Club House Music

100 replies to this topic
rean2
  • rean2

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:01 PM

i LOVE LCHC
they killed off the other radio stations like Electrochoc... WTF happened to Electrochoc?
LCHC and Liberty Rock Radio are a step up from IV

i love metal though so that probably has something to do with it

WhittyC
  • WhittyC

sXe

• Members

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:02 AM

QUOTE (YoungGeeza @ May 2 2010, 16:55)
QUOTE (Magic_Al @ May 2 2010, 16:51)
In some safehouses you can shoot or blow up the radio to silence the music. Has anyone found where the music in the clubhouse is coming from?

haha if possible I would shoot up the whole safehouse with the RPG just to make this terrible noise stop. I hate Justin Bieber but if I had to choose between the little fag and this metal music I would have to go with Justin Bieber I guess.

Dude, I'm not a fan of DEATH metal either, but I wouldn't go that far...anything before bieber bored.gif

metafox
  • metafox

Hellfire Club VIP

• Members

Posted 15 May 2010 - 03:53 PM

it made sense that the clubhouse has death metal music playing.

NikoLuisKlebitz
  • NikoLuisKlebitz

Eagerly Awating GTA 5

• Members

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:49 AM Edited by NikoLuisKlebitz, 16 May 2010 - 08:57 AM.

I also dislike the loud LCHC in the safehouses, but i don't hate LCHC. i do think LRR is more appropriate for the lost gang because its music from their time. Most members of The Lost aren't the young death metal type, maybe some that you see on the street wearing the lost jackets, but not the main gang characters. ie billy, johnny, jim, terry, clay. They're at least in their mid 30's. I also think that LCHC is more appropriate for the Angels of Death. LCHC and the bikers from GTA IV fit the general profile for hardcore bikers. but once you play TLAD and discover the characters, LRR seems more fit.

BTW, just because somebody doesn't like death metal, it doesn't mean they like rap and/or justin bieber. I don't personally care for death metal, yet i hate justin bieber and rap with a fiery passion. i prefer lighter rock and roll and all of the classic bands. LRR all the way!

TheFoundAndBlessed
  • TheFoundAndBlessed

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:22 AM

I don't even mind the music in the clubhouse, it's not too loud and it fits in with the atmosphere. LRR fits the safehouse a lot better though, LCHC is played too loud there and it feels out of place for a personal safehouse.

Keith in the Woods
  • Keith in the Woods

sheeps fall down!!

• Members

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:23 AM

I like death metal so i obviously gonna like the soundtrack, but even then it could've been better, some less heavy songs would be appreciated. I can see how people who dont like death metal dont want to put up with it.

But i do think its to do with the atmosphere, i mean i dont particularly like the music in M9, but it would be rediculous if people in there were dancing to Entombed. So the same goes for the clubhouse, it wouldnt fit to have rnb playing in there.

gtapcgamer
  • gtapcgamer

Geek

• Members

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:04 AM

Totaly agree. I too hate Heavy Metal. And the sh*tty music in the brians house too. That a reason that I prefer TBoGT over TLAD.

TheBruceter
  • TheBruceter

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:40 AM

^^

And thats one of the reasons i hate SA compared to TLaD wink.gif

I'm gonna rock out with my cock out icon14.gif

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:54 PM

But it's silly to hate a GTA game(if you're a true fan) based o your musical taste. Just because I detest death metal doesn't mean I won't play TLaD as much as San Andreas.

massrcor
  • massrcor

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:04 AM

GTA III - Didn't have much of a selection imo, but had good songs.
GTA VC - VROCK all the way!!!
GTA SA - Great game, Liked the music because it totally fit the atmosphere.
GTA IV Vanilla - LCHC got very repetitive(WHY!!! AM I!!! THE ONE WHOS INSANE!!!), but they were good songs.
GTA TLaD - Brought forth the METAL!!! \m/
GTA TBoGT - Liked the atmosphere, but TLaD is my preference of the 2 expansions, add-ons, whateva you wanna call em.

all in all, I think R* has always done a good job pairing the music with the atmosphere they are going for (VC 80's miami, SA 90's south central, etc)
So i'm glad they choose a WIDE variety of music, even if it happens to not be my preference.

