Photo

my first mission im dyom

3 replies to this topic
elor70
  • elor70

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 May 2010 - 05:08 PM

alien.gif lol i maked my first mission ever in dyom try it its funny its about twins cars and lots of action!!
its not hard its medium
enjoy lol.gif lol.gif
http://dyom.gtagames...ct=show&id=5189

AznKei
  • AznKei

DYOM reviewer

• Members

Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:34 AM Edited by AznKei, 15 May 2010 - 12:37 AM.

Hi there, since it's been a day you haven't got any replies. I decided to give your mission a try, here's my thoughts.

the story of a drug dealer part 1 twin atack:
- Writing: It's not bad, at least they're comprehensive, but it could be done better. Then again, since this is a joke mission, you wrote like this on purpose. tounge.gif
- Presentation: They're ok. There's like 3 cutscenes in total if I'm not mistaken and they have a good viewing angle all of them. As for the story, well... I guess killing those 20 twin drug dealers from nowhere around ganton is a story... By the way, nice timeout during the cops escape.
- Length: It's ok, the mission last around 6 minutes. The whole mission consists of blowing up random cars and killing those 20 twin drug dealers that just popped up out of nowhere. Well, at least it's kinda fun.
- Difficulty: Medium, the enemies from the beginning until the end range from weak to strong accuracies, so it's quite balanced. Oh yeah, the player has to escape a 4-star wanted level too.
- Variety: Nice weapon variety. However, you should put more different enemy models as the player only kills his 20 twins.

Overall, it's a fun mission which is not bad for your first mission icon14.gif . Now, try to do some stuffs like drive-by shooting or some high-flying actions. Can't wait for your next missions biggrin.gif .

elor70
  • elor70

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (AznKei @ May 15 2010, 00:34)
Hi there, since it's been a day you haven't got any replies. I decided to give your mission a try, here's my thoughts.

the story of a drug dealer part 1 twin atack:
- Writing: It's not bad, at least they're comprehensive, but it could be done better. Then again, since this is a joke mission, you wrote like this on purpose. tounge.gif
- Presentation: They're ok. There's like 3 cutscenes in total if I'm not mistaken and they have a good viewing angle all of them. As for the story, well... I guess killing those 20 twin drug dealers from nowhere around ganton is a story... By the way, nice timeout during the cops escape.
- Length: It's ok, the mission last around 6 minutes. The whole mission consists of blowing up random cars and killing those 20 twin drug dealers that just popped up out of nowhere. Well, at least it's kinda fun.
- Difficulty: Medium, the enemies from the beginning until the end range from weak to strong accuracies, so it's quite balanced. Oh yeah, the player has to escape a 4-star wanted level too.
- Variety: Nice weapon variety. However, you should put more different enemy models as the player only kills his 20 twins.

Overall, it's a fun mission which is not bad for your first mission icon14.gif . Now, try to do some stuffs like drive-by shooting or some high-flying actions. Can't wait for your next missions biggrin.gif .

can u explain me how to make the enemys fight Together? i mean they will not spwan one after one they will fight Together Against me?

AznKei
  • AznKei

DYOM reviewer

• Members

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:37 PM

Add actors as many as you want, put the "enemy" option on them.
Then put an objective actor, an enable "kill all enemies".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users