[IV|WIP|REL|SRC] Riot Mode

92 replies to this topic
opium_addict
  • opium_addict

CODE WRECKER

• Members

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (XXLpeanuts @ May 24 2010, 07:52)
Okay cool, have you figured out why it isnt working on Vista or windows 7?

I've always known why it wasn't working on Vista/7 i just hadn't figured out how to fix it.

I am getting Windows 7 testers to help me out, if anybody else wants to try it out go to IRC devil.gif

XXLpeanuts
  • XXLpeanuts

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:04 PM

Im happy to try, whats IRC?

opium_addict
  • opium_addict

CODE WRECKER

• Members

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:58 PM

Upgraded to 0.5.0 anyway, i had testers already try it.

it seems there may be some crashing bugs still but i've updated it (Use Mirror 2, GTAGarage still hasn't approved my mod..)

XXLpeanuts
  • XXLpeanuts

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 May 2010 - 03:45 PM

Okay rioting now works on windows vista EFLC, BUT it crashes after about a minute or two of gameplay, cant stop it.

Whats this from the loader.log:

[ Generic Loader ] Version 1.1 loaded
Individual File Found [C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\EFLC\plugins\RiotMode.asi]
Warning: Failed to load module [C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\EFLC\plugins\RiotMode.asi]
Folders list empty or missing!
Individual File Found [C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\EFLC\plugins\RiotMode.asi]
Warning: Failed to load module [C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\EFLC\plugins\RiotMode.asi]

Could that be it?

opium_addict
  • opium_addict

CODE WRECKER

• Members

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:29 PM

I don't really see how it could be executing if it isn't loading, but no that isn't it.

ATM there is no permanent fix for this, although i am working on one, try changing the "MaximumRange" and PedModifier settings in the XML

XXLpeanuts
  • XXLpeanuts

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (opium_addict @ May 25 2010, 17:29)
I don't really see how it could be executing if it isn't loading, but no that isn't it.

ATM there is no permanent fix for this, although i am working on one, try changing the "MaximumRange" and PedModifier settings in the XML

change to what? lower higher?

opium_addict
  • opium_addict

CODE WRECKER

• Members

Posted 25 May 2010 - 06:01 PM

For range you would want to set it lower, for ped multiplier right now its on default, but i would try to make it 10.0 or 20.0 if nothing else works.

I will continue to try and fix these issues, right now i can't figure out why they are happening tbh, it works absolutely flawlessly for me now.

lemonwire
  • lemonwire

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:19 AM

I'm assuming for...
<RiotHashes>ANY</RiotHashes>
Am I supposed to replace ANY with the ped hashes for certain pedestrians that I want to go on a riot?

I'm unable to get it to work.

How do i get only specific peds to riot, for example, the albanian gangsters only?

(btw, This great mod i love the extreme chaos, thanks for the mod!!!)

qiangqiang101
  • qiangqiang101

Kal-El

• Members

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:36 AM

can u make a mod:
all ped only attack you with fist and foot when you on foot
they can use car to chase and hit you if you are on a car
like... doomsday

Mr. Mysterious
  • Mr. Mysterious

LCPDFR Development

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:34 AM

This mod is progressing nicely. I love watching the chaos unfold when Liberty turns into a war zone.

Shark_Cipriani
  • Shark_Cipriani

Keep shooting

• Members

Posted 27 May 2010 - 03:44 PM

Just tried 0.5.0 and I found it very stable. In fact I haven't had one simple crash. The mod works even with other mods active (Simple Native Trainer)
BTW, can you tell me the ids of weapons? I am planning to give them glocks, micro uzis and ak's only.

opium_addict
  • opium_addict

CODE WRECKER

• Members

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:37 PM Edited by opium_addict, 27 May 2010 - 04:42 PM.

http://www.gtamoddin..._Weapons_(GTA4)

there you go

QUOTE ("qiangqiang101")
can u make a mod:
all ped only attack you with fist and foot when you on foot
they can use car to chase and hit you if you are on a car
like... doomsday

You can do this now i believe, try deleting the "UsableWeaponry" portion from the XML

this whole line
CODE
<UsableWeaponry>4,5,7,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18</UsableWeaponry>

Once deleted (or empty, unsure) peds should ONLY melee.

Or you can just set the weapon ids to melee weapons.

