Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 09 December 2014 - 04:48 PM

The map looks great killer donuts,

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 December 2014 - 04:57 PM Edited by Queen Elizabeth II, 09 December 2014 - 04:58 PM.

@

thekillerdonuts

Desert looks funny.

CDT_boss
  • CDT_boss

Just Chillin' N Cruisin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:09 PM

I made this quick map sketch Of a possible new Vice city, including Orlando, Tampa bay, The keys, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Jamaica and Cuba. Done with all The water borders and waterways, gonna add roads, airports and other details when I have time.

nFZkoW.jpg

Nico
  • Nico

Do you think you can tell?

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:21 PM Edited by Nicolas Chiribelo, 12 December 2014 - 09:22 PM.

^ Use imgur to upload images. Is much better.

CDT_boss
  • CDT_boss

Just Chillin' N Cruisin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:34 AM

Okay ill try that tomorrow, and I will try to complete it and take a better picture

ManularChimera
  • ManularChimera

True story

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:56 AM Edited by ManularChimera, 13 December 2014 - 02:52 AM.

You can scan it.

Edit: Here's a map that I'm working for a concept. Here I present to you San Diego! San Diego is the province of a Latin American country. The city next to the biggest mountain in San Diego is Valente. The city in the center of San Diego is Serapio. The coastal city in western San Diego is Concordia. And finally, the city in the south is San Renata. I'm also open to suggestions of names for places, regions and highways... And not only names, I accept all kinds of suggestions about the map.

To see the map size, Serapio is the same size of the city of Los Santos (Not the complete Los Santos).

4Q4Qz2U.png

• theGTAking101 likes this

UhHumanah
  • UhHumanah

Motown

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:55 PM Edited by UhHumanah, 13 December 2014 - 02:55 PM.

Hi guys! Haven't updated my map in a while. I have added the Aloha Stadium and the Marine Corps Base :)

SbNg1ux.jpg

• The_Anti-tragedy, Dblcut3 and The Deadite like this

Peņa Nieto Idiot Fan
  • Peņa Nieto Idiot Fan

No era penal b******

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:26 PM Edited by Peņa Nieto Idiot Fan, 13 December 2014 - 06:25 PM.

So,here is the final version of my Veracruz map

http://imgur.com/hdKjctc

I will upload a map with names

• ManularChimera likes this

ManularChimera
  • ManularChimera

True story

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:58 PM Edited by ManularChimera, 13 December 2014 - 10:15 PM.

Looks really good!

Edit: This is the best I could do with my zero knowledge in painting.

HHO4TyD.png

• TheTaterTot likes this

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

COUNSELOR!! COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!!

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Improved 2016
    Crew Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 14 December 2014 - 02:10 AM Edited by Midnight Hitman, 14 December 2014 - 03:29 PM.

Here's the map i'm doing of the gta version of Washington DC, feedback will be appreciated.
5eQMrTI.png
i will update soon with a lot more of details and neighborhoods names.
I tried to capture the feel of the IV map by condensing the city and making it smaller, i think i kinda succeded.
  • CDT_boss, ddyoung, killdrivetheftvehicle and 11 others like this

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 December 2014 - 10:46 AM

Looks really good!

Edit: This is the best I could do with my zero knowledge in painting.

HHO4TyD.png

This map looks like some kind of animal saying "Take me gently in the back", lol.

• The Deadite likes this

UhHumanah
  • UhHumanah

Motown

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2014 - 02:29 PM Edited by UhHumanah, 14 December 2014 - 02:30 PM.

.here's the map i'm doing of the gta version of Washington DC, feedback will be appreciated.

5eQMrTI.png

i will update soon with a lot more of details and neighborhoods names..
itried to capture the feel of the IV map by condensing the city and making smaller, i think i kinda succeded.

Beautiful map,

Are those lines on the top right an airport or something? (I know that the one next to the city is based on Reagan Airport)

• The Deadite likes this

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Improved 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:23 PM

Beautiful map,
Are those lines on the top right an airport or something? (I know that the one next to the city is based on Reagan Airport)

Thanks!
When i created the map of a non coast city, i felt i needed to fill the shore line with something and i placed some ports and the plane carrier you see there.

LibertyKing
  • LibertyKing

I occasionally make maps.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:30 PM

Here's the map i'm doing of the gta version of Washington DC, feedback will be appreciated.
5eQMrTI.png
I tried to capture the feel of the IV map by condensing the city and making it smaller, i think i kinda succeded.

This map reminds me a lot of a map a guy named The Harwood Bitcher did a while ago, although I can't be sure because the image file is broken.

It looks very good.

• The Deadite likes this

ManularChimera
  • ManularChimera

True story

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:54 PM

This map looks like some kind of animal saying "Take me gently in the back", lol.

