Photo

Dick moves

62 replies to this topic
Stink_Fist
  • Stink_Fist

Goo Goo G'Joob

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:22 AM

Ok so here in NZ, well the area I live in, we have a thing called a dick move. Something that is a pretty sad thing to do to someone. Like say kicking a guy in the nuts is a dick move, you would say? (no pun intended). Here is where you can share dick moves you have experienced, because last night I experienced a pretty mega dick move imo.

Last night me and my mates all went out to get stoned, and we did. And we needed to get home. It was around 1.45am and a train turns up at the station, where me and my mate had been waiting for it. It was f*cking cold, about 0-5 degrees celcius. Anyway, we get on the train, and it's 2am (I'll just round the time), and we were the only 2 people on the train, apart from the conductor and driver.

I go into my wallet to pay for a ticket, and I notice I only have 80cents. But my experience on trains at that time, alot of the conductors just take it easy and let you go where you want, with what you've got. My mate had $2.50, and that could get him all the way to his stop, which was beyond mine. With my 80cents I asked the conductor where it would get me. His reply; "80 cents will get you no where, the cheapest ticket is $1.50, pay me 80c but your going to have to get off at the next stop". I was pretty blazed so I just agreed to it, stupidly.

We got to the stop, which is literally about 200m down from the one we got on at, and I planned to stay on, but he glared at me until I got off the train. So I had to depart my mate and get off the train. I get outside and it feels like I walked into a wall of snow, it was f*cking freezing. I was miles away from home, and my cellphone battery had died, so I couldn't text around my mates, or ring my parents to get picked up. So I had to walk home in what felt like sub-zero temperatures, for about 2 hours walking home. During the way home, the temp was so cold my nose started to bleed, so I had to steal some dudes catalogue and use it as a tissue, as I had none. And my f*cking nose was bleeding for what felt like ages.

Now this may not sound like such a dick move to what I'm guessing alot of you have experienced in the way of these terrible, sad ways someone has acted towards you. But in my mind, that was a dick as move.

So feel free to share your stories about dick moves.

Assailant
  • Assailant

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:40 AM Edited by Assailant, 16 May 2010 - 12:43 AM.

Next time don't be so stupid as to get high a few hours walk from your house without having any money on you. Not that you necessarily deserved it, but it taught you a lesson did it not? I bet he made you feel like a right c*nt. I have no time for people who act stupid and possibly expect sympathy.

Although I now presume you'll never want to speak to me again, I'll contribute to the topic as I believe it has potential. Not that you could really call this a dick move, it just proves how much of a cock my dad can be. His hobby - if that's what you'll call it is collecting robots & tin toys. He's constantly buying these off eBay etc, then has the cheek to complain that he doesn't have alot of money & can't buy me much for my birthday. He 'THEN' has the cheek to go on eBay and spend £20 on a tin-plate tractor. The selfless little twat gives me £50 for my birthday. He was even contemplating placing a £200 bid on a 'rare' tin toy. What a total asshole. He has always been tight with money.

Stink_Fist
  • Stink_Fist

Goo Goo G'Joob

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE (Assailant @ May 16 2010, 13:40)
Next time don't be so stupid as to get high a few hours walk from your house without having any money on you. Not that you necessarily deserved it, but it taught you a lesson did it not? I bet he made you feel like a right c*nt. I have no time for people who act stupid and possibly expect sympathy.

Yes I tell my whole story because I want people to feel sympathetic towards me, get lost. We had actually arranged a ride home from mates who where going to meet us, but they could not end up making it due to drinking. So we had to quickly make new plans, and due to it being so late, there were no buses running. Also I did not know how much money I had left until I actually got on the train.

sofa_king
  • sofa_king

C20-H25-N3-O

• The Connection

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:10 AM

I have a feeling before this topic is over I'm going to find that I'm a master of "Dick Moves."

makeshyft
  • makeshyft

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:11 AM

If you'd been here, you would have had to pay before boarding the train, then fined $200 if you failed to produce a ticket.

So, it could be worse.

