Photo

No Bulletshot Blood in Multiplayer?

2 replies to this topic
Mxthe
  • Mxthe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:49 PM

Am I the only one that notices that in GTA 4 SP when you shoot someone, you see a Blood Decal :

http://games.softped...Blood-Mod_1.jpg ( Picture taken from a blood mod that changes only the Blood on Models, but the Blood Decal looks the same in SP)

But there is NO bullet shot blood decal in Multiplayer ! So its really strange !

When you are hit by a car, or that you fall from really high in MP, there IS blood !

Even when you shoot cops trough the glass of the car, there is blood !

But when you shoot anyone, there is no blood splattering, only the blood that flows out of the body.

That's not it !

Even in single player, when you record a video, you do see the blood and all, but when you PLAYBACK your video, the blood splatter DISAPEARS !

So, is this a glitch ? Or a censorship ? I have asked dozen of people and no one knows, or even CARES !

It's not really a big deal, but to be quite honest, I really like shooting people up and seing the blood splatter...

Please don't think wrong about what I'm saying, it's not like I'm a syco or something, but you have to admit this IS strange...

From the videos of Red Dead Redemptions multiplayer, there IS blood decals even in the multiplayer videos...So is this a glitch specific to GTA 4 ?

I have seen the XBOX 360 version and there is no blood either...

So what do you guys think ?

GTA_dog
  • GTA_dog

Est. 93

• Members

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:28 AM

Maybe it depends on your location?

SpoonTheMan
  • SpoonTheMan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:05 AM

how would the location make any difference!?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users