Photo

LittleBigPlanet 2

52 replies to this topic
Alick
  • Alick

L)VE

• Members

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:06 PM

The games amazing, I'm surprised they managed to actually improve on the original.

And I'm pretty sure you can get the screenshots from LBP.me or from the photo section on your ps3.

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• The Yardies
  • Australia

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (NickRad @ Jan 28 2011, 23:56)
How do you upload Lbp2 screenshots you've taken

Go into your stickers and press Square on the one you want uploaded
Then select Upload

Then go to www.lbp.me, login with your PSN ID and find your pictures there.

gta_king
  • gta_king

JCM

• Members

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:13 AM

Shame to see a lack of activity in this topic. LBP is probably one of the series I'm most excited about on the Playstation platform, the amount of freedom is gives for creativity, the amount of charm it had and the simple but addictive gameplay really do make it a unique experience and one I think all gamers should at least give a shot.

Anyway, I don't know if you guys will be interested but I was recently able to interview the man behind the script of the LBP games, a guy called Dean Wilkinson. He is also working on the upcoming Driver San Francisco video game as well. I was able to ask him about LBP, Driver, script writing in video games and the like. I just thought anyone who likes LBP might be interested in reading it and also passing it along to any one else who might be interested: http://www.pwgaming.co.uk/?p=1807

I particulary like this quote:

I think when gamers die they go to LittleBigPlanet, a never ending heaven of fun, as Sack boys and Girls – if they’ve been good that is.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:27 PM

The script of the first game was utterly charming, made me instantly fall in love with it. Is Stephen Fry still lending his voice to the game?

gta_king
  • gta_king

JCM

• Members

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Feb 3 2011, 18:27)
The script of the first game was utterly charming, made me instantly fall in love with it. Is Stephen Fry still lending his voice to the game?

Yup, and he's just as charming as he was in the first game. Him and Dean have created such a lovable character as it were.

gtathebest4ever
  • gtathebest4ever

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 February 2011 - 06:05 PM

...and this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I want a PS3. Lucky bastards.

I played the first one a couple of weeks ago at a friend's. How much has changed from the first one?

gta_king
  • gta_king

JCM

• Members

Posted 03 February 2011 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (gtathebest4ever @ Feb 3 2011, 19:05)
...and this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I want a PS3. Lucky bastards.

I played the first one a couple of weeks ago at a friend's. How much has changed from the first one?

At it's core it seems like its the same game but the additions to the create modes and what players can potentially do in it compared to the original has changed it massively. It's worth noting that certain things in the original that would have been very complicated to do can now be done in a matter of seconds this time around. The addition of Logic, Movers, Sackbots/AI means your creation experience is so much better.

Still at it's heart it is a lovable platformer, if you disliked the first one you will probably dislike this one. If you liked the first one you'll absolutely adore this one, and you need to buy it.

In fact, check out my review of it: http://www.pwgaming.co.uk/?p=1734

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:14 PM

I've actually been making my first level in the first game. Would you LBP2 players be able to find it when it goes online even though it's just for the first game?

The game's about an elf who's got to escape from Father Christmas, who is something of a tyrant. Blood everywhere, hanging corpses, it's great fun. I've really been enjoying creating my own game, it may be a trifle dark for some people, but I'm sure it will be amusing enough. Is there any way to create the illusion of falling snow?

deathdealer
  • deathdealer

soon to be dead

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:06 AM Edited by deathdealer, 06 February 2011 - 12:46 AM.

hey, I can't access the community, recent activity, me, or the store tabs. help?

edit: nevermind, got it.

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• The Yardies
  • Australia

Posted 06 February 2011 - 10:39 AM Edited by Futurama_Freak1, 06 February 2011 - 11:06 AM.

My PS3 is currently incapacitated and I can't play little big planet.

So instead I went and found a cutout guide to put together a pod, which I am attempting to build lifesize, but I ran outta cardboard so to pass the time until I can get more I just made a miniature version out of a cereal box.

Check it;

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Dnero
  • Dnero

Top Dawg

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:07 AM

Nice! How long did it take you to make the miniature? I was thinkin bout making it as well for an art class project.

