GTA Mapmaking

4,332 replies to this topic
SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

- GTAF GFX Guy - Formerly: Jacobmaate

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:03 PM Edited by SA's Most Wanted, 05 April 2017 - 09:26 PM.

So I've started making a map based on London, and since R* haven't got their own name for it yet, I'm not fully sure on what to call it, since they just called it "London" back in their 1960's/70's Game based there. As well as that, I'm wondering what to rename the areas in London too, so if you have any suggestions for replacements on places like Vauxhall, Westminster or whatever/wherever in the city let me know :)

I've only really got the very basics of the map so far, so the map starts off in the Westminster Area, and starts to go off into the East End. However, there's very little detail since I've just started. Im starting to map out the different zones/districts within the city, and was wondering if anyone here has any tips for my map, or name suggestions etc. 

So far the name tags for the areas/zones/districts are pretty generic and I only have 3 zones marked out so far. Also im not sure whether or not I should rename the Thames?

(This is the first time I've actually sat down and decided to try and make a map properly, hence why I chose London, since I live 30 minutes out irl, figured I'd start based on a place I already know well. Of course, though I want to change it up a bit, not just have an exact replica of the city (where's the fun in that? :p)

Thanks in advance,

EDIT: Btw the map below is pretty big (image size wise), so dont click on it. Open it and its like a death sentence haha.

ifRu9GV.jpg

• RedDagger, The_Anti-tragedy, ivarblaauw and 9 others like this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:13 PM

So I've started making a map based on London, and since R* haven't got their own name for it yet, I'm not fully sure on what to call it, since they just called it "London" back in their 1960's/70's Game based there. As well as that, I'm wondering what to rename the areas in London too, so if you have any suggestions for replacements on places like Vauxhall, Westminster or whatever/wherever in the city let me know :)

I've only really got the very basics of the map so far, so the map starts off in the Westminster Area, and starts to go off into the East End. However, there's very little detail since I've just started. Im starting to map out the different zones/districts within the city, and was wondering if anyone here has any tips for my map, or name suggestions etc. 

So far the name tags for the areas/zones/districts are pretty generic and I only have 3 zones marked out so far. Also im not sure whether or not I should rename the Thames?

(This is the first time I've actually sat down and decided to try and make a map properly, hence why I chose London, since I live 30 minutes out irl, figured I'd start based on a place I already know well. Of course, though I want to change it up a bit, not just have an exact replica of the city (where's the fun in that? :p)

Thanks in advance,

EDIT: Oh, btw the map below is pretty big (image size wise), so dont click on it here if you want to look closer, open it in a new tab. Open it here and its like a death sentence haha.

This thing legit crashed my Chrome. Thanks!

Lookin' good so far.

• emperordaikon likes this

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:23 PM Edited by SA's Most Wanted, 05 April 2017 - 09:24 PM.

-snip-

EDIT: Oh, btw the map below is pretty big (image size wise), so dont click on it here if you want to look closer, open it in a new tab. Open it here and its like a death sentence haha.

This thing legit crashed my Chrome. Thanks!

Lookin' good so far.

Yeah, sorry about that. Ill size it down, once I know what I'm doing with the map (Ie. whether or not to make it a land-locked one, like the North Yankton map in-game, or make it like R*'s classic island maps, which would be interesting for London). 

And thanks :)

• emperordaikon likes this

UrbanAdventuring
  • UrbanAdventuring

Map Maker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2017 - 12:13 AM

More LS neighborhood names. 

rP8HaIK.png

Notes:

• I think Mt. Chilliad is supposed to be near LS even though it was closer to San Fierro in GTASA
  • Prawn was replaced with Titus since it is an inland area and it doesn't really work like Prawn Island did in Vice City
  • The names on this render are pretty small.  I don't know if you can read them.  If I made them larger then the downtown hood names overlapped
  • I used the name of sports figures for filler
  • Some wilderness names were borrowed from GTAV even though I don't know what areas they were supposed to represent.
  • Angeles and Santa Monica Mountains became Santos and Del Perro Mountains
  • Marston is the name of an actual Marine General.  I thought it was a good replacement for Pendleton in the Rockstar universe.
  • Catalina is technically the nickname of Santa Catalina Island, but since she's part of the GTA universe, I kept it.
  • killdrivetheftvehicle, LibertyKing, RedDagger and 12 others like this

(Ambient)
  • (Ambient)

Three stars

• Facade Corporation
  • European-Union

Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:01 AM Edited by (Ambient), 08 April 2017 - 08:03 AM.

