Photo

GTA: New San Andreas

15 replies to this topic
NikoNikoBellicBellic
  • NikoNikoBellicBellic

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:51 PM

The main characters name is Ben Johnson. He's lived in Liberty City his whole life, and he doesn't know who his father is. He is 23 years old and black, and his mother was mugged and stabbed. She is still alive, but not expected to survive. Ben is staying with her at the hospital. She asks him to pull the plug, the sadistic doctor finds it amusing keeping her alive, and she can't take it anymore. She tells Ben they will be after him when he does this, but it means the world to her. Ben pulls the plug. As she goes, she says "You're fathers name is Carl Johnson, He lives in San Andreas, find him." She passes. Her lifeline goes flat and beeps. This is where the game starts.

You have to escape the hospital and find a way to the airport. You do not have any weapons, and once you get out of the hospital the police are after you with 3 stars. It will be the same Liberty City as in GTA 4, but only for the opening of the game. It will be on a seperate disc to support all the land mass, and there will be no alderny or algonquin although you can see the skyline, since you are only escaping to the airport. Once you stowaway on a plane, it takes off. Now you take out the Intro disc and insert the Main disc.

It starts off with a cutscene of the plane landing. You get off and you ask around for Carl Johnson, which people ask you if you are talking about the used to be Manager and Producer of Madd Dogg, who has since retired. Ben finds out where he lives through word of mouth, he lives in a mansion. Ben tries to visit him but his security won't let him in. Until CJ see's him through the camera and notices the resemblence, he lets him in. He is much much older now. As soon as you see him you punch him in the face and knock him down, which is when his security pin you down.

This isn't the main plot line, I haven't figured that out yet, It's just a start tho.

What do you think?

PLEASE if you have suggestions on the Plot tell me, I need Ideas.

Also, this is not a Wishlist topic, It is an idea so please don't transfer it.

arado58
  • arado58

GTA IVLife

• Members

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:19 PM

not again with CJ... the III era is over for a reason, many fans want new characters and a new story instead of recycling the old stuff. people need to face the fact that the III era is gone forever

NikoNikoBellicBellic
  • NikoNikoBellicBellic

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:28 PM

Why can't we merge the two Era's? You can find madd doggs album in GTA 4 along with OG Loc's. Would you not play it? Do you think it wouldb't be fun?

arado58
  • arado58

GTA IVLife

• Members

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (NikoNikoBellicBellic @ May 11 2010, 21:28)
Why can't we merge the two Era's? You can find madd doggs album in GTA 4 along with OG Loc's. Would you not play it? Do you think it wouldb't be fun?

those are little references and easter eggs, im saying that i wouldn't want a III era character to have a role in the actual story, it would ruin the continuity that the IV era has created... wouldn't it be weird to have CJ's son in the new liberty city, when CJ himself lived in the old Liberty City. I would obviously play any game rockstar puts out because i love GTA, but i am opposed to the revival of the III era

NikoNikoBellicBellic
  • NikoNikoBellicBellic

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:53 PM

Well they could easily clear that up by saying their was major construction later in Liberty City. In my opinion i think it'd be cool having CJ in the new one, with better graphics and have him being older. What I wrote was just the intro, He wouldn't be a main character in the game, but he would set things in motion.

arado58
  • arado58

GTA IVLife

• Members

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (NikoNikoBellicBellic @ May 11 2010, 21:53)
Well they could easily clear that up by saying their was major construction later in Liberty City. In my opinion i think it'd be cool having CJ in the new one, with better graphics and have him being older. What I wrote was just the intro, He wouldn't be a main character in the game, but he would set things in motion.

i hate being really picky here... but old liberty city was around in 2001 when gta 3 took place and the new one is in 2008... how could a crappy little east coast city turn into new york in 7 years, along with the new bodies of water and everything... but whatever i won't go there

GTA4Life22
  • GTA4Life22

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:28 PM

seriously, Liberty City is DONE. Niko is DONE. CJ is DONE. Tommy is DONE. I'd actually like it if someone made up a region or city.

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:47 PM

Grand Theft Auto V: Son of Carl Johnson.

Sorry, but no. The whole thing reeks of amatuer fan fiction. I want GTA V to visit new and exciting places and concepts - not reuse the same old stories, locations and characters from before.

_Rob_
  • _Rob_

Game Dev, Graphics Artist

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:35 AM

Well CJ may play a cameo in San Andreas Stories if it is made, otherwise the III era is most likely gone, I wouldn't give up hope for SAS quite yet however

Michael2Corleone
  • Michael2Corleone

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (arado58 @ May 11 2010, 21:19)
not again with CJ... the III era is over for a reason, many fans want new characters and a new story instead of recycling the old stuff. people need to face the fact that the III era is gone forever

sigature on that...
I get borned of Luis Johhny and Niko now..I wanna something new in GTA V

krazyace000
  • krazyace000

Grove Street OG

• Members

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:14 PM

Not bad, I wouldn't mind seeing CJ again

SmC12
  • SmC12

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:32 PM Edited by SmC12, 12 May 2010 - 03:36 PM.

I don't think it's that bad. It is a concept after all, people are allowed to post their wishful thinking like everyone else, even if you don't agree.

But anyway, i don't see it happening, best hope is for S.A.S(i think there should be one). I would really like to see CJ again, SA was my favorite GTA game of all time. He should at leastmake an appearence sometime if there is another SA story, maybe not as a playable character, but at least as an NPC or random ped.

And for all the people who say "III era is over" - So what?
IV had it's "stories", which basically makes it an era of it's own. It doesn't neccessarily have to be the IV era just because gta 4 was the first GTA in next gen. Maybe GTA 5 will be the V era. Anything is possible now with R*. I'm not saying it's going to happen, but who said that it can't? And to be honest, i do see R* including all the old characters in a game sometime, maybe not GTA V, but i can see them doing it as a kind of tribute to the old GTA's.
(I know most of you don't agree, but it's what i think)

MrLuke96
  • MrLuke96

The Greatest

• Members

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:40 PM

In GTA IV, it is written on the walls of several buildings (inside) stuff like "RIP Tommy. I'll always remember you CJ." (With all the main characters of the III era) which implies that all the III era main characters are dead. However, that does sound like one of the best openings to a game ever, if you have played San Andreas.

NikoNikoBellicBellic
  • NikoNikoBellicBellic

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:22 PM

Guys I'm not saying this would be the gta I want, I'm saying it's an idea, to be honest I don't know what I'd want it to be, and if you want just make his father some random guy, so it would still be a new era.

GTABlackKnight
  • GTABlackKnight

Respect the Old-School

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:10 AM

i like this. biggrin.gif
if this was a real game, i'd play this.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:46 AM

QUOTE (GTABlackKnight @ May 31 2010, 06:10)
i like this. biggrin.gif
if this was a real game, i'd play this.

IMO this is not very good. It needs a new story and work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users