Shark_Cipriani
  • Shark_Cipriani

Keep shooting

• Members

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:39 PM Edited by Shark_Cipriani, 27 May 2010 - 04:44 PM.

Thanks, for the mod and the link smile.gif
BTW, one more question from me. Is PedMultiplierEnforce functional? If it is, how do I use it? (for example can I simply write 1.5?)

opium_addict
  • opium_addict

CODE WRECKER

• Members

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE (Shark_Cipriani @ May 27 2010, 10:39)
Thanks, for the mod and the link smile.gif
BTW, one more question from me. Is PedMultiplierEnforce functional? If it is, how do I use it? (for example can I simply write 1.5?)

Yes, i believe it is 0.0 - 100.0.

To disable it, just put it back to the original value. ("NONE" all caps..)

jord0z
  • jord0z

R-R-R-AAMPAAAGEEE

• Members

Posted 30 May 2010 - 11:37 AM

Okay, finally I got time to test this mod and it's quite good, definitly better than 0.1 version smile.gif

I've added melee only weapons to rioters and when I equip some fire gun they are scared and run away - not good. Also, the amount of rioters is not impressing - i only can see 2-5 peds and they are fighting between themself, really rare attack me. I would like to turn it to zombie-mod and i cannot do it because of that thing i posted.

Anyway, hope that next version would be more-awesome smile.gif

Gokaic
  • Gokaic

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:04 AM

well the problem with them running away has to do with the ped's personality. If you go to the ped's personality file with needle (or manually if you feel adventurous) you can set bravery to 5 and then set the flag ondeathattack or whichever it is.

jord0z
  • jord0z

R-R-R-AAMPAAAGEEE

• Members

Posted 03 June 2010 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (Gokaic @ Jun 1 2010, 07:04)
well the problem with them running away has to do with the ped's personality. If you go to the ped's personality file with needle (or manually if you feel adventurous) you can set bravery to 5 and then set the flag ondeathattack or whichever it is.

Thanks, but it still don't work for me tounge.gif

Gokaic
  • Gokaic

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 June 2010 - 07:43 PM

unfortunately, when you make changes like those, I think you need to start a new game. Try moving all your save files out and starting a new game when they're all at 5 bravery. See if that helps.

jord0z
  • jord0z

R-R-R-AAMPAAAGEEE

• Members

Posted 04 June 2010 - 08:27 AM

QUOTE (Gokaic @ Jun 3 2010, 19:43)
unfortunately, when you make changes like those, I think you need to start a new game. Try moving all your save files out and starting a new game when they're all at 5 bravery. See if that helps.

Still nothing smile.gif But I remember that some times ago chamber get braved ped-zombies in Necropolis as far as I remember. So it seems to be possible to get it via script.

By the way, is that any working ALICE .lua on 1.0.6 and EFLC?

creat3d22
  • creat3d22

Habs fan, for about 2 weeks every year...

• Members

Posted 05 June 2010 - 02:31 PM

Is this mod compatible with LCPDFR?

Active duty + Liberty City in full riot mode = lotsa fun

XXLpeanuts
  • XXLpeanuts

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:57 AM

QUOTE (creat3d22 @ Jun 5 2010, 14:31)
Is this mod compatible with LCPDFR?

Active duty + Liberty City in full riot mode = lotsa fun

A lot of crashing ensues.

darksynth000
  • darksynth000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:56 PM

I wonder if you can adapt it for TBOGT, since it unleashes lots of new weapons.
it works pretty well with it, alongside with SNT and FPSLook, but lack of variable weapons just killing me.
also, I didn't see any drive-by's, if I see cars, they are stopping immediately, every passenger gets out and starts to shoot.
sometimes it looks stupid when I driver through the city and everyone, seeing me on sight stops the car and starts to shoot at other mobs.
also, there's no peds that are trying to getaway with a car or bike, once ped is on the foot he never gets in the car again.

maybe this is the TBOGT bug, since you've tested it for GTAIV original game, but hey, if you can adapt it for TBOGT I will piss with blood from the happiness!

soon I'll make a video of this mod for TBOGT.
already filmed footage today it will be here