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Homie

• Members

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (massrcor @ May 19 2010, 00:04)
all in all, I think R* has always done a good job pairing the music with the atmosphere they are going for (VC 80's miami, SA 90's south central, etc)
So i'm glad they choose a WIDE variety of music, even if it happens to not be my preference.

Can I get an AMEN?

alexrdh
  • alexrdh

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:16 PM

GTA III Head Radio.. ah, memories.
GTA Vice City... I never really listened to the radio much, I only listened to VCPR...
GTA SA, K-DST was the only station I really listened to.
GTA IV I never touched LCHC, well I did once, but f*ck the music was sh*t..
TLAD... now the LCHC was awesome. LRR had awesome songs as well. I'm a fan of any type of metal. \m/
BOGT... I loved the music in Maisonette 9...

Now, am I the only one who has the most strangest tastes of music?
Answer me that and I'll show you a green dog...

IvoryX
  • IvoryX

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:32 PM

GTA III - Game Radio
GTA VC - Flash FM
GTA SA - Radio Los Santos but every radio station fits in the atmosphere of the nineties
GTA LCS - Liberty Jam
GTA VCS - Fresh FM
GTA IV - Beat 102.7, Classics
GTA TLaD - Liberty Rock Radio
GTA TBoGT - Elektrochoc and the radio station that plays in Bahama Mamas
GTA CHTW - Radio Off biggrin.gif

gtasaplayerdd
  • gtasaplayerdd

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 May 2010 - 04:11 PM

LCLC is for AoD
LRR is for The Lost MC

I f*cking death metal in the safehouse

Is Brian a Emo?

That's why I sHOT HIS HEAD

Tivo222
  • Tivo222

GTA EFLC Beta Mod - Texturing Artist, Helper

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 May 2010 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (gtasaplayerdd @ May 22 2010, 16:11)
LCLC is for AoD
LRR is for The Lost MC

I f*cking death metal in the safehouse

Is Brian a Emo?

That's why I sHOT HIS HEAD

Learn to spell.

And you love f*cking death metal? You like emo boys?

hywelkidd
  • hywelkidd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 May 2010 - 07:47 PM

No lol I know a goth who's a hardcore Slipknot fan but also listens to High School Musical and Dolly Parton dontgetit.gif

Tomass2010
  • Tomass2010

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 May 2010 - 10:53 PM

I don't care for the music myself but it was put in there to match the theme of Lost and Damned so I think its fine. But needless to say I spend most of my time outside on the Hex listening to Liberty Rock smile.gif

Anasterian
  • Anasterian

Harbinger of Revenge

• Members

Posted 26 May 2010 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (hywelkidd @ May 22 2010, 19:47)

No lol I know a goth who's a hardcore Slipknot fan but also listens to High School Musical and Dolly Parton dontgetit.gif

orly.gif wtf

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2010 - 12:31 PM

What about Radio Broker,its cool two who cares if its a hipster radio ,i love Iggy Pop's voice in LRR

Canoxa
  • Canoxa

Woosh.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 30 May 2010 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (VF94 @ May 30 2010, 13:31)
What about Radio Broker,its cool two who cares if its a hipster radio ,i love Iggy Pop's voice in LRR

His rants were top notch epic. That, with the new selection of tracks, makes it one of the best radios ever.

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2010 - 02:11 PM

Is this town full of f*cking ninjas?-Iggy Pop LRR ph34r.gif

TheBruceter
  • TheBruceter

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE (hywelkidd @ May 22 2010, 19:47)

Slipknot ain't Slipknot no more. I'm sure i could actually get confused between Corey and the High School Musical singing..

Ah, what happened sad.gif

Not Volt Krueger
  • Not Volt Krueger

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:40 AM Edited by Not Volt Krueger, 16 June 2010 - 05:15 AM.