Luther County, Capital - Update #22

S9heHGs.png
Click on the image above to see a full-scale version.

Did you know that there's a street in Renton called "Houser Way N"?
Spoiler

Spoiler
  • Kyle17, LibertyKing, The_Anti-tragedy and 10 others like this

_0YELK0_
  • _0YELK0_

'Summoner I need more.. lets go collect'

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 April 2017 - 02:52 PM

Started work on a stand alone Perth city map. Here's what I've got after 2 hours of work on it.

ZGuVfxl.png

And obviously, work in progress.

• killdrivetheftvehicle, LibertyKing, The_Anti-tragedy and 7 others like this

CivilEngineers
  • CivilEngineers

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2017 - 05:00 PM Edited by CivilEngineers, 10 April 2017 - 11:05 AM.

So I'm working on sorting a map for Boston and a shrunk down Massachusetts Bay area for a Vampire the Masquerade thing, since imho, the GTA world is like their World of Darkness, but with a sense of humour.
Been sorting the alternate names for places and would appreciate some feedback especially from any New Englanders, as I'm an Old England native and though I've done my best, local knowledge is always better.

Boston- Beanton
Massachusetts- Commonwealth of New England
Cape Cod- Cape Haddock
Salem- Proctor
Concord- Treaty
Provincetown- Countytown
Martha's Vineyard- Paula's Orchard (Martha Stewart/Paula Deen pun)
Plymouth- Portsmouth
Charles River- James River (Kings Charles and James were simmilar time)
Mystic River- Mystery River
Neighbourhoods/urban parts
Cambridge- Oxbridge
Quincy- Columbo (Quincy M.E./Columbo pun)
Downtown
North End- Old Town
Back Bay- Bottom Bay
Fenway- Bogway
South End- Rear End (cuz of the gays)
South Boston- Southie
Dorchester- Bournemouth (both towns in Dorset)
Roxbury- Soxbury
Brookline- Streamline
Jamaica Plain- Cuba Fields
East Boston- East Beanton
Logan airport- Putnam International (after Israel Putnam, another famous Massachusetts general)
Winthrop- Hancock (after John Hancock)
Chelsea- Kensington (a London neighbourhood close to and like the original Chelsea)
Everett- Morton (after Edward Everett's successor Marcus Morton)
Revere- Dawes (after William Dawes the other Midnight Rider)
Somerville- Millerville (after the guy who proposed the name Somerville)

Other Stuff
MIT- NEAT, New England Academy of Technology
Harvard- Carver (random name that sounds like Harvard since I looked and looked and couldn't find ANY other actual historical reference name to use)
Red Sox- Red Cox
Celtics- Gaelics
NE Patriots- Massachusetts Minutemen

Thoughts? Good? Bad? Recommendations? Anything else need naming?

And I didn't include Brockton or Lynn as I'll be shortening the coast to make it a bit paired down, and I'm not going as far west as Worcester.

EDIT
Aparrently I missed a couple of neighbourhoods
Brighton- Hove (the town that is part of UK Brighton)
Beacon Hill- Bonfire Hill
Mission Hill- Parker Hill (the name of the actual hill there)
Kenmore and Allston are absorbed within Bogway and Hove respectively.
  • lolznc, Ivan1997GTA, _0YELK0_ and 4 others like this

The Happy_Gamer
  • The Happy_Gamer

Dry Cleaners Store

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 April 2017 - 04:47 AM Edited by The Happy_Gamer, 10 April 2017 - 04:49 AM.

what ya guys think of this map its not much but its something i wiped up in my spare time fzyub5N.jpg

• M0rk, theGTAking101, slimeball supreme and 4 others like this

UrbanAdventuring
  • UrbanAdventuring

Map Maker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:58 AM

So I'm working on sorting a map for Boston and a shrunk down Massachusetts Bay area for a Vampire the Masquerade thing, since imho, the GTA world is like their World of Darkness, but with a sense of humour.
Been sorting the alternate names for places and would appreciate some feedback especially from any New Englanders, as I'm an Old England native and though I've done my best, local knowledge is always better.

