» «
Photo

[Mission]Modern Battlefield

9 replies to this topic
Lil Alex
  • Lil Alex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 May 2010 - 07:44 PM Edited by Lil Alex, 02 May 2010 - 03:07 PM.

Hey, after I sadly cancelled my Mafia Story, I'll make now Army Missions. It will be a Mission Pack and it's called Modern Battlefield. Check out the Trailer. The Missions Coming Soon.

MODERN BATTLEFIELD

Modern Battlefield Trailer
1. The Informant Attack the Russian Ship and find the Spy Informant of the S.A.S.

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 01 May 2010 - 09:39 PM

What's going on here? in the last two days too many people are separeting Modern warfare.
"Warfare Bad Company"
"Modern Battlefield"
out of Battlefield Bad Company and Modern Warfare. \=

Lil Alex
  • Lil Alex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 May 2010 - 03:08 PM

First Modern Battlefield Mission Uploaded. "The Informant" please Download and comment! smile.gif

Reverenth
  • Reverenth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 May 2010 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (Lil Alex @ May 2 2010, 15:08)
First Modern Battlefield Mission Uploaded. "The Informant" please Download and comment! smile.gif

Wow, yeah you're really cool for stealing the name of my second mission in my series.

"The Informant"

http://dyom.gtagames...ct=show&id=4971

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 02 May 2010 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (Reverenth @ May 2 2010, 15:39)
QUOTE (Lil Alex @ May 2 2010, 15:08)

Wow, yeah you're really cool for stealing the name of my second mission in my series.

"The Informant"

http://dyom.gtagames...ct=show&id=4971

Stealing a mission name isn't that bad... If he made a mission just like yours then thats bad. Just like me... I made a San Andreas Stories mission pack and theres more San Andreas Stories and I dont mind it because i checked the missions and they are not like my SAS.

Mattatatta
  • Mattatatta

Over 10,000 downloads and recognised DYOM Mission Designer

• Members

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:01 PM

Seriously mission names are not that hard to make up. 'The Informant' can be changed with 'The Snitch' or 'The Double Agent'. Or if you want you can make a totally different name!

Also, it is better to have different names so that people know which mission from which.

Reverenth
  • Reverenth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (Mattatatta @ May 2 2010, 17:01)
Seriously mission names are not that hard to make up. 'The Informant' can be changed with 'The Snitch' or 'The Double Agent'. Or if you want you can make a totally different name!

Also, it is better to have different names so that people know which mission from which.

Well the thing is he chose "The Informant" a day after my mission came out =/

Lil Alex
  • Lil Alex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:48 PM Edited by Lil Alex, 02 May 2010 - 05:50 PM.

Ohh Sorry man. I didn't knew that you have a Mission with the same name. And I was not stolen it from you I wrote my story on a piece of paper a few days ago and chose "The Informant" as Mission Name for the first Mission. However, I can change the Mission Name if you want. I wanted to choose an other name first anyway.

PS: I would be happy if someone would make a comment to the Mission smile.gif

Reverenth
  • Reverenth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (Lil Alex @ May 2 2010, 17:48)
Ohh Sorry man. I didn't knew that you have a Mission with the same name. And I was not stolen it from you I wrote my story on a piece of paper a few days ago and chose "The Informant" as Mission Name for the first Mission. However, I can change the Mission Name if you want. I wanted to choose an other name first anyway.

PS: I would be happy if someone would make a comment to the Mission smile.gif

Oh, my apologies. Sorry for being so assumptive =/.

It's alright, you can keep the mission name, I'm alright knowing it wasn't stolen smile.gif .

And I will play your mission once I'm fairly finished with my third mission, good luck with your series smile.gif .

Lil Alex
  • Lil Alex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:48 PM

Yeah, thanks man. Good luck for your series too. I'll play it. smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users