» «
Photo

I_DONT_CHEAT

18 replies to this topic
Shahid_fss
  • Shahid_fss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:05 AM Edited by Shahid_fss, 03 May 2010 - 07:09 PM.

http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=11163

This mod will basically allow you to change camera location and direction.
Center camera is the basic aim of this mod.

I never liked the left positioned camera. It made me feel like I was driving a vehicle which needs wheel alighnment going straight while looking left smile.gif

It also includes a vehicle spawning tool (with pics that you can change if you have different vehicles - just replace pics in vehicles folder) and a health and weapon tool. Pics are taken from internet (only thumbnail size) and are properties of their owners.

How to use:

Numaric pad 1 : To open the main screen
Numaric pad 2 : To on/off camera mod
Numaric pad 3 : To on/off health and weapon mod
Numaric pad 4 : To spawn a vehicle (the one you selected on screen)

Last three things can also be done using mouse clicks on screen . To spawn a vehicle you have to display the screen and locate it from the list box once while once selected you can use Numaric pad 4 to spawn it without opening screen again and again.

You will require scripthook.net mod to run this script.
Unzip files in the "scripts" folder. In the script folder there should be a file named "I_DONT_CHEAT.net.dll" and a folder "vehicles".

Here are some screens;

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Enjoy
[email protected]

Kucikuc24
  • Kucikuc24

C/C++ Developer

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2010 - 08:24 PM

really nice, usefully script, but will be better, when you will delete Health and Weapons mod...

Phnx
  • Phnx

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:30 PM Edited by Phnx, 11 November 2010 - 09:43 PM.

OH MY GOD!!! I'm going mad! I have been waiting for this since the release of GTA IV on the PC. Thank you so much!

One problem though, I can't get it to work. Which scripthook are you using? I am using this one (http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=392325)
The net scripthook needs an ASI-loader. Which one do you use? Does your mod work with the game version 1.0.7.0?

EDIT: Finally got it to work! Whatever you do, you NEED(!!!) Microsoft Visual C++ Redist. 2010!!!

Without health and weapon mod it would be even better! smile.gif

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:35 PM

Wait a sec...- DID YOU REALLY, took the screens with a camera? lol.
Good mod, though.

Phnx
  • Phnx

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:59 AM

Hey could you make a new version without cheat and the possibility to change FOV? smile.gif

NaidRaida
  • NaidRaida

Inactive user

• Members

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:00 AM

This looks good. Nice work! icon14.gif
But I think this should be posted in the Mod Showroom/Coding section.

lonestar55
  • lonestar55

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:41 PM

Is there any other place we can download this? gtagarage.com is down.

lonestar55
  • lonestar55

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:09 PM

Are there any similar camera mods or this is the only one?

DuPz0r
  • DuPz0r

The One & Only

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:33 PM

Does this allow you to freely pick an angle for the camera or only from a list you've created?

nils_flowers
  • nils_flowers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:10 PM

Hi. Also wondering if this mod (or anyone else) lets you just raise the camera angle? I canīt se the road when im driving. Couse the car is in the way. But I like the chase cam view.

Thanks.

/Niklas

Shahid_fss
  • Shahid_fss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 August 2011 - 03:01 PM

[QUOTEHi. Also wondering if this mod (or anyone else) lets you just raise the camera angle? I canīt se the road when im driving. Couse the car is in the way. But I like the chase cam view.

Thanks.

/Niklas [/QUOTE]

Yes

[QUOTE]Does this allow you to freely pick an angle for the camera or only from a list you've created?[/QUOTE]

Yes

[QUOTE]Hey could you make a new version without cheat and the possibility to change FOV?[/QUOTE]

Uncheck Health and Weapon

Thanks for liking my mod smile.gif

Phnx
  • Phnx

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2011 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (Shahid_fss @ Saturday, Aug 27 2011, 15:01)
[QUOTEHi. Also wondering if this mod (or anyone else) lets you just raise the camera angle? I canīt se the road when im driving. Couse the car is in the way. But I like the chase cam view.

Thanks.