Boston- Beanton
Massachusetts- Commonwealth of New England
Cape Cod- Cape Haddock
Salem- Proctor
Concord- Treaty
Provincetown- Countytown
Martha's Vineyard- Paula's Orchard (Martha Stewart/Paula Deen pun)
Plymouth- Portsmouth
Charles River- James River (Kings Charles and James were simmilar time)
Mystic River- Mystery River
Neighbourhoods/urban parts
Cambridge- Oxbridge
Quincy- Columbo (Quincy M.E./Columbo pun)
Downtown
North End- Old Town
Back Bay- Bottom Bay
Fenway- Bogway
South End- Rear End (cuz of the gays)
South Boston- Southie
Dorchester- Bournemouth (both towns in Dorset)
Roxbury- Soxbury
Brookline- Streamline
Jamaica Plain- Cuba Fields
East Boston- East Beanton
Logan airport- Putnam International (after Israel Putnam, another famous Massachusetts general)
Winthrop- Hancock (after John Hancock)
Chelsea- Kensington (a London neighbourhood close to and like the original Chelsea)
Everett- Morton (after Edward Everett's successor Marcus Morton)
Revere- Dawes (after William Dawes the other Midnight Rider)
Somerville- Millerville (after the guy who proposed the name Somerville)

Other Stuff
MIT- NEAT, New England Academy of Technology
Harvard- Carver (random name that sounds like Harvard since I looked and looked and couldn't find ANY other actual historical reference name to use)
Red Sox- Red Cox
Celtics- Gaelics
NE Patriots- Massachusetts Minutemen

Thoughts? Good? Bad? Recommendations? Anything else need naming?

And I didn't include Brockton or Lynn as I'll be shortening the coast to make it a bit paired down, and I'm not going as far west as Worcester.

EDIT
Aparrently I missed a couple of neighbourhoods
Brighton- Hove (the town that is part of UK Brighton)
Beacon Hill- Bonfire Hill
Mission Hill- Parker Hill (the name of the actual hill there)
Kenmore and Allston are absorbed within Bogway and Hove respectively.

I did a map of a New England-based area a while ago.  It may be good for reference.  It even included Bully's Bullworth.

http://gtaforums.com...entry1065137488

• Carmain, DimitriFaustin and emperordaikon like this

LibertyKing
  • LibertyKing

I occasionally make maps.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:13 AM

State of Liberty and Alderney - Update 6

UloabSe.png

jFurLY1.png

"I'll post another update next week, I pwomess!" -Me, March 12th 2017. Yeah, right.

32 days later, here it is. I don't really feel like writing an essay on what has changed. I've been working mostly on Bohan, but I've also changed a few highway exits here and there and I added a few buildings in Algonquin, but I don't really like it. I probably will change it if I ever update again.

Thanks for reading! As usual, it is likely that if you like this map, you will like, like this post by clicking on the lovely like button which will make you like this post and will make me like you. Now please feed my insatiable hunger for likes. Mwahahaha.

• Kyle17, killdrivetheftvehicle, The_Anti-tragedy and 21 others like this

DimitriFaustin
  • DimitriFaustin

Anywhere City Survivor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2017 - 08:54 PM

Anywhere City HD Concept: The Mass Transit Update Part III

Venturing on into Sub-Suburbia, I've expanded the subway system into a magical kinda place where rednecks and scientists roam and are at odds with each other, not
to mention having to put up with the monolithic and shadowy Zaibatsu Corporation. I'm also introducing the railroad system into this map series, with the railroads coloured
burgundy. I know that in the GTA 2 mission "Greatest Hits!", the Grand Central Station is supposed to be located in these parts of town (the original Xenoton if I'm not mistaken),
but I'm not too sure if I want the Grand Central Station in either Sub-Suburbia or the Downtown District (I'm also planning a Union Station, as well as the Industrial District Railyards
and a so-far un-named station in East Anywhere City). Like said before, feedback of any kind is welcome with open arms.

