Club House Music

100 replies to this topic
Aussiedesperado
  • Aussiedesperado

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:15 AM

QUOTE (Piperka @ May 3 2010, 10:42)
QUOTE (Aussiedesperado @ May 3 2010, 18:16)
QUOTE (Piperka @ May 3 2010, 09:32)
I hate death metal, but I like it in TLAD because it puts me in the mood of its theme.

yehh i hate it. But it does suit the theme. Dosnt make me not wanna run out the of club house as fast as i can though

lol I it's pretty loud when you just loaded the game.

omg i know. f*ck me. I like the club lay out, but the music and the pole dancers...f*cken hell. Ruin that place. and the same thing with Brians house. Ud think they would let you have a 'nice' place. Atleast with a f*cken tv!

Whiite Devil
  • Whiite Devil

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:25 PM

Uh... What did you guys wanted?
LoL, just imagine a CLUBHOUSE FROM H3LL WHERE HARDCORE BADASS BIKERS HANG OUT with disco or R&B music...

massrcor
  • massrcor

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (Aussiedesperado @ May 3 2010, 01:46)
It would be good if u could change it to LR. Thats a good station.

Im more of a Aussie Hip Hop fan...it is differnt from that American gangsta sh*t.

heres some

Aussie hip-hop icon13.gif xD. " i wanna be american, I WANNA BE AMERICAN, but im not cryani.gif "
*cue digerydoo solo

TheBruceter
  • TheBruceter

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (massrcor @ May 2 2010, 11:01)
QUOTE (bammargera @ May 2 2010, 03:03)
QUOTE (Aussiedesperado @ May 2 2010, 07:47)
I hate metal music. cant f*cking stand it.

So i pose this question. Why the f*ck cant you just play the Liberty Rock station insted of the Hardcore sh*t. I ran through the club house to get away from that sh*t house music and the ugly pole dancers. They should have made the club house better. Give me M9 any day over that sh*t hole

The whole point of TLAD is to roleplay a biker, biker's listen to rock (LRR) and Heavy Metal (LCHC) whereas I'm not a fan of metal I would say that it fit's the place quite well and helps to set the mood

DEATH METAL IS KING!!!

and why is your name bammargera if you dont like metal. bam likes the death-iest metal. xD

TRY SEARCHING AUSSIEDESPERADO there has been at least 5 wiggers like you start this same topic.

^^

lol

Stop complaining you sissies. Man up and listen to some real music. You know the style that actually takes skill and a collaboration of members to do.
Lyrics isn't music.. its a part of it, but its not music.

Death metal rules icon14.gif

monster875
  • monster875

GTA 4 LIFE

• Members

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (Aussiedesperado @ May 2 2010, 08:47)
Why the f*ck cant you just play the Liberty Rock station insted of the Hardcore sh*t.

i'm a person who like metal but this metal is fu*king ugly, anything else is better

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE (Aussiedesperado @ May 3 2010, 11:15)
QUOTE (Piperka @ May 3 2010, 10:42)
QUOTE (Aussiedesperado @ May 3 2010, 18:16)
QUOTE (Piperka @ May 3 2010, 09:32)
I hate death metal, but I like it in TLAD because it puts me in the mood of its theme.

yehh i hate it. But it does suit the theme. Dosnt make me not wanna run out the of club house as fast as i can though

lol I it's pretty loud when you just loaded the game.

omg i know. f*ck me. I like the club lay out, but the music and the pole dancers...f*cken hell. Ruin that place. and the same thing with Brians house. Ud think they would let you have a 'nice' place. Atleast with a f*cken tv!

What's wrong with the pole dancers? I've never really had time to look at them, but from a quick glance they wear fishnets and lacey stuff, much more interesting than the strip club get ups.

massrcor
  • massrcor

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:20 PM Edited by massrcor, 03 May 2010 - 02:12 PM.

QUOTE (TheBruceter @ May 3 2010, 05:55)
^^

lol

Stop complaining you sissies. Man up and listen to some real music. You know the style that actually takes skill and a collaboration of members to do.
Lyrics isn't music.. its a part of it, but its not music.

Death metal rules

exactly! metal is people coming together and forming colaborative art.

Metal all the way!!!

EDIT: took out overly offensive post. biggrin.gif

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:54 PM

Well, people have preferences... though apart from that if you can't live with the brilliant atosphere R* created in each 'GTAIV EPISODE' than you shouldn't be playing this game. These episodes are all about storyline, atmosphere and such. It's not about customising your experience (apart from PC modding ofcourse).

I like most of the instrumentals of the 'new LCHC', I hate the 'grunting' and all the 'bullsh*t lyrics' they sprout. LRR all the way!