Assailant
  • Assailant

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:15 AM

Not that I have any experience of getting high, I'd still ensure I had it all planned & backup plans. Anyways, apologies for even posting that crap, I have exams starting on Monday, I'm in a sh*tty mood. Off to bed.

ason_jones
  • ason_jones

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:20 AM

yo nigga this topic gay as hell.... dont nobody need to know when ur dick moves, keep that sh*t in your pants.... smh

Conbolical
  • Conbolical

Dyers Eve

• Members

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:28 AM

Mhm i live in Newzeland as well, Something like that has happened to me similar kinda story.

I went to a party, Drinked abit not fully drunk, Everyone i knew had left without telling me and i was meant to get a ride back so i had to walk home and this was in the middle of the countryside on the outskirts of Hamilton and it was freezing, But walking in the middle of the road for about 25kms is relaxing wow.gif

makeshyft
  • makeshyft

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:58 AM

QUOTE (Conbolical @ May 16 2010, 11:28)
Mhm i live in Newzeland as well, Something like that has happened to me similar kinda story.

I've seen you do this a number of times...

The name of your country is New Zealand. Two words. Not f*cking Newzeland, which isn't even spelt correctly.

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:07 AM

Your friend did a dick move. If I was your friend, I would've put your 80c and my $2.50 together, and split it $1.65 each to both go the same distance, instead of just leaving you alone.

Straznicy
  • Straznicy

Laugh at your problems

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Scotland

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:09 AM

Ticket conductors are f*cking pussies. Just tell them you'll stab f*ck out of them if they don't move on to the next c*nt.

ason_jones
  • ason_jones

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:11 AM

f*cking? stabbing? c*nts?.... this nigga tryin to channel Daz up here, get ur own shtick broheim

ThePhenom92
  • ThePhenom92

Call me Angel

• Members

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:17 AM Edited by ThePhenom92, 16 May 2010 - 02:19 AM.

QUOTE (ason_jones @ May 15 2010, 20:20)
yo nigga this topic gay as hell.... dont nobody need to know when ur dick moves, keep that sh*t in your pants.... smh

I really hope you're not being serious confused.gif

Anyways to contribute to this topic...my friend was in Best Buy looking at what albums they had and how much they cost. He was looking for Master of Puppets and couldn't find it, so he asked a guy if they had it and he said he would check the back. He came back a few minutes later with the album and said that it costs 14 dollars and my friend says "Ok, cool, I'll be back in a few days with the money for it so can you hold it for me?" "Sure, just gimme your info and bla bla bla". After he reserved a copy he went on to check a few more albums, and then a guy told him to leave because he had been in the store for to long, even though he really wasn't, and my friend said "To long? Show me a sign that says one can't be in here to long". And the guy just kept telling him to leave and my friend kept saying the same thing and it got to the point where the guy called the police and accused him of stealing an album when it was really his, and I know it was his because he showed it to me earlier in school, and then his mom had to come pick him up and he got banned from Best Buy. Although I don't think the ban lasted long since we both went to Best Buy a few days later so I could get something and nothing was said.

It may not seem like a dick move, but my friend really didn't do anything bad, he was just looking at albums and seeing what albums Best Buy has because music stores in Queens are rare or very close to extinction suicidal.gif . Which is another dick move. No music stores in New York City?! Really?!

SaintJimmy
  • SaintJimmy

On a drug called Martin Sheen

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (Straznicy @ May 16 2010, 12:09)
Ticket conductors are f*cking pussies. Just tell them you'll stab f*ck out of them if they don't move on to the next c*nt.

Yeah, that's the ticket. If you don't get your way tell them you'll stab the f*ck out of them, and tell them "move on to the next c*nt". That sh*t is for REAL.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (ason_jones @ May 15 2010, 17:20)

See, Iím the best, I told you that, this dude like that, He ran then from the cat. no, I messed up.

Straznicy
  • Straznicy

Laugh at your problems

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Scotland

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (SaintJimmy @ May 16 2010, 02:24)
QUOTE (Straznicy @ May 16 2010, 12:09)

Yeah, that's the ticket.

I see wat you did there lolol.

SaintJimmy
  • SaintJimmy

On a drug called Martin Sheen

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (Otter @ May 16 2010, 12:31)
QUOTE (ason_jones @ May 15 2010, 17:20)

See, Iím the best, I told you that, this dude like that, He ran then from the cat. no, I messed up.

