Jarvis Part 28 The Job
Posted 18 May 2010 - 07:12 PM Edited by Droosci6, 18 May 2010 - 07:16 PM.
Please dont Worry about the signiture
My goal was to put more gameplay then cutscene in Part 28 or mabe balance it out more
Posted 18 May 2010 - 07:19 PM
why did you have to open a new topic?
didn't really understood what Jarvis stands for. is it the name of the protagonist?
Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:00 PM
Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:32 AM
Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:53 PM
|QUOTE (Droosci6 @ May 19 2010, 04:32)|
|Well I guess yall are right. I am gettin alittle carried away with the Jarvis Topics . This will be the last one. Im gonna put some up on my other missions though they day I release the sequals it will be just one topic for each though. I guess theres alot of Jarvis topics because there are so many Jarvis missions. But I might just try to put it all in one topic|
Ok,that's a good thing
Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:26 PM
- Writing: Very good writing, as it makes those missions easy to understand. I noticed a lack of apostrophes ('), but it's nothing really major.
- Presentation: Excellent presentation, nice viewing angle between cutscenes. Thanks to those viewing angles, we can tell which person is talking.
Jarvis part 26:
- Length: Ok length, it can be done in 4 minutes. The player plays as Jarvis and he has to follow its partners through half of the Madd Dogg's mansion. At the end, Jarvis reaches to his room and sleeps.
- Difficulty: Very easy, since the whole mission is heavily concentrated on cutscenes. And there's no enemies or obstacles that could kill the player.
- Variety: It's alright, there's a good variety of actor models chosen. That's about it.
Jarvis part 27:
- Length: Ok length, it can be done in 3 minutes. Jarvis is having a bad dream where he fights against clowns with chainsaws and smoke grenades around his room and the corridor. This is a timed mission, so Jarvis has to do his best.
- Difficulty: Medium, because there's like 25? clowns at the same time charging against the player, and it's hard to move around with that number. This mission can be also very laggy for those people who had a low spec PCs as the enemies throws a lot of smoke grenades.
- Variety: Could be better, Jarvis carries a baseball bat and those clowns carry a chainsaw and smoke grenades. That's about it.
Jarvis part 28:
- Length: Good length, it can be done in 5 minutes. Madd Dogg is asking Jarvis and 3 of his friends to retrieve a briefcase in an alley way in Market behind Lincoln.
- Difficuly: Medium, the enemies carry an AK-47 and have a very strong accuracy. Use the surroundings and your weapon inventory as your advantage. There's a lot of healthpacks and armor too.
- Variety: It's good, the player is equipped with an MP5 and hand grenades. Your allies carries an MP5 and the enemies, an AK-47. Good variety by using many actor models.
Good missions overall! Since the Jarvis series have a lot of missions, I can understand the overall length of each mission. Your writing could have apostrophes (') to make it better and adding colored text might be a good idea too. Difficulty is quite user-friendly in general and the variety is alright for those type of missions. I can't wait for your next missions. Keep up the good work.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users