Photo

Club House Music

100 replies to this topic
TheLostBiker
  • TheLostBiker

DJ WildLost

• Members

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:57 AM

Integrity, being tooken out P*ssed me off, but i like LRR.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:35 AM

QUOTE (cidamelo @ Dec 25 2010, 20:47)
Am I the only one who likes it? Specially the DJ, Max Cavalera, he was my neighbour alien.gif

My top 5 bands:

Disturbed
Muse
Papa Roach (Their old stuff is better, their stuff before "kick in the teeth" Ok)
Hell is for Heroes
and Green Day

My itunes library stretches from Dimmu borgir to Ashtar Command. Metalica to Coldplay. Linkin Park to Johnny Cash. Limp Bizkit to David Axlerod. You get the idea. I like rock, metal, jazz, country....

Now, for some reason, i've said what i like, i don't like Rnb, Rap, hip hop, dance/techno/DnB etc...
But when i play GTA that all goes out the window for some reason. I like San Juan Sounds while playing as Luis. LCHC works for johnny. I enjoy both stations in those games. I wouldnt go and buy any of it, or listen to it on youtube or even radio, but in GTA i actually WANT to listen to that. That make sense?

I guess my point is that the music has a reason: LCHC for the bikers - as it fits the biker "theme" and the dance/reggaetron for Luis...
  • LancerG2 likes this

RobsEpicFret
  • RobsEpicFret

A man can be Destroyed,but not Defeated.

• Members

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:05 PM

Iron Maiden is Metal and they are on LLR LCHC is hardcore ignorant.

Liberty City HardCore.
The great legend of Metal Black Sabbath is on LRR on IV
and yea i tought REAL bikers listen to LRR.
I Heard of Bikers that Listen to Jazz too

So Don't Confuse Metal with Motherf*cking Hardcore.

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

RIP Amy WINEHOUSE!GRANT RODIEK is back to the EA GAMES!&

• Members
  • None
  • Comedian of the Year 2010

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:47 PM

Hi Mokrie Dela the bands you like are good, I don't know Hell is for Heroes but the others are good, specially Green Day and Muse alien.gif I understand what you mean lol.gif I like GTA songs too, they are great and they fit in the game!!

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:50 PM

I know LCHC fits TLAD but sh*t, I cant last 5 minutes with this radio station on. I hate that kind of music.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (cidamelo @ Dec 30 2010, 22:47)
I don't know Hell is for Heroes

http://www.youtube.c...for heroes&aq=f

You wont have - they never "made it" Search for them on Youtube or iTunes. I very highly recomend them, although they are now, sadly, no more (i guess they gave up the fight).
Their first album was the best. I honestly don't know how they never "made" it. Shame.

I had a pic once too of the singer, guy with the awesome name of Justin Schlosburg (sp?), hanging upside down from the rafters singing during a gig.

Check the youtube link out - some of their songs are on there (the video for "i can climb mountains" is funny cos at one point the singer almost gets brained by the guitar!) And if you have itunes, you can get 30 sec previews on there of all their songs.

UFFZ Derp
  • UFFZ Derp

Shut the f*ck up, Donny!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:02 PM Edited by UFFZ Derp, 13 March 2014 - 03:17 AM.

I find it strange that all of the Lost's bikes play LRR by default...

Then the club house plays death metal.

Edit: I personally like LRR, but K-DST will always be the best. Free Bird, best carry NA/EU. 10/10 would solo again.

Ledsbourne
  • Ledsbourne

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:04 PM

LCHC in Episodes is by far my favourite radio station in GTA IV, love how they put such classics like Bathory, Cannibal Corpse or Deicide in there. While playing TLaD, I listened to it like 80% of time, only sometimes switching to LRR for a couple of nice songs that fits the theme.

However, I can understand how someone might be bothered by it playing in the safehouse - in TBoGT I just can't stand that San Juan Sounds with the most irritating DJ voice ever in Luis' house. I don't mind the club music playing in Maisonette, it fits there and is listenable, I can imagine partying to that stuff. And to fit the character of Luis, I listen to Vice City FM or LRR in TBoGT, occasionally switching to LCHC while nothing good plays in the other ones.

LancerG2
  • LancerG2

The Lost MC [Vice President]

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

Most bikers in Australia and some in the U.S actually listen to country music, Mind you death metal is way better than sh*tty country hillbilly inbred sh*t. 

• Ledsbourne likes this

LancerG2
  • LancerG2

The Lost MC [Vice President]

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:02 PM

QUOTE (cidamelo @ Dec 25 2010, 20:47) Am I the only one who likes it? Specially the DJ, Max Cavalera, he was my neighbour alien.gif
My top 5 bands:

Disturbed
Muse
Papa Roach (Their old stuff is better, their stuff before "kick in the teeth" Ok)
Hell is for Heroes
and Green Day

Disturbed.

Zebrahead.

Avenged Sevenfold

Greenday

Hatebreed.

We ain't too different I guess...

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

What exactly are we doing?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:41 AM

I just hope they don't put that stuff in the next GTA. Disturbed has a few really good songs, others are meh. Avenged Sevenfold not my kind of music. Greenday's older songs would work in a rock station.

We need much harder music!

• LancerG2 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users