/Niklas [/QUOTE]

Yes

[QUOTE]Does this allow you to freely pick an angle for the camera or only from a list you've created?[/QUOTE]

Yes

[QUOTE]Hey could you make a new version without cheat and the possibility to change FOV?[/QUOTE]

Uncheck Health and Weapon

Thanks for liking my mod smile.gif

Well, my problem is that when I uncheck it, quit the game and then start it again it is checked again and I get all the weapons and unlimited health again. And I would like to have the original field of view from the default vehicle camera.

shortcat
  • shortcat

Player Lover

• Members

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:35 PM

Nice camera mod, but it's unusable because of health and weapon hack, every time I load the game it gives me full weapon inventory sad.gif

MaxRabbit
  • MaxRabbit

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (Shortcot @ Tuesday, Nov 1 2011, 19:35)
Nice camera mod, but it's unusable because of health and weapon hack, every time I load the game it gives me full weapon inventory sad.gif

Awe sad.gif Thanks for the warning.

Phnx
  • Phnx

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:10 PM

Could you please give us the source code? So we can remove the cheat function!

mrmouse
  • mrmouse

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:52 PM Edited by mrmouse, 04 January 2013 - 06:41 PM.

Hello together.

I know; this thread isnīt the newest one, BUT, this Mod is absolutly insane!

I searched for a long time, to find a GTA IV Cam Mod, where i could set my own perspective.

Unfortunately this mod is still in version 1.0.

The last post in this thread, a member asked for the Source Code, to delete the Health and Weapon Cheat Option.

I opened the file into the Redgate .NET Reflector. Itīs writen in C#.
Maybe the author will read this. Or i could post some codes, when other Members said, what they need.

Regrettably i canīt C#. Iīm trying, to read my into this topic, but its hard to learn it in some hours.

I hope, somebody else, could refresh this Script, to delete the Health and Weapon Option. Maybe, there is an Option, to Safe the Cameraview, or a view Camerapositions.

Iīd like to help so far i can, to update this Script.

Please donīt "hate" me, that i excavated this thread.

With best Greets from Bavaria.
mrmouse

P.S.: Sorry for my english wink.gif

EDIT: [U]

I exported the assambly source code with .NET Reflector.
There was a file: I_DONT_CHEAT.cs
I opened it with Windows Editor. Now, i can set the "true"-codes to false.

[...]
this.chkHW.Text = "Turn on Health and Weapon Mod";
this.chkHW.Checked = false ;
this.frmIDC.Controls.Add(this.lbl2);
size = new Size(500, 0x11);
[...]

So, what to do now, to go further?

DamageIncM
  • DamageIncM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

Question: With this mod, could I also eliminate the "auto return" that is in the camera behind the car?

By that I mean, when you change the camera-position and then don't move the mouse for a second, it jumps back to its default position.
And this default position is so that you don't see the road in front of the car, which is just not useful for driving period. It's a ridiculous view.
Basically I have to nudge the mouse all the time while driving, and it's kind of OK since I turn the camera to look around for traffic a lot anyway.
But when I want to drive straight and fast, I barely move the mouse and it often jerks itself back too low behind the vehicle again.

Would this mod eliminate or change this? I'm guessing I could probably change the default angle, but I just hope it doens't fix the camera to one position.
Also, weird name by the way...

mrmouse
  • mrmouse

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:22 AM Edited by mrmouse, 05 January 2013 - 05:16 PM.

You can adjust the angle as you want.
At first, its little bit tricky to adjust.
For drifting and general driving, this cam is ultra amazing! (in my opinion wink.gif )
I can suggest the "Fixed (Driver Position)" view. With adjust of course.
The camera remains at one position. The view didnīt move or bounce, which you maybe know from other mods.

EDIT: Little video, how the Script looks like/works.

Rage_Train
  • Rage_Train

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:44 PM

Hi,

I cannot get the script to allow me to navigate the menu - the mouse will not work when I bring it up. I can still do some random things like clear my wanted level but I really only wanted to adjust the camera. Is there a known fix for this? Also, how does one remove the weapon mod before loading?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users