• lolznc, Ivan1997GTA, LincolnClay and 3 others like this

killdrivetheftvehicle
  • killdrivetheftvehicle

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:27 PM Edited by killdrivetheftvehicle, 16 April 2017 - 05:28 PM.

Here's my new Vice City 2017 version:

WkRlxpr.png

• LibertyKing, The_Anti-tragedy, SweetToadette01 and 14 others like this

MakeAmericaGreatAgain
  • MakeAmericaGreatAgain

British and Proud

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:27 PM Edited by MakeAmericaGreatAgain, 16 April 2017 - 07:30 PM.

Happy Easter!

And the hen layed an egg...

Spoiler

I've been working on this map for about 2 weeks now, I took about 75% of my Carcer City map and finished the rest off on this map, afterwards I liked where I was going, so this turned into a USA map.. yeah.. I won't abandon this like the last one as I actually like this one. I've done a few locations such as Liberty City, Alderney City, Ludendorff, DC + Chicago, Milwaukee, Philly and New Orleans (thinking of a name), and Las Venturas. This map is far from over, and I will try and update this as much as I can.

Yellow = highway/freeway

White = normal roads

USA Update 1

4le8KmQ.png

• The_Anti-tragedy, SweetToadette01, Carmain and 7 others like this

UrbanAdventuring
  • UrbanAdventuring

Map Maker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:19 PM Edited by UrbanAdventuring, 20 April 2017 - 10:29 PM.

I have been working on a pictoral depiction of the hoods in my Los Santos map.  Right now I am at about 30-40% done.  I still need many of the Tangerine County (Orange County), Titus Valley (SFV), and Red County (Inland Empire) cities with a sample image to get a feel for what goes there.  I'm running out of obvious landmarks and am going for generic street scenes and skylines.

AyX6lpN.jpg

• killdrivetheftvehicle, LibertyKing, The_Anti-tragedy and 12 others like this

MakeAmericaGreatAgain
  • MakeAmericaGreatAgain

British and Proud

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:08 AM Edited by MakeAmericaGreatAgain, 22 April 2017 - 12:09 AM.

In this update, I've done some work on Vice City, LS, BC, San Fierro, San Diego, San Jose, and Bullworth, Florida Keys. I will change a few things around and add some more stuff in time for the next update. And the names for cities like San Diego and San Jose aren't final. I will think about the names and stuff later, I just want to focus on the map at the moment. I also added Area 69 just north of Las Venturas!

USA Update 2

JZZf0Uh.png

• LibertyKing, The_Anti-tragedy, SweetToadette01 and 7 others like this

emperordaikon
  • emperordaikon

Minecraft Song Parodies

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:31 AM Edited by emperordaikon, 22 April 2017 - 11:33 AM.

hi im new to this thing sorry if its big

been working on this thing for like 3 hours lol

94nvrUH.jpg

• LibertyKing, RedDagger, The_Anti-tragedy and 10 others like this

emperordaikon
  • emperordaikon

Minecraft Song Parodies

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:27 PM Edited by emperordaikon, 22 April 2017 - 01:29 PM.

update 2 -

added a city and somethings, also that alcatraz thing 

started to name stuff

HzMeuOK.jpg

• killdrivetheftvehicle, LibertyKing, RedDagger and 12 others like this

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:24 PM Edited by SA's Most Wanted, 22 April 2017 - 09:26 PM.

Welcome to the GTAForums emperordaikon

EDIT: Been rather busy last couple of weeks, so I havent had a huge amount of time to work on my London Map, but heres where Im at so far :p

(Normal Map 1st, followed by District Map).

iz1qVxY.jpg

Pr79e2W.jpg

DISTRICT MAP NAMING:

- The Deptford area has been named, 'Andrews', reference to something personal that happened there for me.

