San Andreas Map - Update 3
I have decided to sort out my map update schedule. Once a week, I will update the map and post it (any more and I will overwork myself). Here is the map:
Link to the big map is here:http://i.imgur.com/Fpmb6Tq.png
- Halved the size of the map (now 3500x4000 pixels)
- Added Cassidy Creek above Fort Zancudo
- Worked a lot on the Vinewood Hills
- Expanded the Marlow Vineyards
- Connected Dillimore, Blueberry, Montgomery and Palomino Creek together.
- Made a airfield near Montgomery.
Hope you like the map everyone. This is turning into a very big project, and I've only just started. Thank you Libertyking for suggesting I made the map smaller, seeing as this thread takes ages to load anyway, that should help a bit. As will the fact that the preview map is a large thumbnail. In the next update I will have finished up the Banham Canyon area and most of the Zancudo Valley (between the river and the Tataviam Mountians. And greasy_rainbow, I will add San Fierro and Las Venturas when I get to them. Feedback is appreciated, and don't be afriad to be blunt.
Thanks for reading.