Photo

GTA UNITED MULTIPLAYER

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic
kamil121
  • kamil121

I been doin this for nearly 3 years xD

• Members

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:59 PM Edited by kamil121, 14 May 2010 - 11:10 AM.

Hi. So i downloaded gta United mod and multiplayer for it but no one plays it on multiplayer anymore so i suppose we could use the servers that are there so we can play them im going to see if anyone is there right now.Please join if you have gta united look for server with player [GTAF]Kamil121[PL] as player name. Join this server and tell me what is your nick on gta forums. or if you want to join to play with me sometimes post your Multiplayer nick here and if i will get at least 10 of people from forums or even your firends we'll host a event then.

PLAYERS
YAY There is 4 of US.

Kamil121
GTArv
Saint Jimmy
Jur1zz

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:52 PM

I'd like to join, love the old LC and VC. Is there any particular time at which you play?

I remember playing United Multiplayer ages ago, but it was quite buggy and kept crashing. Is it more stable now?

kamil121
  • kamil121

• Members

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:29 AM

QUOTE (GTArv @ May 11 2010, 14:52)
I'd like to join, love the old LC and VC. Is there any particular time at which you play?

I remember playing United Multiplayer ages ago, but it was quite buggy and kept crashing. Is it more stable now?

Yes it is more stable Now. I am not going to be able to play everyday bcuz im am grounded but yesterday i nearly broke my arm while performing a stunt on my Bike and it hurts like hell so i didn't go to school today.but i might not go to school tommorrow and i might play it at time 10:00 GMT +1.

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 13 May 2010 - 02:41 PM

Sorry to know that, let me know when you've recovered. Also I've just realised that I've removed GTA:United from my PC, so meanwhile I'll get it installed and see if I can bring in some more people.

kamil121
  • kamil121

• Members

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:01 AM

QUOTE (GTArv @ May 13 2010, 14:41)
Sorry to know that, let me know when you've recovered. Also I've just realised that I've removed GTA:United from my PC, so meanwhile I'll get it installed and see if I can bring in some more people.

Its all good now. I had to get my arm in place again and its like new now. so im ready to play today until 4 PM so just pm me to let me know if you want to play. Ill Updtate first post and put Names of people who will play with us as far its just u nd me but i hope we'll get more people.

SaintJimmy
  • SaintJimmy

On a drug called Martin Sheen

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:41 AM

Wow, MP in GTA:United sounds fantastic. Shame it sounds like not many people play it. 200 or so people in all 3 cities would be fantastic.

kamil121
  • kamil121

• Members

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE (SaintJimmy @ May 14 2010, 10:41)
Wow, MP in GTA:United sounds fantastic. Shame it sounds like not many people play it. 200 or so people in all 3 cities would be fantastic.

Maybe you would like to play with us if we'll make a team of about 25 ill start thinking about our own server. but we need more people. As for now we can use some of servers there but imagine our own server. To show you what i mean ill write on my first post what would be in server we could make.if you want to play just pm me so then there will be three of us. if well get up to 10 people well split into teams of 5.

SaintJimmy
  • SaintJimmy

On a drug called Martin Sheen

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE (kamil121 @ May 14 2010, 20:50)

Maybe you would like to play with us if we'll make a team of about 25 ill start thinking about our own server. but we need more people. As for now we can use some of servers there but imagine our own server. To show you what i mean ill write on my first post what would be in server we could make.if you want to play just pm me so then there will be three of us. if well get up to 10 people well split into teams of 5.

I'll see what I can do. I used to have GTA:United a long time ago, I've still got my copy of GTA:SA somewhere here.
What do I do, install SA then GTA:United, and SA:MP? Or a special SA:MP? Give me a runthrough.

kamil121
  • kamil121

• Members

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:05 AM

QUOTE (SaintJimmy @ May 14 2010, 10:54)
QUOTE (kamil121 @ May 14 2010, 20:50)

I'll see what I can do. I used to have GTA:United a long time ago, I've still got my copy of GTA:SA somewhere here.
What do I do, install SA then GTA:United, and SA:MP? Or a special SA:MP? Give me a runthrough.

There is whole proces of installation of mod and Multiplayer.