Because of the bead of mountains? lol

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 December 2014 - 05:02 PM

a4wPrd9.png

Because of that ^ :lol:

• XTREME0235 and ManularChimera like this

ManularChimera
  • ManularChimera

True story

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 14 December 2014 - 05:13 PM Edited by ManularChimera, 14 December 2014 - 05:50 PM.

lol, You must have a great imagination. I created the map and would never have seen it if you hadn't told me.

• The Deadite likes this

Testarossa
  • Testarossa

私は大丈夫です

• The Connection
  • Mexico
  • Worst Ferrari
    Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:49 AM Edited by IanE55, 15 December 2014 - 04:52 AM.

I was bored tonight and decided to do a Vice City concept map.

wqY9BAA.jpg

Not going to finish this, but here are the neighborhoods/locations:

-VICE COUNTY

-VICE BEACH

Vice Point

Washington Beach

Ocean Beach

Leaf Links Golf Club

-VICE CITY MAINLAND

Vice Port

Downtown

Overlook

Little Haiti

Little Havana

Little Vinewood

Vice Shores

West Havana

Reefer Town

Banana Grove

North Vice

Escobar International Airport/Vice City International (EIA, VCIA)

-ISLANDS

Prawn Island

Vespuccian Islands

Starfish Island

Workers' Island

Charge Island

-NORTHERN VICE COUNTY

Greensville

Elwood

-OTHER PLACES

Elwood International Raceway

Fort Baxter Naval Air Base

• CDT_boss, Tyla, ddyoung and 11 others like this

UhHumanah
  • UhHumanah

Motown

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:21 PM Edited by UhHumanah, 15 December 2014 - 12:23 PM.

5eQMrTI.png

This map reminds me a lot of a map a guy named The Harwood Bitcher did a while ago, although I can't be sure because the image file is broken.

It looks very good.

I knew I had seen a D.C. map before, but yeah no image file :( EDIT: He's banned

CDT_boss
  • CDT_boss

Just Chillin' N Cruisin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:55 AM

I was bored tonight and decided to do a Vice City concept map.

wqY9BAA.jpg

Not going to finish this, but here are the neighborhoods/locations:

-VICE COUNTY

-VICE BEACH

Vice Point
Washington Beach
Ocean Beach
Leaf Links Golf Club

-VICE CITY MAINLAND

Vice Port
Downtown
Overlook
Little Haiti
Little Havana
Little Vinewood
Vice Shores
West Havana
Reefer Town
Banana Grove
North Vice
Escobar International Airport/Vice City International (EIA, VCIA)

-ISLANDS

Prawn Island
Vespuccian Islands
Starfish Island
Workers' Island
Charge Island

-NORTHERN VICE COUNTY

Greensville
Elwood

-OTHER PLACES

Elwood International Raceway
Fort Baxter Naval Air Base

Great map! I really like all The neighbourhood/area names and The layout looks just like real life Miami, but in a smaller gta version . I am working on something similar, but will also include whole Florida and many carribean islands. I hooe to be done in this week.

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Improved 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:32 PM Edited by Midnight Hitman, 16 December 2014 - 07:53 PM.

his map reminds me a lot of a map a guy named The Harwood Bitcher did a while ago, although I can't be sure because the image file is broken.

i don't know who this sexy guy called the Harwood bitcher was, but here is the map he made and the  improved version i made.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

as you can see, the first version of the map featured non-existent mountains and desert near Capital City (Washington DC) i removed both.
then i realized it looked way too big to be in a gta game, i started again from scratch and made it smaller with less focus on the sea floor.
since the guy got banned, i'm using his R* logo idea and his Capital City logo, i know for a fact he wouldn't care.

• ddyoung, Nico, theGTAking101 and 4 others like this

DaWiesel
  • DaWiesel

Soldier

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 16 December 2014 - 09:59 PM

So I finally started to make San Fierro, I'm not completely done with the desert part yet though. And to be honest, I think it's too large. I'm not really satisfied with it. Anyway, I will work on SF for now, that is already giving me a lot of work. LV was pretty easy to do, but SF seems a bit complicated. 

Here's a little preview of the map with Southern SA.

1Wj1Uz2.jpg

• dyz, SweetToadette01, Blue and 4 others like this

UhHumanah
  • UhHumanah

Motown

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:26 AM Edited by UhHumanah, 17 December 2014 - 11:31 AM.

his map reminds me a lot of a map a guy named The Harwood Bitcher did a while ago, although I can't be sure because the image file is broken.

i don't know who this sexy guy called the Harwood bitcher was, but here is the map he made and the  improved version i made.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

as you can see, the first version of the map featured non-existent mountains and desert near Capital City (Washington DC) i removed both.
then i realized it looked way too big to be in a gta game, i started again from scratch and made it smaller with less focus on the sea floor.
since the guy got banned, i'm using his R* logo idea and his Capital City logo, i know for a fact he wouldn't care.

