» «
Photo

GTA: The Sunshine State

5 replies to this topic
Kaizer Chief
  • Kaizer Chief

Mittelos Bioscience

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:00 AM Edited by Kaizer Chief, 24 May 2010 - 10:41 AM.

user posted image
Welcome back to San Andreas

Two weeks after the events of End of the Line, and the Grove Street Families have established their dominance in Los Santos. Under their guidance the "sidekick" gang of Los Santos, the Varrios Los Aztecas, have grown in numbers too. The traffic of lowriders in El Corona increased day by day, and the Grove-Azteca partnership really seems to be changing life in the Southside for the better.

On this day, Sunny Rodrigo, a well-respected "ese" of the Aztecas, has regained fitness and is discharged from hospital. Sunny was seen in Los Desperados, a key soldier in helping Cesar and CJ eradicate the Vagos scum and regain their territory. Injured in the process, Sunny was hospitalized for weeks at the County General Hospital and upon his release, he witnesses a changed Los Santos.

But this tranquility cannot last. Former minions of Frank Tenpenny are stirring up trouble around town. While this trouble is easily suppressed by the powerful Grove-Azteca alliance, there are more disturbing rumors at work. Rumors of old Vagos drug lords conspiring to overthrow the Aztecas, as well as stories of young Azteca members kidnapped on the streets. With the leaders of the Groves and the Aztecas talking about expanding into the other cities of San Andreas, nothing can be allowed to go wrong...

Bringing you co-existent peace and turmoil in Los Santos, the wilder side of gold and glitz at Las Venturas, and the darker edge to San Fierro's icy shores, GTA: The Sunshine State is coming soon on Design Your Own Mission...

Kaizer Chief
  • Kaizer Chief

Mittelos Bioscience

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:39 AM

Missions

Intro Mission #1: The Intro

AznKei
  • AznKei

DYOM reviewer

• Members

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:24 PM

Hi there,

I played your missions, here's my thoughts:

- Writing: Excellent, almost everything is well written. They're easier to understand.
- Presentation: Excellent, nice viewing angle between different cutscenes. Nothing more...
- Length: Very short, but it's a prologue mission, so it's alright. It can be done in 2 minutes. The whole mission consists of Sunny Rodrigo going out of the Los Santos hospital and Cesar Vialpando is picking him up to the Varrio Los Aztecas's hood.
- Difficulty: Very easy, the player won't die unless he's doing some suicide stuffs. He just have to drive to his destination.
- Variety: Could be done better, then but again it's a prologue mission, so it's ok.

Good job for your first mission icon14.gif . I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work. biggrin.gif

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 24 May 2010 - 04:42 PM

I will try this later. I had a few missions with the same title but its discontinued. Can't wait to try it out-

Kaizer Chief
  • Kaizer Chief

Mittelos Bioscience

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 May 2010 - 03:06 PM

QUOTE (AznKei @ May 24 2010, 12:24)
Hi there,

I played your missions, here's my thoughts:

- Writing: Excellent, almost everything is well written. They're easier to understand.
- Presentation: Excellent, nice viewing angle between different cutscenes. Nothing more...
- Length: Very short, but it's a prologue mission, so it's alright. It can be done in 2 minutes. The whole mission consists of Sunny Rodrigo going out of the Los Santos hospital and Cesar Vialpando is picking him up to the Varrio Los Aztecas's hood.
- Difficulty: Very easy, the player won't die unless he's doing some suicide stuffs. He just have to drive to his destination.
- Variety: Could be done better, then but again it's a prologue mission, so it's ok.

Good job for your first mission icon14.gif . I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work. biggrin.gif

thanks for your little review, it's appreciated. A new mission shall be coming soon.

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 29 May 2010 - 07:55 AM

cool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users