Photo

Club House Music

100 replies to this topic
Aussiedesperado
  • Aussiedesperado

Thug

• Members

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:47 AM

I hate metal music. cant f*cking stand it.

So i pose this question. Why the f*ck cant you just play the Liberty Rock station insted of the Hardcore sh*t. I ran through the club house to get away from that sh*t house music and the ugly pole dancers. They should have made the club house better. Give me M9 any day over that sh*t hole

TheFoundAndBlessed
  • TheFoundAndBlessed

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:52 AM

You can't change it, and I have no idea why. I hate the death metal too.

ryanhunter_rfc
  • ryanhunter_rfc

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:06 AM

If you could change the music, i would put on JNR to annoy everyone else. biggrin.gif

_Rob_
  • _Rob_

Game Dev, Graphics Artist

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:03 AM

QUOTE (Aussiedesperado @ May 2 2010, 07:47)

So i pose this question. Why the f*ck cant you just play the Liberty Rock station insted of the Hardcore sh*t. I ran through the club house to get away from that sh*t house music and the ugly pole dancers. They should have made the club house better. Give me M9 any day over that sh*t hole

The whole point of TLAD is to roleplay a biker, biker's listen to rock (LRR) and Heavy Metal (LCHC) whereas I'm not a fan of metal I would say that it fit's the place quite well and helps to set the mood

massrcor
  • massrcor

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:01 AM

QUOTE (bammargera @ May 2 2010, 03:03)
QUOTE (Aussiedesperado @ May 2 2010, 07:47)

The whole point of TLAD is to roleplay a biker, biker's listen to rock (LRR) and Heavy Metal (LCHC) whereas I'm not a fan of metal I would say that it fit's the place quite well and helps to set the mood

DEATH METAL IS KING!!!

and why is your name bammargera if you dont like metal. bam likes the death-iest metal. xD

TRY SEARCHING AUSSIEDESPERADO there has been at least 5 wiggers like you start this same topic.

Puffalump
  • Puffalump

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 May 2010 - 12:55 PM Edited by Puffalump, 02 May 2010 - 12:58 PM.

QUOTE (bammargera @ May 2 2010, 10:03)

Bikers would listen to liberty rock. Only the mentally disturbed listen to death metal. I can't wait to get out of the clubhouse either.

massrcor
  • massrcor

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2010 - 01:11 PM Edited by massrcor, 02 May 2010 - 01:15 PM.

QUOTE (Puffalump @ May 2 2010, 05:55)

Bikers would listen to liberty rock. Only the mentally disturbed listen to death metal. I can't wait to get out of the clubhouse either.

it just shows how close minded you are if you think everyone that listens to death metal is mentally disturbed. In fact, most people that listen to death metal are far more intellectual than people that listen to pop, rap and hip-hop, for example.
Go take your cliche stereotypes and shove them up your a**

Tivo222
  • Tivo222

GTA EFLC Beta Mod - Texturing Artist, Helper

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2010 - 01:31 PM

I hate hearing this sh*t on some cars in Lake Tahoe AAAARGH

I HATE DEATH METAL

I wish I could change it

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 02 May 2010 - 01:42 PM

QUOTE (Tivo222 @ May 2 2010, 21:31)

I HATE DEATH METAL

I wish I could change it

r u retarded friend? u no no how change station? But seriously, change the goddamn radio station if you don't like it instead of making a topic about it.

massrcor
  • massrcor

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (Tivo222 @ May 2 2010, 06:31)

I HATE DEATH METAL

I wish I could change it

you'd probably be more happy if the Lost listened to Justin Bieber or The Jonas Bros. But they dont, so you're gonna cryani.gif

I liked the entire soundtrack! Great decision on the mandatory DEATH METAL R*, just piss off the fluffers xD

Tivo222
  • Tivo222

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:53 PM Edited by Tivo222, 02 May 2010 - 02:57 PM.

QUOTE (massrcor @ May 2 2010, 14:31)

I HATE DEATH METAL

I wish I could change it

you'd probably be more happy if the Lost listened to Justin Bieber or The Jonas Bros. But they dont, so you're gonna cryani.gif

I liked the entire soundtrack! Great decision on the mandatory DEATH METAL R*, just piss off the fluffers xD

you know that was sarcasm

I actually love Cannibal Corpse

Rapper303
  • Rapper303

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:56 PM Edited by Rapper303, 02 May 2010 - 02:59 PM.

I don't have a problem with this 'DEATH METAL' but I can't understand them. LOL

I only listen to music when I can understand.

Liberty Rock is good tho

Rapper303
  • Rapper303

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (buzbegone @ May 2 2010, 09:42)
r u retarded friend? u no no how change station? But seriously, change the goddamn radio station if you don't like it instead of making a topic about it.

LCHC plays in the safehouses

TheFoundAndBlessed
  • TheFoundAndBlessed

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2010 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE (massrcor @ May 2 2010, 16:31)

I HATE DEATH METAL

I wish I could change it

There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who like death metal, and those who like Justin Bieber.

See how little sense that makes?

