Varrios something i cant remember) in El Corona, I could put GSF, Balls and Vagos in El Corona and I would have 4 gangs now in that area, plus dealers. That would also increase the variation of cars you see driving around, I like the possibilities of this glitch

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 30 May 2010 - 09:09 PM Edited by Landstalker, 30 May 2010 - 09:17 PM.

Alright, I will use the non cheater way that was discussed in the hood abuse topic.

The Non-Cheater way was added at the end of post one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would also be right to assume you could put these gangs territories in areas where there are other gangs non related to territories.

Yes, your right. Even in Aztecas territories.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For example the Aztecs gang ( Varrios something i cant remember) in El Corona, I could put GSF, Balls and Vagos in El Corona and I would have 4 gangs now in that area, plus dealers. That would also increase the variation of cars you see driving around, I like the possibilities of this glitch

If you have a Code Breaker thing and you are able to gang fight with all gangs including Aztecas, Riffa, Mafia (Leone, Sindacco, Forelli), Triads and the Da Nang Boys and put them in one area.... I let you imagine the rest smile.gif lol.gif

EDIT: But I never tried to take over triple and/or quadruple shared territories.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:37 AM Edited by Jack Reacher, 31 May 2010 - 09:25 AM.

Ok one more question, say I make a random territory in SF a ballas territory, can i take over it normally and make it a GSF territory? I am thinking of making a save file for others to use where you can to 4 star gang wars early without cheats or mods ( but in this case glitch exploits)

Im also confused about the suicide part at the end. So we wait for another territory to be taken over, plant charges again, and go back to the glitched territory and detonate. Do we then kill ourselves, or are we supposed to kill ourselves at the exact same time as when we detonate the charges to kill the ballas/vagos ?

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:50 PM Edited by Landstalker, 31 May 2010 - 08:14 PM.

Ok one more question, say I make a random territory in SF a ballas territory, can i take over it normally and make it a GSF territory?

If you make yourself a Ballas hood in Garcia and try to take it over, it will work like the normal ones. It will become a GSF hood.

So we wait for another territory to be taken over, plant charges again, and go back to the glitched territory and detonate.

Not taken over. Attacked! For the rest, you are right.

Do we then kill ourselves, or are we supposed to kill ourselves at the exact same time as when we detonate the charges to kill the ballas/vagos ?

You can either kill you after you detonate the charges. Or, you can put charges on you or near you, just make sure there is enough of them, and detonate. After you wake up from hospital, you should see something diferent. If not; try again.

Also, you should try to put the "Speed Up Animation" code. At the same time of fastening your gameplay, the time will be a little more fast. Making less long between attacks.

EDIT: I just made Ganton cul-de-sac (Grove Street "HQ") a triple shared area. That's hell in there

EDIT 2: Vagos, Ballas and OGF in the same hood is quite... fun lol.gif

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:15 PM

Are you on PC? I cant get this to work. This is exactly what I do

The territory is under attack, i kill most and plant charges on 2 of them.
I fly away to Palamino Creek this time, detonate the charges
It says the died and that i showed them, but no change to Palamino Creek.
I kill myself, wake up from hospital, no change.

I am doing this on PS2 and im on the early half of the game, is that the problem?

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:23 PM Edited by Landstalker, 31 May 2010 - 08:35 PM.

Are you on PC?

I am on PS2

I cant get this to work. This is exactly what I do

That's weird...

Try to get the hood to be OGS first of all.
After that, when the hood is attacked, plant some charges (1 or 2 of the attackers) and go to Palomino Creek.
Explode the charges and kill you after. Or, put some on the ground near you and detonate them. It should kill you and the 1 or 2 at the same time.
The hood should be grey.

If it don't works, put on all of them (when it is the 2nd attack).
Go to Palomino Creek.
Put some on the ground near you.
Detonate.
Make sure you die at the same time they do and the hood should change.

EDIT: Be right back. Gotta "defend" my hood.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:36 PM

I cant get the first part, the hood abuse glitch to work. On the first attack I plant charges, go to a neutral territory, detonate and it gives me the message yet there will be no change in the territory I am in. I kill myself, still no change. I then carry on anyway, wait for a second attack, plant charges etc but it still doesnt work. I will try again when i get home later today on different territories and use cheats to speed it up this time

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:42 PM

What version are you in?

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:47 PM

This is new and awesome, this kind of makes you like GOD of the SA map! cool.gif alien.gif

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:48 PM

Idk lol I got the game ages ago, im from NZ so i guess its some PAL version, I got it when it came out.

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:55 PM

Ok. Let's say a sort or V1?

I approve with you Sanjeem. Or it makes the Ballas or/and the Vagos the GOD(S).

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:57 PM

On the chain game I really liked the 4 star gang wars, I think now I can make a save file early in the game without cheats to make loads of territories in 4 star areas, this should be interesting

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:59 PM Edited by Landstalker, 31 May 2010 - 09:02 PM.

If it don't works, try practicing on the original territories you have. Those that are here at the start of the game. Just kill you in one of your territories.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 June 2010 - 02:35 AM Edited by Jack Reacher, 01 June 2010 - 04:42 AM.

It just doesnt work no matter where I try it. You must be missing a step or something because it just doesnt work. I wait for them to attack and this time i used the cheat for inf life and planted satchels on all of them. I flew over to LV and blew them up and I still saw no change in LVs territory. Am i supposed to see a difference? I then repeat it and kill myself at the same time, still no difference.

I took your advice and did it on grove street, no difference. You will have to make a video.

EDIT: Ok I managed to get the hood abuse glitch to work, took ages but I got a random territory in commerce to be GSF now. So from your instructions, I now have tow ait for another attack, plant satchels on all of them, go back to the territory I just made and kill myself at the same time i blow them up? Or can i blow them up, then blow myself up, I get kind of confused here you just say and kill you

Landstalker
  • Landstalker

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 01 June 2010 - 05:07 PM

You can kill yourself at the same time as them. Blow up in fact.

Or

You can simply go to the glitched territory and kill you without putting any charges on Ballas or Vagos.

Never blow them and kill you. It will only upgrape the density of your hood.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users