Quantcast

» «
Photo

GFCC codes for the double pack revision?

2 replies to this topic
havohej418
  • havohej418

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:02 AM

After digging around fruitlessly on google and the wayback machine's records of the old gfcc website (the vice city hacking board was mostly unavailable, and kind of a mess besides), I might as well just ask here:

Were any of the interesing gameshark codes converted/made for/at all compatible with the second version of the double pack? Garage proofing, weapons mods, never fall of bikes are the ones I've been searching for. Any information is appreciated, although unless I get lucky, things don't look so good...

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:18 PM Edited by Spuds725, 24 April 2010 - 02:31 PM.

I've obviously been around this section for a while and there has been little info posted here about cheat device codes over the years... usually the posts we do see are asking for like yours (looking for more info)...

So the short answer is... I don't know if they exist.

If the "original" version codes are valid it might be easier to find the original version of VC (on ebay or at gamestops or other trade in stores) then to find the codes that work with the later versions (assuming those are correct)

There is an FAQ over at gamefaqs.com that tells you how to tell the versions apart-- however I don't believe they updated the FAQ for the triple pack release) so it may not help you tell them apart visually. Here is a link to the "version" FAQ... http://www.gamefaqs....le/561545/28209 (if it does not work by clicking, copy and paste it-- they used to block links to specific faqs over there)

I kind of summarized their compatibility with each other here-- the codes may not work across these releases-- http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=389151

So in summary there are 3 actual versions (from a gameplay perspective)... and these games saves from these are not compatible with one another

To sumarize there sounds as if there are 3 PS2 versions and these are NOT compatible with each other

#1 Original release
#2 First Double pack release (III & VC)-- not haitian friendly -- this included changes/fixes made to the PC & xbox versions.
#3 Haitian friendly release-- should include later double packs, haitian friendly stand alone, Greatest hits, & triple pack.

I do hope this helps you some what... if you ever do find some info specifically on the codes-- please post up a link...

Wish I could have been of more help.

Spuds

skills
  • skills

ps2 mod saves

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 May 2010 - 10:54 PM Edited by skills, 20 March 2012 - 05:18 PM.

edit: post removed bored.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users