1.Have Clean Un Modded GTA SA installed
2.Download And nstall GTA UNITED.Download Link http://www.moddb.com/mods/gta-united
3.Install Gta United Fix Wchich is included with GTA UNited.
4.Download And Install GTA U MP.Download Link http://www.gtainside...wnload&id=18733
When you will do all of the above let me know. Ill Add you to Player List so ill know how many people we have.

Jur1zz
  • Jur1zz

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:19 PM Edited by Jur1zz, 19 May 2010 - 04:20 PM.

user posted image

I found solution for crashes, in Windows 7 64bit click

Guedes_
  • Guedes_

lolwut?

• Members

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:31 PM

I would love return to GTA United but the russian version of SA-MP 0.3 (hacked) needs obligatory Audio.asi thinguie, and that is awfully bugged to me, sounds are all switched and stuff, i can't stand to play it like that confused.gif

And T1 is too old confused.gif .

Jur1zz
  • Jur1zz

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (Guedes_ @ May 15 2010, 22:31)
I would love return to GTA United but the russian version of SA-MP 0.3 (hacked) needs obligatory Audio.asi thinguie, and that is awfully bugged to me, sounds are all switched and stuff, i can't stand to play it like that confused.gif

Its updated http://www.gtasrv.ru...p-c-install.exe

read "u1mp_mod.txt" after installing

Guedes_
  • Guedes_

lolwut?

• Members

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (Jur1zz @ May 15 2010, 20:52)
QUOTE (Guedes_ @ May 15 2010, 22:31)

Its updated http://www.gtasrv.ru...p-c-install.exe

read "u1mp_mod.txt" after installing

That was the russian hacked version of SA-MP i was talking about.

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:30 PM

Guedes, what exactly is the Russian hacked SA-MP? Sounds like a bootlegged version of the game, lol. If it is, please talk about it elsewhere, GTAF doesn't support warez.

I've got GTAU-MP up and running now. Are there any meet-ups planned?

Skander44
  • Skander44

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

Defently il join, But i just downloaded GTA United English (v1.2) Hotfix, and i cannot install it for there reasons : Doesnt have a good readme + crashes my game and it says it comes with a .exe file but it doesnt!!!!! Anyone can give me a 1.2 autoinstaller version (i tried with the latest version (i think 1.3.2.5) but it says : You do not have the right Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas version (You need version 134535 or whatever) Anyone can make me their GTA SA (Without United) and put it in a archive and post it on Solidfiles, Im about to test the hotfix now good luck to me + My name in GTA:United multiplayer name will be [TG]Skander (TG Stands for my clan tag) and my clan used to be in SAMP then it was VCMP then finally we moved to GTA:United:Multiplayer

Skander44
  • Skander44

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (Skander44 @ Thursday, Jan 24 2013, 17:31)
Defently il join, But i just downloaded GTA United English (v1.2) Hotfix, and i cannot install it for there reasons : Doesnt have a good readme + crashes my game and it says it comes with a .exe file but it doesnt!!!!! Anyone can give me a 1.2 autoinstaller version (i tried with the latest version (i think 1.3.2.5) but it says : You do not have the right Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas version (You need version 134535 or whatever) Anyone can make me their GTA SA (Without United) and put it in a archive and post it on Solidfiles, Im about to test the hotfix now good luck to me + My name in GTA:United multiplayer name will be [TG]Skander (TG Stands for my clan tag) and my clan used to be in SAMP then it was VCMP then finally we moved to GTA:United:Multiplayer

Latest news!!! THE HOTFIX WORKED FOR MY GTA SA!!!!! Im going on LSFR United right now smile.gif

Skander44
  • Skander44

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (Skander44 @ Thursday, Jan 24 2013, 17:38)

Latest news!!! THE HOTFIX WORKED FOR MY GTA SA!!!!! Im going on LSFR United right now smile.gif

Horrible news!!!! Only the single player works for me but multiplayer keeps on crashing sad.gif Any sulution??

Skander44
  • Skander44

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (Skander44 @ Thursday, Jan 24 2013, 17:40)
QUOTE (Skander44 @ Thursday, Jan 24 2013, 17:38)

Horrible news!!!! Only the single player works for me but multiplayer keeps on crashing sad.gif Any sulution??

Is anyone able to send there GTA United in a archive for me placed in www.solidfiles.com?????

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users