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 02 May 2010 - 03:40 PM

I dont mind having death metal in the clubhouse but I do wish I could change it to Liberty Rock Radio.

There are waaaay better songs in that station.

Nem_Wan
  • Nem_Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2010 - 03:51 PM

In some safehouses you can shoot or blow up the radio to silence the music. Has anyone found where the music in the clubhouse is coming from?

OGCFB
  • OGCFB

Emperor Eye

• Members

Posted 02 May 2010 - 04:04 PM

the music in lost clubhouse comes from the speakers spread out all over the place near the bar...

YoungGeeza
  • YoungGeeza

OG

• Members

Posted 02 May 2010 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (Magic_Al @ May 2 2010, 16:51)
In some safehouses you can shoot or blow up the radio to silence the music. Has anyone found where the music in the clubhouse is coming from?

haha if possible I would shoot up the whole safehouse with the RPG just to make this terrible noise stop. I hate Justin Bieber but if I had to choose between the little fag and this metal music I would have to go with Justin Bieber I guess.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:09 PM

I must say I would prefer LR playing instead but I dont mind It.

TheFoundAndBlessed
  • TheFoundAndBlessed

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE (massrcor @ May 2 2010, 15:11)
QUOTE (Puffalump @ May 2 2010, 05:55)

it just shows how close minded you are if you think everyone that listens to death metal is mentally disturbed. In fact, most people that listen to death metal are far more intellectual than people that listen to pop, rap and hip-hop, for example.

I think that was an insult to death metal, rather than stereotyping.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:23 PM

this is why it's better on DLC, as LCHC goes back to Punk Rock during the Late Morning/Afternoon, so hearing that in the clubhouse is a nice wind down before the metal starts up again in the late afternoons.

Also, hah, The Lost M.C. Club House is one of the best GTA IV locations ever, a shame you can't enjoy it because you can't turn the music down or just get used to it, I hate that Dance/R&B sh*t that replaced ElectroChoc but had to put up with it everytime I was in Maisonette 9 and I still thought the club itself was pretty cool even though the music was utter sh*t.

Tivo222
  • Tivo222

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (Ash_735 @ May 2 2010, 18:23)
this is why it's better on DLC, as LCHC goes back to Punk Rock during the Late Morning/Afternoon, so hearing that in the clubhouse is a nice wind down before the metal starts up again in the late afternoons.

Also, hah, The Lost M.C. Club House is one of the best GTA IV locations ever, a shame you can't enjoy it because you can't turn the music down or just get used to it, I hate that Dance/R&B sh*t that replaced ElectroChoc but had to put up with it everytime I was in Maisonette 9 and I still thought the club itself was pretty cool even though the music was utter sh*t.

Agreed, what the f*ck did Major Lazer had to do with dance IN MAISONETTE 9?

massrcor
  • massrcor

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:12 PM Edited by massrcor, 02 May 2010 - 09:14 PM.

QUOTE (TheFoundAndBlessed @ May 2 2010, 08:27)
QUOTE (massrcor @ May 2 2010, 16:31)

I HATE DEATH METAL

I wish I could change it

There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who like death metal, and those who like Justin Bieber.

See how little sense that makes?

you took it too literal dude. Its just a joke.

so go listen to some more justin bieber and you'll feel better like ya always do. cookie.gif

I thought the clubhouse music wasn't loud enough! But it would be more realistic for bikers to occasionally turn on some softer jams like Libert Rock Radio.

Puffalump
  • Puffalump

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:08 AM

QUOTE (massrcor @ May 2 2010, 13:11)

lol, you accused me of having a "close mind" and stereotyping, then you did it yourself by referring to people who listen to pop, rap and hip-hop as being less intellectual.

I think music affects people and it sounds to me like the perfect music to listen to while hacking a corpse apart with a chainsaw in the basement. Crazed noise.

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

Johanna Marston

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:44 AM

I hate the JB. All of them fools are gay. BTW, Do you know how to change the stations on the night clubs?

Aussiedesperado
  • Aussiedesperado

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 May 2010 - 08:46 AM

It would be good if u could change it to LR. Thats a good station.

Im more of a Aussie Hip Hop fan...it is differnt from that American gangsta sh*t.

heres some

TheFoundAndBlessed
  • TheFoundAndBlessed

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:28 AM

QUOTE (DODI3OG @ May 3 2010, 06:44)
I hate the JB. All of them fools are gay. BTW, Do you know how to change the stations on the night clubs?

Impossible, sadly enough..

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:32 AM

I hate death metal, but I like it in TLAD because it puts me in the mood of its theme.

Aussiedesperado
  • Aussiedesperado

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:16 AM

QUOTE (Piperka @ May 3 2010, 09:32)
I hate death metal, but I like it in TLAD because it puts me in the mood of its theme.

yehh i hate it. But it does suit the theme. Dosnt make me not wanna run out the of club house as fast as i can though

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE (Aussiedesperado @ May 3 2010, 18:16)
QUOTE (Piperka @ May 3 2010, 09:32)

yehh i hate it. But it does suit the theme. Dosnt make me not wanna run out the of club house as fast as i can though

lol I it's pretty loud when you just loaded the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users