- The Greenwich area has been named, 'The Meridian', with The Greenwich Park area being named, 'Meridian Park', I guess the reasoning is rather self-explanatory :p

- The Charlton area has been named, 'Palmer Village', named after P.C. Keith Palmer, who tragically lost his life 1 month ago today, during the Westminster Terror Attack. (He was a fan of Charlton Athletic F.C.)

- The Dark Blue area on the map, left of Canary Wharf, (Pink: Financial Disrict), North of the River Thames (still need to rename that), is going to be a docks/port area, while the Dark Blue area, South of the Thames, will either be an extended docks/port area or might be compltely changed to something different, not fully decided on that yet.

OTHER CHANGES:

- The City Airport area/district has been extended in size, and I might just add another runway or two.

- Added new roads/tunnels & grass/water areas across the map.

Other than that, I dont believe I've changed anything else.

• killdrivetheftvehicle, LibertyKing, The_Anti-tragedy and 11 others like this

killdrivetheftvehicle
  • killdrivetheftvehicle

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:01 PM

Here's an HD version of my Motor City

Myckrrz.png

• LibertyKing, RedDagger, The_Anti-tragedy and 8 others like this

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

GOZERIAN

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Improved 2016
    Crew Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:45 PM

An unfinished version of the Eyefind version of Capital City (Washington DC)

0mqAKyl.jpg

Mass transit map too:

Fn4jAqW.jpg

Book your tickets to the capital and wear your best MAAA cap because this sh*t is almost ready!
  • AndyGanteks, Kyle17, killdrivetheftvehicle and 26 others like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:56 PM

f*cking amazing stuff man. I can't wait for the concept to finally be ready. GTA in my hometown is gonna rock :VVVVV

• Blue, The Deadite, LincolnClay and 1 other like this

LibertyKing
  • LibertyKing

I occasionally make maps.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 April 2017 - 11:20 PM

@The Deadite: I'll go ahead and just say it: this is the most amazing map I've ever seen. I've seen this map evolve since you started it and I love every single thing you added to it. The way you made the roads, the shape of the islands, the scale, the locations of the landmarks and districts and the names are exactly what I'd imagine a GTA game set in Washington D.C to be like. You have the perfect ratio of realism and fiction, just like  Rockstar devs would make maps, and the fact that you're naming everything just gives a ton of life to the map. The level of detail is incredible. You have also achieved to make a real-looking Google-type map, which is what I failed to do with my Liberty City map back in 2015. This is exactly the type of map that I want to create but then get frustrated when I find I'm not able to.

Anyway, whatever map comes out in the following months, if your map is on the list, you have my vote for the best map of 2017. I swear you could post this elsewhere as a leaked map and, until someone from this forum sees it, people will believe it's real.

• killdrivetheftvehicle, The_Anti-tragedy, slimeball supreme and 7 others like this

Blue
  • Blue

The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

• Facade Corporation
  • Portugal
  • Best Total Overhaul 2016 [Shine o' Vice] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2016 [Runner-up]

Posted 24 April 2017 - 11:48 PM Edited by NerdFox, 24 April 2017 - 11:49 PM.

The man is right. I confess I'm seriously impressed with the ton of effort and time and dedication you've put into a single map, especially the "thousands" of different versions, each one looking better than the previous one. Good luck with finishing it and I'm totally looking forward to more of its progress! :^:
  • The Deadite, Ivan1997GTA, LincolnClay and 1 other like this

(Ambient)
  • (Ambient)

Three stars

• Facade Corporation
  • European-Union

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:29 PM

An unfinished version of the Eyefind version of Capital City (Washington DC)

-awesomemap-

Mass transit map too:

-awesomemapnumber2-

Book your tickets to the capital and wear your best MAAA cap because this sh*t is almost ready!

Dude, you should work for Rockstar. Your Capital City is so awesome.

• The Deadite, LincolnClay and DimitriFaustin like this

DimitriFaustin
  • DimitriFaustin

Anywhere City Survivor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:10 PM

Anywhere City HD Concept: The Mass Transit Update Part IV

I've managed to finish up the subway system as well as the railroads, and just the elevated rail system is left before I can make the final touches.
The Shane Western Railroad Company (my fictitious rail/mass transit company for this realm) operates all railroads and mass transit in the state,
and is one of the few corporate entities around that's not in any capacity associated with the monstrous Zaibatsu Corporation. This also explains
why the subway, elevated rail and railroad trains look exactly alike (which are merely HD reneditions of the trains in GTA 2).
Comments, suggestions and criticism is again always welcome.

