Drug Dealers Apartment

3 replies to this topic
Bob_Dole
  • Bob_Dole

CrazyDole™

• The Yardies
  • Antarctica

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:19 AM

Hey, my fellow GTA enthusiasts I just wanted to share a glitch that you all may or may not be aware of. In regular GTA IV there is a mission entitled Lure in which you are asked by Francis McReary to kill one of Clarence Little's (AKA the drug dealer from the previous mission) top guys. After you complete this mission you can climb up the fire escape near his apartment and you will be able to see the entire interior of his apartment. His apartment is located on the 4th floor of the building the only way to gain access into the drug dealer's apartment is to perform a minor glitch involving a motorcycle. PS. this can be performed online but is extremely difficult to get a motorcycle up to the fourth floor while it is easier on single player due to cheat codes. A simple video showing how to do this is provided below. Thank you all and have a good night. (I'll be here all week lol)

Video Link
  • Tomasak and The Deadite like this

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:30 AM

2 Years ago there was a thread showing how to do it with a Comet. You jump up there, spawn a comet, make it half way in/out of the wall, and then I think you jump on it or something, and you pop up in the apartment. smile.gif I don't really remember if that was how to do it thought, and the thread is long gone, unless someone wants to find it tounge.gif

Bob_Dole
  • Bob_Dole

CrazyDole™

• The Yardies
  • Antarctica

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:38 AM

2 Years ago there was a thread showing how to do it with a Comet. You jump up there, spawn a comet, make it half way in/out of the wall, and then I think you jump on it or something, and you pop up in the apartment. I don't really remember if that was how to do it thought, and the thread is long gone, unless someone wants to find it

Hey, thanks for the info well here is a easier way. By the way this can be done in TLAD as well as TBoGT FYI.

ShadowDunk959
  • ShadowDunk959

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:54 AM

Ass and titties

• theGTAking101 and The Deadite like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users