TheFoundAndBlessed
  • TheFoundAndBlessed

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:38 PM

QUOTE (RogerFH @ May 3 2010, 14:25)
LoL, just imagine a CLUBHOUSE FROM H3LL WHERE HARDCORE BADASS BIKERS HANG OUT with disco or R&B music...

Classic rock or metal (not the death metal crap). Not Disco or R&B.

QUOTE (fullmetal)
Well, people have preferences... though apart from that if you can't live with the brilliant atosphere R* created in each 'GTAIV EPISODE' than you shouldn't be playing this game. These episodes are all about storyline, atmosphere and such. It's not about customising your experience (apart from PC modding ofcourse).

I like most of the instrumentals of the 'new LCHC', I hate the 'grunting' and all the 'bullsh*t lyrics' they sprout. LRR all the way!

Not liking some of the music in the game does not equal not liking the atmosphere or the episode as a whole.

massrcor
  • massrcor

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (TheFoundAndBlessed @ May 3 2010, 08:38)

QUOTE (fullmetal)

Not liking some of the music in the game does not equal not liking the atmosphere or the episode as a whole.

R* chose the music specifically to fit the atmosphere of the game, which I think it does to a T. These bikers are too hardcore for classic rock, and they are relatively modern bikers (cellphones, computer in clubhouse, website references from jim), so they want some newer flavor in music. (in actuality most LCHC songs are from the 80's and 90's) But they were ahead of their time IMO.

danjodan
  • danjodan

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:00 PM

It would be awsome if you could change the radio station and if a romantick or pop song came on all the lost biker gang would start getting mad at you.

Synaesthesia
  • Synaesthesia

Zidane Tribal

• Members

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:36 PM

I can bear it when I am in there. IMO, the noise filter is a bit more annoying. I am so OCD about picture quality.

TheFoundAndBlessed
  • TheFoundAndBlessed

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (Synaesthesia @ May 3 2010, 19:36)
I can bear it when I am in there. IMO, the noise filter is a bit more annoying. I am so OCD about picture quality.

Hey y'know, there's an uption under the Display menu that allows you to turn it off...

Synaesthesia
  • Synaesthesia

Zidane Tribal

• Members

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:07 PM

That's what I do, yes. wink.gif

TheFoundAndBlessed
  • TheFoundAndBlessed

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (Synaesthesia @ May 3 2010, 21:07)
That's what I do, yes. wink.gif

Then how can it annoy you? bored.gif

Aussiedesperado
  • Aussiedesperado

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 May 2010 - 10:52 AM

QUOTE (massrcor @ May 3 2010, 12:47)

Im more of a Aussie Hip Hop fan...it is differnt from that American gangsta sh*t.

heres some

Aussie hip-hop icon13.gif xD. " i wanna be american, I WANNA BE AMERICAN, but im not cryani.gif "
*cue digerydoo solo

hahaha thats f*cking funny.

PRIME example of why EVERY OTHER PERSON IN EVERY OTHER COUNTRY HATES[U] America. No one wants to be like you because a LARGE amount of people in your country are sooooooooooooooo f*cking dum its funny. I went there and was confused with an Austrian about 5 times. Then they go "what part of Europe is Australia in?" and im like suicidal.gif

Anyways back on topic. I dont understand why they didnt make it LRR. Death Metal is for a select group of people where nearly anyone can like atleast a few songs on LRR...

Btw. American rap. barf8bd.gif only wanna be black guys listen to it

Wolfmight
  • Wolfmight

Heli-blade Massacre

• Members

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (Aussiedesperado @ May 2 2010, 07:47)
I hate metal music. cant f*cking stand it.

So i pose this question. Why the f*ck cant you just play the Liberty Rock station insted of the Hardcore sh*t. I ran through the club house to get away from that sh*t house music and the ugly pole dancers. They should have made the club house better. Give me M9 any day over that sh*t hole

they should give a radio station select option for fun. Metal fits the game's theme best.
Don't know about you guys, but I enjoyed all the stations including the metal... *guitar solo* L-C-H-....C!!!

massrcor
  • massrcor

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:59 AM

QUOTE (Aussiedesperado @ May 4 2010, 03:52)
QUOTE (massrcor @ May 3 2010, 12:47)

heres some

*cue digerydoo solo

hahaha thats f*cking funny.

PRIME example of why EVERY OTHER PERSON IN EVERY OTHER COUNTRY HATES[U] America.

Btw. American rap. barf8bd.gif only wanna be black guys listen to it

Well I'm glad that you ARE everybody in every country to tell me that you hate america. icon14.gif

No one wants to be like you because a LARGE amount of people in your country are sooooooooooooooo f*cking dum its funny

You cannot catergorize a nation like America in any one catergory, such as "dumb" or anything!

