Thank for Mod

My comment :
Better if you add Mini Mission tounge2.gif

methodunderg
  • methodunderg

Gramps

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:00 AM Edited by methodunderg, 04 May 2011 - 01:14 PM.

QUOTE (donteedon @ May 4 2011, 07:59)
Thank for Mod

My comment :
Better if you add Mini Mission  tounge2.gif

Yes, and someone would deliver you required vehicle. smile.gif

EDIT:

Further suggestions/bugs from me:

Is there anyway to pause an animation? When CJ pulls out his cellphone, for a split second he looks down @ his cellphone, before he puts it to his ear. If you could pause the animation at the point on where he looks at his phone during the '(Dialing)...' part of the script, then that would look better.

If you can't access a mission, it shouldn't be in the menu smile.gif

I rang Woozie, then tried to cancel, and nothing happens. His icon was still there on radar. Jump in my car, and head towards him; then my car suddenly stops, and hes ringing Woozie to cancel.

Woozie shouldn't disappear until you leave the scene.

If you call 911 Service, and cancel; and call again within certain time, they will refuse to come, as they've already been pranked or PUNK'D tonight. Same with other services.. If you ring Woozie, and cancel, and call again he might say something like "You've f*cked me around already today/tonight; I'm not going out again"

Thats all for now. Thats my testing so far. I've installed a new mod, so I've had to start from the start again (no biggie). So I can't test out all services as yet.

What does everyone have the Previon replaced with? (the car that Woozie does the gun deals in) It looks like a Honda Prelude..

twannie1997
  • twannie1997

Thug

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:06 PM

Maybe Zero could be coming in a Pony van, and you can choose an RC vehicle. Just like TopFun in VC. My Previon is a 2007 Honda Civic Si

alayanrole
  • alayanrole

El Danza Kuduro!

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2011 - 01:14 AM

All fake! when i started the game with with version 0.3 and version 0.2 the game always crash my gta version is (i'm now sure about this but it's says old files can't found but same name files are foundwhen i gtried to update my gta to version 1.1) US please help me fix the problem and quickly release the version 0.3
sad.gif

methodunderg
  • methodunderg

Gramps

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2011 - 02:20 AM

QUOTE (alayanrole @ May 20 2011, 01:14)
All fake! when i started the game with with version 0.3 and version 0.2 the game always crash my gta version is (i'm now sure about this but it's says old files can't found but same name files are foundwhen i gtried to update my gta to version 1.1) US please help me fix the problem and quickly release the version 0.3
sad.gif

Could at least come back and amend your message to say you got it working ^^^

jere80337
  • jere80337

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:13 PM

hey sup biggrin.gif i come because i don't know how activate this cleo sad.gif

Chesser
  • Chesser

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:48 PM

Sorry for bumping, just had to let you know this is brilliant! Hope you feel like picking up working on it someday! smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users