QUOTE (Aussiedesperado @ May 2 2010, 07:47)
I hate metal music. cant f*cking stand it.

So i pose this question. Why the f*ck cant you just play the Liberty Rock station insted of the Hardcore sh*t. I ran through the club house to get away from that sh*t house music and the ugly pole dancers. They should have made the club house better. Give me M9 any day over that sh*t hole

No matter what music Rockstar plays there's going to be people who love it and hate it. I loved the Clubhouse music and hated the ethnic bullsh*t that played in Luis' apartment, but the difference between me and you, is that you go cry about it, and I have the common sense to go into the sound options and mute the music option - which effects the indoor music.

icon13.gif For not using common sense and having bad taste in music.

But for the record LCHC isn't a Metal station or a Death Metal station. It's like Hardcore/Punk Rock. Being a motorcycle rider myself though and being that i've attended many biker events, I can vouch that there's the old school bikers who listen to country/rock and then most new age bikers (like myself) listen to oldschool metal and sort of f*ck the system/speaking against the "man" music. Of course i'm just generally speaking. I'm sure there's bikers that like techno, can't vouch to everyone but you can hit the general population.

I wish they had a Metal station in TLaD and hope that they add one in GTA V. None of that screamo or "I was rejected in highschool" music though (Cannibal Corpse). A playlist like this would make a perfect biker radio:

Exodus - Death Decides
Metallica - Fight Fire With Fire
ACDC - Thunderstruck
Annihilator - Alice in Hell
Black Sabbath - Hand of Doom
Blood For Blood - f*ck You
DethKolok - Thunder Horse
Guns N' Roses - Welcome to the Jungle
Iron Maiden - The Trooper
Judas Priest - Hell Bent for Leather
Megadeth - Peace Sells
MotorHead - Overkill (Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers would be a good song for the Clubhouse)
Ozzy Osbourne - I Don't Wanna Stop
Rage Against The Machine - f*ck the Police (sort of rap but they perform with drummer/guitarist)
Slayer - Hate Worldwide

Right there is a 15 song track that I know the Bikers i've been around wouldn't mind listening to during a ride. A bit more mainstream than the music on LCHC too.

JGJONES
  • JGJONES

2010 - A landmark year for games.

• Members

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:47 AM

Although I don't like this sort of music, it isn't hard to mute your TV when in the clubhouse is it?

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Blue lives don't matter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:45 PM Edited by Street Mix, 21 October 2010 - 08:53 AM.

I've tried to replace LCHC with The Classics from IV but it didn't work. No Classics, only silence. Well you can use this method if you prefer silence over LCHC. smile.gif

Dominico
  • Dominico

The Man Who Laughs At Your Comment

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:04 AM

Oh, guys, about that, how can I replace apartment music with other radio stations? Cause LCHC music sucks, it's only noise and screaming. I'm always into Radio Broker or Vladivostock and such. How to change it?

blowtorchrepair
  • blowtorchrepair

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:02 PM

that radio station makes the TLAD safe house. nothing like booting up the game and then leaving the room only to come back to the home theater blaring that metal sh*t, causing anyone in the house to ask, "wtf is playing in there?!?"

it can get on the nerves real quick tho' smile.gif

abckappa
  • abckappa

Beer

• Members

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:52 AM

QUOTE (Street Mix @ Oct 20 2010, 21:45)
I've tried to replace LCHC with The Classics from IV but it didn't work. No Classics, only silence. Well you can use this method if you prefer silence over LCHC. smile.gif

total silence is way better than that metal crap.. smile.gif

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

RIP Amy WINEHOUSE!GRANT RODIEK is back to the EA GAMES!&

• Members
  • None
  • Comedian of the Year 2010

Posted 25 December 2010 - 08:47 PM

Am I the only one who likes it? Specially the DJ, Max Cavalera, he was my neighbour alien.gif

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:41 AM

I like LCHC, it fit's the biker theme of the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users