G_M_StYlEr_M
  • G_M_StYlEr_M

Alles Oder Nix

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE (darksynth000 @ Jun 7 2010, 13:56)
I wonder if you can adapt it for TBOGT, since it unleashes lots of new weapons.
it works pretty well with it, alongside with SNT and FPSLook, but lack of variable weapons just killing me.
also, I didn't see any drive-by's, if I see cars, they are stopping immediately, every passenger gets out and starts to shoot.
sometimes it looks stupid when I driver through the city and everyone, seeing me on sight stops the car and starts to shoot at other mobs.
also, there's no peds that are trying to getaway with a car or bike, once ped is on the foot he never gets in the car again.

maybe this is the TBOGT bug, since you've tested it for GTAIV original game, but hey, if you can adapt it for TBOGT I will piss with blood from the happiness!

soon I'll make a video of this mod for TBOGT.
already filmed footage today it will be here

So i have test it 3times or more but i cant explane why (this game chrashs after 10 or 20 minuts i have test it with tbogt)
hmmm can someone fix that ? maybe because this mod is really good

darksynth000
  • darksynth000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:32 PM

I've made a video but it just doesn't upload on youtube, for some reason. it is 1.3gigs in unuploaded format, but I think youtube allows up to 2GB... on some point it just tells me "video upload failed".
first time it gone to 100% but after that info says 0:00 and video is blank and cannot be played...

wtf ((
I'll try with different browser now...

darksynth000
  • darksynth000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:21 PM

ok here's the video CLICK MEH PLZ
it must be already on air, but maybee it will take some time for youtube to generate better quality options like 720 etc

G_M_StYlEr_M
  • G_M_StYlEr_M

Alles Oder Nix

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (darksynth000 @ Jun 7 2010, 22:21)
it must be already on air, but maybee it will take some time for youtube to generate better quality options like 720 etc

Looks Good Man the game not crash ? not 1 timeor more because after 10 minutes that happens by me

TJaver42
  • TJaver42

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 June 2010 - 05:25 PM

I'm with a couple other people on this topic here. It would be cool if there was an option to make it so peds don't attack each other, but only the player. That way when I restrict them to melee weapons it'll be somewhat like a zombie apocalypse; then again, I don't know how coding works or if that's even possible. If it's not, then no biggie.

Otherwise, the mod works completely fine as it is. It does crash maybe 20-30 minutes into it, and it only seems to happen after I die and respawn (Windows 7 64 bit, using this mod's 0.5.0 release). Then again, I haven't been alive long enough to figure out if that's actually the cause. It also seems to happen when I'm in a car driving really fast. Maybe peds loading in too quickly for the game/mod to handle? Not sure.

G_M_StYlEr_M
  • G_M_StYlEr_M

Alles Oder Nix

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE (TJaver42 @ Jun 9 2010, 17:25)
I'm with a couple other people on this topic here. It would be cool if there was an option to make it so peds don't attack each other, but only the player. That way when I restrict them to melee weapons it'll be somewhat like a zombie apocalypse; then again, I don't know how coding works or if that's even possible. If it's not, then no biggie.

Otherwise, the mod works completely fine as it is. It does crash maybe 20-30 minutes into it, and it only seems to happen after I die and respawn (Windows 7 64 bit, using this mod's 0.5.0 release). Then again, I haven't been alive long enough to figure out if that's actually the cause. It also seems to happen when I'm in a car driving really fast. Maybe peds loading in too quickly for the game/mod to handle? Not sure.

hmmm it must be fix please ^^

darksynth000
  • darksynth000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (G_M_StYlEr_M @ Jun 8 2010, 18:28)

Looks Good Man the game not crash ? not 1 timeor more because after 10 minutes that happens by me

crashes sometimes... looks like it's crashing by random sometimes I was able to play for a 30 minutes w/o crash sometimes no.... depends on how fast I drive if I use the car (looks like the game crashes only when I am driving in a car on a middle speed - maybe too much scripts are activating at the same time)

G_M_StYlEr_M
  • G_M_StYlEr_M

Alles Oder Nix

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 11 June 2010 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (darksynth000 @ Jun 10 2010, 19:35)
QUOTE (G_M_StYlEr_M @ Jun 8 2010, 18:28)

crashes sometimes... looks like it's crashing by random sometimes I was able to play for a 30 minutes w/o crash sometimes no.... depends on how fast I drive if I use the car (looks like the game crashes only when I am driving in a car on a middle speed - maybe too much scripts are activating at the same time)

hmmmm maybe its true........ but how cna i come to this and this point without a car XD i need cars XD

i ask know the Maker off this mod.... can you fix that ? please because this mod is really really awesome

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users