Photo

S.A.M. a great mission but...

5 replies to this topic
Cartel Cruiser
  • Cartel Cruiser

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:32 AM

hey there, i've noticed tht R* changed some stuff in GTA 3 becuase of the 911 attack, so since R* used to hav e blow up planes, blue police cars and stuff, y did they put this mission in them game, shooting down a Airplane, then taking the stuff, it just now camed to my mine, but i want to know how did this mission make it thru the Beta??

BTW dont get me wrong the mission is fun, and i get my Cartel Cruiser in the mission inlove.gif inlove.gif

lol

James_Earl_Cash
  • James_Earl_Cash

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:58 AM

You can shoot full-wing Dodos out of the sky with a rocker launcher (gives you four stars, IIRC), but it's not much more terrorism than taking to a pedestrian sidewalk with an AK-47.

In a German trailer for GTA III, at the end there was a small shot of Claude shooting a passenger plane at FIA with the launcher. It blew up just like the Dodo. Now that's terrorism.

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

GTA:LC Team Leader

• The Connection

Posted 07 May 2010 - 06:15 PM

The game was NOT changed much from 9/11. The game was released about six weeks later. That's not enough time to make significant changes, test the code, and make the actual DVDs.

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:36 AM

Just enough time for them to delete some mission code and disguise an old wizard as a bum.

massrcor
  • massrcor

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE (Urban Legend @ May 8 2010, 19:36)
Just enough time for them to delete some mission code and disguise an old wizard as a bum.

What???

and 6 weeks isn't much time but with a crew like R*, 6 weeks can be enough to do alot of changes.

sportcrazy60
  • sportcrazy60

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (massrcor @ May 10 2010, 00:22)
QUOTE (Urban Legend @ May 8 2010, 19:36)

What???

and 6 weeks isn't much time but with a crew like R*, 6 weeks can be enough to do alot of changes.

im bumpin'it now,but hey if they would have made changes we would have a game full of buggy ghanges.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users