Photo

Undertaker Problem.

5 replies to this topic
Anasterian
  • Anasterian

Harbinger of Revenge

• Members

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:33 PM

No one is calling me regarding that mission, i've done every other mission available, doing extras now. i did Blood Brothers about a WEEK IN GAME already, and 2 weeks in real life. so, what the hell is happening? do i have to go out with Kate or what? because i never called her...and because of the mission not happening, i can't do any other missions so i just do extras... any ideas? its seriously getting annoying. its like my 7th try to get 100% in GTA 4, and again some weird stuff happens...im at 70.42% and looks like im gonna have to restart AGAIN. suicidal.gif

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:22 PM

On the PC I have noticed a glitch where if you save after Blood Brothers but before Undertaker then Packie nevers calls. The only thing I could do was to reload a save from before Blood Brothers.

It is nothing to do with Kate that is for sure. You can play and complete the game without dating her once - you'll get a different conversation on the way to the Church under the Revenge scenario if you have never taken her out on a date.

Anasterian
  • Anasterian

Harbinger of Revenge

• Members

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (Jimbatron @ May 27 2010, 18:22)
On the PC I have noticed a glitch where if you save after Blood Brothers but before Undertaker then Packie nevers calls. The only thing I could do was to reload a save from before Blood Brothers.

It is nothing to do with Kate that is for sure. You can play and complete the game without dating her once - you'll get a different conversation on the way to the Church under the Revenge scenario if you have never taken her out on a date.

he eventually called, after i've done like...every race, 2 cars for stevie, all the stunt jumps with a map (otherwise it would be suicidal.gif ) and some vigilante missions...it took him long to realise his brother was dead monocle.gif

EDIT: i've noticed some pattern in this savegame. EVERY mission that required you to wait for a call took really long to start. mercie_blink.gif

vicboh0413
  • vicboh0413

SwedenHacker

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:15 AM Edited by vicboh0413, 14 July 2014 - 07:15 AM.

I have that problem too. But i have J and Bc on my map and i have done blood brothers but packie never calls and i am really happy if someone has a solution. I dont wanna restart the story cause its real annoying to complete all the missions i have done. PLEASE HELP AND I WANNA DO THE UNDERTAKER MISSION.

And i am always doing one save cause its annoying with 12 saves and dont know wich one is new.

I have previously done Pegorinos pride and union drive missions

I have that problem too. But i have J and Bc on my map and i have done blood brothers but packie never calls and i am really happy if someone has a solution. I dont wanna restart the story cause its real annoying to complete all the missions i have done. PLEASE HELP AND I WANNA DO THE UNDERTAKER MISSION

vicboh0413
  • vicboh0413

SwedenHacker

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:58 PM

No! I saved from Blood Brothers and did SO f*ckING MANY missions in alderney and then when i got to the middle park east safehouse and saved ray called about pegorino and after 1 minute packie called :)

One Man Standing
  • One Man Standing

Keep up motherf*cker!

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:52 PM

One time I had to wait for a call. I'm getting into a car... then the calls here! but when i got in the car it immediately dissappeared :sui:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users