Photo

Saxophone players

4 replies to this topic
Astrixone
  • Astrixone

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:29 PM

I dont know if anyone have mentioned it before, but why cant i find them? also, when i see one in the star cafe he is going and stop playing as soon as i get in.
Is there any other way to get the ST THOMAS without the saxophone player or maybe simply finding a normal player?

Tivo222
  • Tivo222

GTA EFLC Beta Mod - Texturing Artist, Helper

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (Astrixone @ May 14 2010, 16:29)
I dont know if anyone have mentioned it before, but why cant i find them? also, when i see one in the star cafe he is going and stop playing as soon as i get in.
Is there any other way to get the ST THOMAS without the saxophone player or maybe simply finding a normal player?

I know, this happens in my Xbox version too, Iīm sick of the ringtones, I want a peaceful ringtone, and I canīt get them thanks to their phobia to criminals

One busker in special had randomly hit me while I was passing by, WTF Rockstar?

gummybeardeath
  • gummybeardeath

The eaten

• Members

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:42 PM

Alot of items in the game had to be deleted. I also notice no nurses inside dukes hospital. They also deleted police most wanted in the game. Also i see more of the same type of pedestrian walking around.
unfortunately there is only so much memory that can be stored on a single game.

Astrixone
  • Astrixone

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (gummybeardeath @ May 14 2010, 19:42)

Alot of items in the game had to be deleted. I also notice no nurses inside dukes hospital. They also deleted police most wanted in the game. Also i see more of the same type of pedestrian walking around.
unfortunately there is only so much memory that can be stored on a single game.

Its all stored, no memory was saved, it still there. they simply disabled it for no reason.
I got the edition for the PC and i noticed when i opened the script.img of TBOGT, it had a speciel script for busker even the busker already had a script in the script.img of the main folder (not TLAD or TBOGT script.img)

123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:19 AM Edited by 123iamking, 13 April 2013 - 05:25 AM.

Is there any way to enable "buskers play jazz" in TBoGT??? moto_whistle.gif
The busker played jazz in the intro cutscene of TBoGT but NOT plays jazz in the Game , that 's weird confused.gif
The busker has the voice and likeness of Walter Houser, father of Rockstar Games executives Sam and Dan Houser

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users