But I'mma stay on top, i told you man, but you know, i nevah gonnah flop.

LOOK AT THIS DUDE HE NEED TO STAY IN THE SHADE

Ronnyboy
  • Ronnyboy

Blind leading the deaf, leading the socially inept.

• Members

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:42 AM

When we were having lunch one day, I got into the wrong line at school for the Pizza. Usually they will be nice if you say "oops, I got into the wrong line, can I get a piece of Pizza?" and hand you a piece and you just get a slap on the wrist. Well, that day they swtiched up which side the Pizza went on. After I had realized it, I asked if I could get a slice since it moved.

The bitch of a lunch lady told me that I got in the wrong line, and that I would need to get in the other line. However, the other line stretches ALL the way around to the back of the f*cking lunch room. I tried to reason with her, and say that it all had moved. She kept denying it, and told me to move to the other line. I finally gave up, threw my hands up and down and just kept moving on. Next thing you know, the school Cop walks me back to the end of the damn line for being "disrespectufl, rude, and very physical with the lunch lady".

Needless to say, I know longer eat School lunch, ass holes.

ghost of delete key
  • ghost of delete key

aggronormical

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:03 AM Edited by ghost of delete key, 20 May 2010 - 10:37 PM.

QUOTE (sofa_king @ May 15 2010, 21:10)
I have a feeling before this topic is over I'm going to find that I'm a master of "Dick Moves."

I think my sig is the master of "Dick Moves" tounge.gif
<no longer applies>

@ OP:
with friends like that, who needs enemies? confused.gif

Conbolical
  • Conbolical

Dyers Eve

• Members

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:05 AM

QUOTE (makeshyft @ May 16 2010, 01:58)

The name of your country is New Zealand. Two words. Not f*cking Newzeland, which isn't even spelt correctly.

Wow, Sorry for my horrible spelling hope it didn't offend you.

The Guru
  • The Guru

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None
  • Picture of the Year 2010

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:11 AM

QUOTE (ghost of delete key @ May 16 2010, 05:03)
QUOTE (sofa_king @ May 15 2010, 21:10)

I think my sig is the master of "Dick Moves" tounge.gif

Yes it is tounge.gif
-----

I can't really recall any 'dick moves' that I have faced but maybe later I'll post on if I figure out something.

Hecate
  • Hecate

I am for the air.

• NATO
  • Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:08 AM

I did alot of 'Dick Moving' in highschool...

But really one time, I was about to bone my girlfriend, and there was this drill (The drill is the dick move here) and se said there was no way.

makeshyft
  • makeshyft

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:08 AM

QUOTE (Conbolical @ May 16 2010, 16:05)

You're missing the point. Not being able to spell the name of the country you live in is nearly as bad as not being able to spell your own name. You can spell your own name, yeah?

IG Airassault54
  • IG Airassault54

Insaniac Gaming 4 Life

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:37 AM

Okay so i went to my friends birthday party and their were a sh*t load of people.

We were watching a movie and this kid fell asleep and some of the guys started to put shaving cream all over him and i try interevening but they hold me down and the kid that got shaving cream all over him woke up and asked who did it and they all blamed it on me for trying to help him and that kid put shaving cream all over me....

I left the party and walked 8 miles to my f*cking house in the middle of the night.

f*cking assholes.

wesley545
  • wesley545

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:51 AM

QUOTE (airassault54 @ May 16 2010, 19:37)
Okay so i went to my friends birthday party and their were a sh*t load of people.

We were watching a movie and this kid fell asleep and some of the guys started to put shaving cream all over him and i try interevening but they hold me down and the kid that got shaving cream all over him woke up and asked who did it and they all blamed it on me for trying to help him and that kid put shaving cream all over me....

I left the party and walked 8 miles to my f*cking house in the middle of the night.

f*cking assholes.

Maybe you shouldn't have tried to ruin their fun. Dick.

Stink_Fist
  • Stink_Fist

Goo Goo G'Joob

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE (wesley545 @ May 18 2010, 13:51)
QUOTE (airassault54 @ May 16 2010, 19:37)

f*cking assholes.

Maybe you shouldn't have tried to ruin their fun. Dick.

Yeah I'm seeing the dick move in that was you trying to stop them.