Its the fact that America makes the most money, has the most money, has the most GDP, Is the media capitol of the world, and various other reason why you hate america. (even ALL gta games are based here, Is there a GTA outback? HELL NO. biggrin.gif )

so go cryani.gif about your hate for america some more, maybe you'll get into al-queda!

jelly
  • jelly

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:29 AM

Cut the off-topic crap please.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:38 AM

People seriously need to stop bitching about the station chosen. Your reaction is like "Ah this station sucks! f*ck they ruined everything!"

While I admit the new songs they chose for LCHC for not that good, there a far more better metal songs out there. So why is there talk about hip-hop and Justin Bieber?

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 07 May 2010 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (massrcor @ May 3 2010, 15:46)
QUOTE (TheFoundAndBlessed @ May 3 2010, 08:38)

QUOTE (fullmetal)

R* chose the music specifically to fit the atmosphere of the game, which I think it does to a T. These bikers are too hardcore for classic rock, and they are relatively modern bikers (cellphones, computer in clubhouse, website references from jim), so they want some newer flavor in music. (in actuality most LCHC songs are from the 80's and 90's) But they were ahead of their time IMO.

Exactly. Classic R&B/Soul/Funk/Dance is my thing, so all that death metal stuff is garbage to me, but it fits the MOOD of the game. That's what those dudes listen to, so just turn it down and enjoy the game.

I appreciate Rockstar doing a terrific job finding the right music for each GTA.

Dvt-MedShot
  • Dvt-MedShot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:51 AM

It's a shame that Rockstar couldn't include the old music from GTA IV in EFLC. Then the Lost clubhouse at least had some more serene music too, like A Day in The Life:

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:13 PM

QUOTE (Dvt-MedShot @ May 8 2010, 10:51)
It's a shame that Rockstar couldn't include the old music from GTA IV in EFLC. Then the Lost clubhouse at least had some more serene music too, like A Day in The Life:

That's what I liked about DLC, plus it's just extremely awesome hearing the song "Back to Back" by Underdog during Gang Wars and hearing "Jailbreak" by Thin Lizzy during the last mission.

Billy Idol
  • Billy Idol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:03 AM

I love metal, but I went and fired rockets and the M4 at the jukebox / Hi-Fi in both TLATD and TBOGT in the safehouses because I just wanted to see if I could wreck either.

(didn't work - kept on playing)

Jiggy95
  • Jiggy95

Turn On, Tune In & Drop Out

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:13 AM

I like all music, but f*ck itt, just put up with itt cause it gets you in the mood for crackin skulls & sh*t; biker style. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Oooooooorrrrrrrrrrrr, do what I do sometimes, and have your speakers next to you, playing decent music Oasis, 5 times as loud as anything else. biggrin.gif

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 04:20 PM

In general, I hate the whole LCHC radio (lol at the "Disease call from the grave" "nipple attack" and all their other retard sayings) it's just retarted and annoying, I would really like Liberty Rock more.

JudgeIronFist
  • JudgeIronFist

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:47 AM

Yea i agree. That bloody metal is damn irritating. That's why when i load the game, i quickly ran out of the clubhouse. The music is so damn loud that even from outside i can hear it. OMG. What the damned?

Merlena
  • Merlena

Jill Merlena Lam

• Members

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:57 PM

LCHC is awesome. I listen to all the radio stations, but that doesn't mean LCHC is NOT awesome, because it's just as good as any other radio station.

Having it in the club houses rock though, imagine having something else... would be hilarious.

LCHC in the club houses is a must, and I agree with Rockstar on that one.

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:23 AM

I love A Day in the Life from Murphy's Law. Ever since it features in "Packie Mcreary's trailer" I couldn't get enough from it.

And music has alot to do with atmosphere in games... especially in the GTA Episodes. You can't play TLAD without LCHC/LRR... same can be said about TBOGT without ELECTRO CHOC and such.

Imagine playing TLAD without those stations/songs and with The Beat, San Juan sounds or The Classics. It just doesn't make any sense and ruins the atmosphere. And if you don't like the atmosphere they create in said episodes then you aren't playing the right game/episode for you.

Friend of mine hates the atomsphere in The Ballad of Gay Tony and he can't stand Tony Prince. Though he's really into TLAD due to bikers and the music (and on top of that all; the atmosphere).

I doubt he'll ever finish TBOGT.

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (fullmetal @ May 12 2010, 09:23)
And music has alot to do with atmosphere in games... especially in the GTA Episodes. You can't play TLAD without LCHC/LRR... same can be said about TBOGT without ELECTRO CHOC and such.

Absolutely

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users