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• The Yardies
  • Australia

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:10 AM

An hour or two, It holds itself together without the aid of tape/glue

except for the windows, they were too small and flimsy to stay in place by themselves.

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• The Yardies
  • Australia

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:51 AM Edited by Futurama_Freak1, 02 March 2011 - 07:26 AM.

Finally, My Pod is taking shape!

user posted image

user posted image

U Jelly?

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:13 PM

How's the pod going? I'm quite impressed with what you've done so far, I'm utterly useless at that kind of thing myself smile.gif

Well, I have this game now. Got it for my birthday. Loving it so far. And I already have a game I want to create. Gods of War. A beat 'em up in which the deities of major religions fight each other to the death! God willing, it will also include classic 'evil' characters like Set, Loki and the Antichrist.
All I've got to do is figure out how to actually make them fight. If they can do it in Marvel vs Capcom vs Sony, I'm sure it's possible in the game. Anyone got any advice on how I can make this happen?

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Relevant jorts intensify.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Mar 29 2011, 13:13)
How's the pod going? I'm quite impressed with what you've done so far, I'm utterly useless at that kind of thing myself smile.gif

Well, I have this game now. Got it for my birthday. Loving it so far. And I already have a game I want to create. Gods of War. A beat 'em up in which the deities of major religions fight each other to the death! God willing, it will also include classic 'evil' characters like Set, Loki and the Antichrist.
All I've got to do is figure out how to actually make them fight. If they can do it in Marvel vs Capcom vs Sony, I'm sure it's possible in the game. Anyone got any advice on how I can make this happen?

I've been spending TONS of hours/days/weeks on this game, and I'm starting to get into Sackbot programming so I may be able to help you out!

Send a friend request if you're interested in a collaboration, I love your idea and I'd be happy to try to help you turn it into a reality. (A "Virtual-Reality", if you will, lol)

My PSN is Malice-Manks, drop me a line.

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• The Yardies
  • Australia

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:24 AM

I finished my POD a while ago, but I doubt i'll be able to find the plastic I need to make the windows, but luckily I have a spare non functioning PS3 controller to donate to the model:

user posted image

user posted image

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:31 PM

I've published my first LBP 2 level! It's called Mel Gibson's Safari 4 and is a spiritual sequel to the 1980's series which turned ethnic cleansing into an amusing action/platformer. It's my first shot at actually creating a level on LittleBigPlanet 2 and I am currently figuring out how to create a walking carrot for another game idea.

RobsEpicFret
  • RobsEpicFret

A man can be Destroyed,but not Defeated.

• Members

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:13 PM

i want to get these game so bad
is it common to find decent players online,i don't really care the creativity and modification is the thing that i am in love with.
ooh things i would do in this games.

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Relevant jorts intensify.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (RobsEpicFret @ May 16 2011, 16:13)
i want to get these game so bad
is it common to find decent players online,i don't really care the creativity and modification is the thing that i am in love with.
ooh things i would do in this games.

Well, if you want quality people to play with rather than relying on hit-or-miss randoms, you can try friend-requesting people in this topic, or join LBPcentral.com forums, and try to make some homies or something.

RobsEpicFret
  • RobsEpicFret

A man can be Destroyed,but not Defeated.

• Members

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:10 PM

alright when i get it i am going to gather up some Homies tounge.gif

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• The Yardies
  • Australia

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:46 AM

If anyone remembers the pod I made above ^

I sent it into an Australian videogame review show and they featured it on two episodes, I uploaded the clips here:

Anybody outside of the country will have no idea what is going on in it, so prepare for mindf*ck territory.

TheCacti
  • TheCacti

oh sh*t there's a horse in the hospital

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Macau

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:13 PM

jesus i am bumping the sh*t outta this topic, but oh well.

Anyone still playing Little Big Planet 1? I need someone to go through the x2 puzzles with me (and ideally the x3 and x4 as well, but maybe we can play online and get lucky to see other players).

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:19 PM

I'll come along if you want, my PSN is lazyboy8.

I'll try to find my LBP1 disc, lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users