Here's the full subway map:

And the railroad diagram:
  • RedDagger, ClaudeSpeed1911, Ivan1997GTA and 4 others like this

Aslad
  • Aslad

I didn't mispell Salad, I swear

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:35 PM Edited by Aslad, 27 April 2017 - 07:43 PM.

So I've been working on this for a few hours now, it's a map of a fictional group of islands called the Fransoco Islands. A bit of background that I made up:

The Fransoco Islands, found north of the Hawaiian island chain, is part of the United States. They were made an official state in 1934, 25 years before Hawaii. The main island, Fransoco Island, is home to several major cities. These include Fransoco City (the main economic and industrial hub of the islands), New Delta City (Fransoco's version of Miami), New Boscombe City (a city similar to San Francisco), Escore City (found in the more desert area of Fransoco, this is similar to GTA's Sandy Shores in terms of deprivation, just on a far larger scale) and Salmon City (a small city that was originally a fishing town). To the immediate east of Fransoco Island is the island of Brightson, home to Brightson City (similar to New York) and the other part of New Boscombe, which spreads across the two islands and is connected via an undersea tunnel. To the direct south of Fransoco comes the island of San Delta, which since 1943 has been the secondary naval base of the US Navy, with the main base located in Pearl Harbour, Hawaii. During WWII the base served as a launch point for B-29s attacking Japan, and after the war it continued to be used for naval needs right up to the present day. It is home to an air base as well as docks.

To the southwest of Fransoco, the island of Newmall can be found. The main habitation there is Newmall City, a small city whose main income comes from tourists visiting the island's spectacular dormant volcano. And finally, the aptly named Westlon Island is located directly west of Fransoco. The main town there is Westlon City, although it is not very large.

So, with the fictional backstory out of the way, here's the map :)

I haven't done any roads or airports etc yet, but I'll try and get round to it later. Feedback is welcome!

(Note: Grey shows the rough borders of main cities and towns, beige/yellow is the desert and green is landmass whilst blue is of course water. For a sense of scale, Fransoco City is roughly the size of Los Santos.)

stGi3Gy.png

• killdrivetheftvehicle, LibertyKing, The_Anti-tragedy and 10 others like this

_0YELK0_
  • _0YELK0_

'Summoner I need more.. lets go collect'

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:18 PM Edited by _0YELK0_, 28 April 2017 - 01:22 PM.

I haven't made any significant progress on Perth, so I decided I should show you all a remake of an old map of mine that I drew up a while ago. It was probably one of my very firsts posts on this topic actually. This map i'm working is my secondary focus to Perth so this still will be worked on and maybe finished. It's nothing too special, just made some tweaks to the original in the landscape and just generally making roads more consistent and actually making sense.

XlPMqnu.png

The original drawn map

Spoiler

• killdrivetheftvehicle, The_Anti-tragedy, Ivan1997GTA and 5 others like this

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

GOZERIAN

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Improved 2016
    Crew Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 02 May 2017 - 06:17 AM

Made an interior map for one of the shopping malls in Capital City, i f*cked up and is not as detailed as i planned but it looks ok-ish:

FZ39l6C.png

And remember: HIT DAT YEET

👌💩👌 🔫😠
  • Kyle17, killdrivetheftvehicle, LibertyKing and 16 others like this

(Ambient)
  • (Ambient)

Three stars

• Facade Corporation
  • European-Union

Posted 02 May 2017 - 06:42 AM

Luther County, Capital - Update #23

CHjCkpx.png
Click on the image above to see a full-scale version.
  • Kyle17, LibertyKing, RedDagger and 10 others like this

DoomsdayFAN
  • DoomsdayFAN

ICE

• Members
  • Iceland

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:13 AM

I love this map, originally created/posted by Gifbrah. 

GTA-6-Location.jpg

• SweetToadette01, Roger Cheeto, Carmain and 8 others like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users