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:23 AM

QUOTE (makeshyft @ May 16 2010, 02:08)

You're missing the point. Not being able to spell the name of the country you live in is nearly as bad as not being able to spell your own name. You can spell your own name, yeah?

Dude lay off. Did you ever think that some of us find it easier to type our country's name all at once?

I'm so glad I'm from the Unitedstets.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 18 May 2010 - 06:11 AM

QUOTE (King Kapone @ May 17 2010, 20:23)
QUOTE (makeshyft @ May 16 2010, 02:08)

Dude lay off. Did you ever think that some of us find it easier to type our country's name all at once?

I'm so glad I'm from the Unitedstets.

Yeah, and Canada's pretty cool too. OH WAI

Jayd_101
  • Jayd_101

GTA Fantastic Forums Administrator

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 06:42 AM

Back ONTOPIC Please everybody.

Once I went to KFC, I went to buy me a KFC Krusher and an Ultimate meal or something like that. My friend came with me, while I ordered my meal at KFC my friend asks if he could borrow my car keys to get his Jacket out of the car.

I gave him the keys so he unlock the car to get his jacket, however, when they gave me my Ultimate meal I went outside and the f*cking car was gone, so I walked back to my house that's half-way around the town.

It took me forever to walk back to my f*cking house because there were f*ck loads of cars around because a concert just finished at night, which made it harder to cross the street.

Anyway, I was just walking past a supermarket, then I heard Police car sirens and tires screetching, I turned around and saw loads of Police chasing my so called "friend" in my car, there were about 7 cop cars.

He managed to lose the cops some how, he came over to my house at about 12:30 in the f*cking morning and asked if he could borrow some money, I said "F*ck off c*nt", we had an argument.

Anyway, he then went out the back yard pissed off having a puff on his smoke, I went out the front door, a Police car was driving past, the cop then turned around and parked down the road.

Anyway, he asked if he could borrow the car again to go to the shop, I said "No way bro, thecops are parked down the road".
He then said, "Who cares, they won't know." I then said, "Oh well then, take the f*cking keys and go to the shop, It won't be my fault if they arrest you."

He took the car and went the opposite way to the shop so the cop wouldn't follow him. As soon as he left, two cop cars sped past with their lights and sirens going.

he next day I get a call from a cop saying that my car was impounded. My "friend" was charged well over 1 thousand dollars for failing to stop for police and speeding. We were never friends again after that day. The f*cking idiot.

Conbolical
  • Conbolical

Dyers Eve

• Members

Posted 18 May 2010 - 06:54 AM

QUOTE (Jayd_101 @ May 18 2010, 06:42)
Back ONTOPIC Please everybody.

Once I went to KFC, I went to buy me a KFC Krusher and an Ultimate meal or something like that. My friend came with me, while I ordered my meal at KFC my friend asks if he could borrow my car keys to get his Jacket out of the car.

I gave him the keys so he unlock the car to get his jacket, however, when they gave me my Ultimate meal I went outside and the f*cking car was gone, so I walked back to my house that's half-way around the town.

It took me forever to walk back to my f*cking house because there were f*ck loads of cars around because a concert just finished at night, which made it harder to cross the street.

Anyway, I was just walking past a supermarket, then I heard Police car sirens and tires screetching, I turned around and saw loads of Police chasing my so called "friend" in my car, there were about 7 cop cars.

He managed to lose the cops some how, he came over to my house at about 12:30 in the f*cking morning and asked if he could borrow some money, I said "F*ck off c*nt", we had an argument.

Anyway, he then went out the back yard pissed off having a puff on his smoke, I went out the front door, a Police car was driving past, the cop then turned around and parked down the road.

Anyway, he asked if he could borrow the car again to go to the shop, I said "No way bro, thecops are parked down the road".
He then said, "Who cares, they won't know." I then said, "Oh well then, take the f*cking keys and go to the shop, It won't be my fault if they arrest you."

He took the car and went the opposite way to the shop so the cop wouldn't follow him. As soon as he left, two cop cars sped past with their lights and sirens going.

he next day I get a call from a cop saying that my car was impounded. My "friend" was charged well over 1 thousand dollars for failing to stop for police and speeding. We were never friends again after that day. The f*cking idiot.

Lol? 7 cop cars is alot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users