Liberty City 2015 - Update 6
I'm back, after two months of doing nothing. Everything I've changed on the map I did in the last two days. Sorry for the huge lack of update. I'm slow, that's all.
So I added trees. I got into doing meticulous details. It might be a little too much, but I love it. I made Middle Park too. I think it looks amazing, especially for something I've done in 30 minutes. I also made what I call the Humboldt River Park in President City, based on the East River Park. I remade One Law Square, I added even more details on the Broker Bridge and I detailed the Algonquin Bridge, I added some more buildings in Purgatory, I rescaled Pier 45 because it was out of scale and... that's about it. Oh and I worked on Broker a little bit. Added streets and such. That big empty space is supposed to be Outlook Park (Prospect Park), but the shape is a little off so I might redo it. I also added the old hospital on Colony Island.
I added some street names in Lower Algonquin:
- Park Street - Based on State Street, named after the park beside it.
- Gold Street - I was trying to find a mineral name that wasn't already in IV. I might change it.
- Bridgestone Street - A tire manufacturer. There is a Bridge Street and a Stone Street in that area. So I merged them. It's supposed to be, you know, funny...
- Barricade Street - Based on Wall Street. Barricade sounded cool, so I took it.
- Happiness Street - Based on Liberty Street. Self explanatory.
- Houser Street - Based on Maiden Lane. Named after the Houser Brothers.
- Benzie Street - Based on Fulton and Dey Street. Named after The Benz. This is a typo.
- Angel Street - Based on Vesey Street. Named after Angel Studios, currently known as Rockstar San Diego.
- Euphoria Street - Named after Euphoria Engine.
- Love Street - Named after Donald Love. It's supposed to be canon.
- Humboldt Street - Simply named after the explorer in IV, same name as the river.
So yeah. Thanks for reading this, or just looking at the map and leaving a like, I appreciate it. Please leave feedback, I like it when people screw with my radio signals. If I forgot anything, or if I used a English wrong bad word, sorry is not first language me.
Btw, I've never been to and I've never seen New York. I've never even been to the United States. I just know stuff.