Update
Eliminated the desert ,mountains and port area near Capital City (Washington DC), next time i want to get creative, i will invent the map instead of being terribly inaccurate with an existing city.

pRgnEYK.jpg

Next time i upload my map it will be finished, then i will finish Las Venturas( Las Vegas) and will start working on Carcer City (Detroit) for my concept thread, the cities will not united to each other a la San Andreas.

I saved the desert area for my map of Las Venturas if anyone cares, also thanks for the likes guys, i was embarrased of posting a selfmade map in here but i realized mine don't look that bad.

A question: i'm the only one who did a Washington DC Map?

The desert and mountains were already removed? I don't see any changes

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Improved 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:47 PM

The desert and mountains were already removed? I don't see any changes

i didn't finished the version of that map, that's why it looks like it has a desert, don't worry, i plan to finish this version of the map.

Peņa Nieto Idiot Fan
  • Peņa Nieto Idiot Fan

No era penal b******

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:07 PM

I made

a Vice City Map!

Link:http://imgur.com/c898J2a

UhHumanah
  • UhHumanah

Motown

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:41 PM Edited by UhHumanah, 19 December 2014 - 04:42 PM.

just a small question:

when we get to the east coast, shall we have the III era liberty city just lower than the IV era map, because it was only loosely based on new york?

tj47.png

A few days ago I got really bored with no wifi, so I made a map like drscot's. Comments and feedback will be much appreciated

2n2TLGN.jpg?1

• ObsydianRaven, The_Anti-tragedy, theGTAking101 and 1 other like this

The_Anti-tragedy
  • The_Anti-tragedy

Paintin' it black

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:20 AM Edited by The_Anti-tragedy, 21 December 2014 - 06:24 AM.

I added to my map almost three weeks ago. I don't know why I waited so long before posting this, but here it is.

About the south-left stretch of land, I decided "f*ck it, we cut it off" for no reason, really. I guess I needed it to be the island with the rest of the big countryside on it, but I didn't want to do all the big countryside. Not now, at least. Basically, I got too lazy.

Something I'd like to add is that there's a Lake Catalina near Miami. I recreated about half of it. I guess I can call it Lake Cesar. :lol:

Anyway, I'm done working on Vice City for the time being. Anyone have any suggestions for what I can add on what I have of this map, feel free to say.

iP2ZiDa.png

I'm also probably not going to be doing anything like blips for this map, mainly because SumoPaint doesn't let you copy and paste stuff. I don't know why it's not a feature, you could easily put it in with the whole layer thing they have going on. I guess I wouldn't know, I'm not a programmer. Maybe copy and pasting is for paying customers only? I'm not one for that stuff, not yet, at least.

I'm rambling. It's a late night and I'm tired from playing GTA V. I'll stop here.

• Nico, RedDagger, SweetToadette01 and 5 others like this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:28 AM

I added to my map almost three weeks ago. I don't know why I waited so long before posting this, but here it is.

About the south-left stretch of land, I decided "f*ck it, we cut it off" for no reason, really. I guess I needed it to be the island with the rest of the big countryside on it, but I didn't want to do all the big countryside. Not now, at least. Basically, I got too lazy.

Something I'd like to add is that there's a Lake Catalina near Miami. I recreated about half of it. I guess I can call it Lake Cesar. :lol:

Anyway, I'm done working on Vice City for the time being. Anyone have any suggestions for what I can add on what I have of this map, feel free to say.

Spoiler

I'm also probably not going to be doing anything like blips for this map, mainly because SumoPaint doesn't let you copy and paste stuff. I don't know why it's not a feature, you could easily put it in with the whole layer thing they have going on. I guess I wouldn't know, I'm not a programmer. Maybe copy and pasting is for paying customers only? I'm not one for that stuff, not yet, at least.

I'm rambling. It's a late night and I'm tired from playing GTA V. I'll stop here.

I don't have any suggestions at the moment, but damn that is one impressive map. By the way, what is that airstrip at the far right for? :)

• The_Anti-tragedy likes this

The_Anti-tragedy
  • The_Anti-tragedy

Paintin' it black

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:35 AM

Thanks for the kind words. The island with the airstrip is based on an island I saw on Google Maps. ramy94 on the previous page suggested I add islands to the right of Vice Beach so it doesn't feel too empty.  :colgate:

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:06 AM

Thanks for the kind words. The island with the airstrip is based on an island I saw on Google Maps. ramy94 on the previous page suggested I add islands to the right of Vice Beach so it doesn't feel too empty.  :colgate:

Nice! Please keep expanding on this map to the North and West. I can only imagine it would look even more brilliant. :)

• The_Anti-tragedy likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users