|QUOTE (Paudge @ Sep 16 2010, 18:50)|
|Sorry for the bump X-Seti but i've done every you've said above but i'm still falling through the map! Has that happened to you?|
No, Because I applied the LA2 settings, and saved them back to the VC.exe
Try this. [Updated]
1. Right click the gta-vc.exe.
2. Select properties and remove Read-Only.
Close that window.
Open the Limit Adjuster 2, and select the gta-vc.exe.
3. Click update first where shown in the picture above.
4. Next Change the 300 in the DRW box to 3000.
5. Update again.
6. Change the streaming memory to 1028 and update that section.
7. Save bak, then save again.
Edit, for those who want the original map, follow this link. - The Moditorium